Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  07:15:40 AM  Show Profile
Thank you missmuffcake (Kendy) for your short note/card. I received it on Friday. I just love receiving mail. Thanks for taking the time to say "hi" to me.

Have a great day.
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  07:29:33 AM  Show Profile
Yapee.....Thank you so much AJ for the goat signs, carved goat,and metal goat. You made my day I have been under the weather and when my post master drive up there was a surprize package for me. Also I haven't gotten "RAOK" for sometime, so you brought, SUNSHINE in my HEART tody. THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Farmgirl sister Debra
ps. did you make the goat signs...I just love them.

Kind HEARTS are the gardens.
Kind THOUGHTS are the roots.
Kind WORDS are the flowers.
Kind DEEDS are the fruits.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  12:48:26 PM  Show Profile
Melanie!

Thank you SO MUCH for the RAOK :) I received it today. Just before checking the mail I had finished writing on the last page of my journal and was thinking that I needed to pick up another one :) I also wrote down pens on my shopping list ;) I can't wait to check out the magazine, thank you for being so thoughtful and brightening my day

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  1:10:50 PM  Show Profile
I sent out 4 roaks today so hopefully they will arrive soon! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  1:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
You're so welcome, Sharon! Isn't funny how we farmgirls know just what our sisters need without being told. I've seen a lot of that happening in the RAOK. I'm glad you like your goodies. :)

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  1:57:21 PM  Show Profile
I want to give a BIG thank you to Kris Hundt for my work gloves!! I can't tell you what a wonderful suprise they were! I love the color of them... I never have to wonder where they are...the orange so bright, I will never misplace my gloves again!!
Thank you so much for your kindness, it really made my day!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348

*Anyone can criticize and complain and predict doom and gloom.
Be the person who fills the room with sunshine!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  8:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Melanie . . . you ARE a SWEETHEART!!!! A total surprise to find the box with the angel tin cute little sewing kit, the ceramic angel dish with inspirational/Bible verses, lovely tablecloth and magnetic note/list pad. They are all WONDERFUL!!!! APPRECIATED!!!! THOUGHTFUL!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  8:30:40 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to Loyce! I got a RAOK gift today. It contained a friendly note and two bags, one was white mesh and the other was clear plastic. I bring cloth bags to the grocery store every time I go for groceries and have been thinking it would be good to avoid the plastic produce bags and the extra plastic bags they stick inside the cloth ones for anything that might drip, like meat packages. I hadn't gotten around to actually doing anything about it, but these will be great! The heavy plastic will be a good liner and easier to clean than washing the cloth bags each time. The mesh will be great for loose produce. Thanks so much! It had been a busy day helping my son move so it was a really nice surprise when I stopped at the mailbox on the way home.
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  05:40:46 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
You're welcome, CJ! Glad you like it.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  10:17:00 AM  Show Profile
Annie - Thank you! Thank you! I love the package you sent for my birthday. The Starburst are so yummy - I can hardly stop myself from eating them. The souvenir plate from Scotland is adorable and just perfect for me. My brother is taking bag pipe lessons and the Scottish thistle is sort of my "symbol" - (I actually have a custom tattoo of a thistle on my ankle.)
Thank you again for thinking of me and remembering the things I love. Oh, the card and bday confetti were fun, too.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Aug 03 2010 10:18:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  10:19:23 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kendy - thanks for the sweet card. Another great pick-me-up in an unbelievably hectic week.

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Aug 03 2010 10:19:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  10:35:39 AM  Show Profile
You're very very welcome, Staci860. I am glad it arrive safely to your house. Is that the right "Starburst"? I see there are two version? I am glad you like it. Have a great day.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  10:52:52 AM  Show Profile
Annie - I think any Starburst are the right Starburst! Thanks again!

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Edited by - staci860 on Aug 03 2010 10:53:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  2:03:23 PM  Show Profile
A couple of RAOK packages went out from Texas today. Hope you ladies enjoy them.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  4:52:48 PM  Show Profile
Denise,

Thank you SO MUCH for the Jan Karon book. The only one I did not have Hmmm, I think the Lord filled you in on that one :) Thanks again for being so thoughtful!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9372 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9372 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  5:22:25 PM  Show Profile
Sharon,
you are very welcome. So glad it wasn't a duplicate for you.
hugs,
Denise

farmgirl sister#43
"All you need is faith, trust and......a little bit of pixie dust" ~Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  10:18:19 AM  Show Profile
Hey Karen. Kansas just went to check the mail and she said I had some farmgirl mail. She knows what that is! She wanted to open it for me. So I let her. I got a beautiful handmade dish cloth. I love those. And a cookbook. The first page has the directions for the 30 day cake. I have starter that is at least 20 years old. I need to make some more. So that will come in handy. My friend gave me the recipe last year again but something was missing. So this should help. And some tea. Thank you so much. I feel bad because I have not been able to send anything in a long time. But it sure is nice to get that farmgirl mail!

Hugs, Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  2:32:17 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Karen (GA Girl) for the sweet farmgirl mail! I'm loving the diary book, what a nice read and great bits of history in it. Love the craft project - always looking for things to do...and I always appreciate tea. You can never have enough! Thanks for brightening my day. It was a downer of a day and kind of stressful so it was so nice to go to the mailbox today and see your package! HUGS!!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

320 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
320 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  4:13:58 PM  Show Profile
Karen (GA Girl) - Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise package today. A Debbie Macomber book (my favorite), lovely bar of soap, pumpkin spice and green tea, and some super rickrack (I know just the apron I want to put that on!). I hit the jackpot! Thank you so much.

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  2:09:55 PM  Show Profile
I would like to thank Karen (GA Girl) for my two packets of tea, my spoon for my collection, and the stickers. It was very thoughtful! Thanks a bunch! My spoon collection has grown!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  2:30:30 PM  Show Profile
Yea! Glad you girls liked everything! I just love sending fun packages! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1416 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1416 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  11:09:20 AM  Show Profile
I got a RAOK gift today in the mail! It's always so special getting these :D Thank you Loyce for the produce bags! Do you bring them to the farmer's market, and just fill them up? Or do you use them at home?

PE does stand for Prince Edward Island :) It's beautiful here! We just moved here - a year ago tomorrow! I came from the other side of the country - BC. Thanks again!!
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  1:22:38 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Deb Matthews for the wonderful package, it is such a nice little pick me upper. I love the angel note card, the red bucket picture stand with beaded american flag, summer pillow and the delicous hazelnut wafer cookies. I love everything about getting the package.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  7:35:52 PM  Show Profile
lulu
you are so welcome
glad it made your day
blessings deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  08:13:27 AM  Show Profile
M.J. Thank you so much for the surprize package in the mail today! I love the quilted mate/runner. I put it right on my table, with my candle I have. It looks so beautiful..You did such a great job on it. I'm learning how to quilt and having a ball at it. Oh! also love the goat beanie baby. I'm going to put that right in my car on dash..
THANK YOU , THANK YOU!
Farmgirl sister Deb

Kind HEARTS are the gardens.
Kind THOUGHTS are the roots.
Kind WORDS are the flowers.
Kind DEEDS are the fruits.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page