Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

cgonyer
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Cindy
Petersburg MI
USA
220 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  11:49:57 AM  Show Profile
I received cool piece of photography/art from Kris Hundt today. She took the photo in Peru last year on a medical mission trip. It's a picture of a little boy with a toothless smile :-) holding a baby cow (that's what my daughter thought is was)?
It's a great shot though - I will be hanging it in my studio - thanks Kris!

~Cindy
Farmgirl #1273
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  1:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Sharon~ Thank you for the washcloths, scrubbies and tea! I've never had that flavor before. It's been kind of a rough day and the tea was just the thing I needed. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  2:20:38 PM  Show Profile
Angie (emsmommys) Gets a big Hug and Thank You from Dumplin and myself. Both gifts were ideal for each of us. I'm forever hunting up my embroidery needle and I needed a place just for them so I won't be hunting them all the time.lol This needle holder is the perfect place. From now on I'll know where they are.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  2:23:59 PM  Show Profile
How wonderful to get a another stack of well wishing cards from all of my farmgirl friends! It does a body good to get these kinds of thoughful caring words during the low points with ones health.
I'm keeping my mind focused on positive things and just knowing I have so many kind and thoughtful friends that I've never had the pleasure to meet that care so much is priceless!
Thank you so much!!!!!!
You're the best Diane (Fiddlehead Farm) Betsy, CJ, Jewel, Liala!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo

Edited by - marjean on Jul 23 2010 2:25:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  3:17:25 PM  Show Profile
You are welcome Melanie :) I am sorry that you had a rough day and hope the tea helped you to relax :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  4:22:53 PM  Show Profile
I think I received a RAOK gift this week. It wasn't labeled that and there wasn't a note, but I love the tea. I love loose tea and don't get it very often. The return address was AJ Earl from AZ. So Thank you Thank you to AJ. It made my day. Georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  9:54:33 PM  Show Profile
Angie (Emsmommy5) what a great gift in my mailbox today. The plumeria room spray is just heavenly! It reminds me of Florida and oh how I miss Florida!! :) I didn't realize at first that you had made it. That made it all the more special.
I ADORE the notecards! Such pretty fairies! I don't know whether to save them or actually use them..hehe
Thank you for thinking of me and brightening up my day.
hugs
Jessie

"Wonder Woman hasn't got a cape, she just turned her apron around"
Farmgirl Sister #235
Go to Top of Page

vintage saver
True Blue Farmgirl

323 Posts

oleta
wheelersburg ohio
USA
323 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  12:10:28 AM  Show Profile
I got a beautiful ROAK gift 2 days ago from Michelle. Thank you for the beautiful crocheted basket and the dresser scraf. It was embroidered with the type of stuff I like. Wish I could post a picture. It was a wonderful surprise and I thank you for your thoughtfulness. I can't crotchet.(Imade a pineapple doilly once a long time ago.) I do like to embroider, but haven't been doing much of that, but have a tote ready to take by the couch s o I can in the evening. I used to do it a lot. Thank you again very much.
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  08:31:50 AM  Show Profile
Woo Hoo, I've been RAOK'd. Thank you so much Diana for the wonderful journal. After such a stressful day at work, what a wonderful surprise when I got home. I think I will use this one for my "daily blessings" journal. Again, thank you
Go to Top of Page

Grammygail
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Gail
Chattanooga Tennessee
USA
172 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  09:19:47 AM  Show Profile
I would like to send out a BIG THANK YOU to Betsy!!!!!!!! I received a RAOK right on my birthday and I am just tickled with it!! I LOVE the crocheted pot holder and the pewter tray that you sent is perfect. Thank you so much Betsy, it was very exciting to find it in my mailbox and a very thoughtful gift!

LUV & HUGS
Gail, Farmgirl Sister #61
Go to Top of Page

emsmommy5
True Blue Farmgirl

1547 Posts

Angie
Buckley WA
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  09:40:33 AM  Show Profile
THank you to Theresa. I received the cutest that says "Gardeners know all the dirt". It got here safe and sound!!! Thanks. =)

Do what you love, love what you do.
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  10:36:20 AM  Show Profile
A big thank you to Marjorie for the book and tea I received on Thursday. You could not have known what an awful day it was for me, and believe me you brought some sunshine into my life. It was so sweet of you to think of me, and I can't wait to get a time to read the book while sipping my delicious spicy peach tea! Thank you!!!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  4:43:14 PM  Show Profile
Your so welcome Angie. I am so glad it got there safe and you like it. Have a wonderful weekend
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9372 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9372 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  06:31:47 AM  Show Profile
I have been ROAK'ed. When I got home from work I found a little package from CRsHelpmeet. It is Lemon Verbena soap. It smells wonderful and she knows my favorite is LEMON! It was all wrapped up in sparkly paper and a ribbon with a little card attached. I already put it in the bathroom so it will make it smell good in there until I use it! Thank you! It was so nice to see it there when I got home from a long and somewhat boring day at work. Perked me right up!

farmgirl sister#43
"All you need is faith, trust and......a little bit of pixie dust" ~Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  07:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Whew! I just went through most of the pages. This is such a wonderful idea. It makes me happy just reading about it.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

TeaPriestess
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Dionne
Duluth Georgia
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  07:50:14 AM  Show Profile
I'm bacl after having some computer meltdown issues to say that I received a lovely pair of 'breeches' from Theresa! They were much too small for me but when I untied the strings I discovered I had two lovely crochet dishtowels! Thank you so much Theresa!

"Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world."- Tien Yiheng
Yay I'm Farmgirl Sister #1690!
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  09:25:46 AM  Show Profile
You are so welcome Dionne I am very glad you liked them. Thank you for the lovely thank you card.
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2010 :  4:15:17 PM  Show Profile
C J Armstrong = Yepee! Yepee! I got ROAKed.

I new it was coming from the email, but that made it all the more exciting to walk the lane to my mail box. Today was the day!

TWO pair of foot sox (that sounds dumb, aren't all sox for your feet?)
a bright red traditional bandanna AND a really COOL southwest style wrap belt. CJ, how do you have time/energy to send ROAKs and still run a postcard swap?!?

I feel blessed. Thank you sooo very much, my Colorado friend. I am a jogger so the sox will get good use, the bandanna you couldn't help but send it cause it has my name in it, huh? and I collect belts (how did you know?) and I've nothing like this one - it's the best!

Really, best of all is the love you sent.
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2010 :  7:15:21 PM  Show Profile
AJ, thank you so much for the sweet anniversary card, its okay that it was late it helps me to celebrate longer!
Sharon, thanks so much for the tea and card, I think you were they one who got me started on the pumpkin spice, but I wont tell hubby lol he says if only he knew who sent me that sample. haha Now I look forward to trying this one! Thanks again to both you ladies! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2010 :  9:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Anna . . . you are SOOOOOO welcome!!!

We-e-ll-ll, there are sock puppets . . . on your hands!!! :)
Have fun, my friend!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2010 :  11:25:51 PM  Show Profile
EMSMOMMY5 Angie, thank you SO much for the book I got yesterday! Yes you are right, I LOVE to read about the history of the USA so the book about the travel of Lewis & Clark is MUCH appreciated!!

Thanks again

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2010 :  09:42:06 AM  Show Profile
Oh, my gosh!!! I've been ROAKed again!!

This time is was that sweet BETH JONES, down in Tallassee. Beth, you are so active with MJF & you are so kind to make my day brighter when it sounds like your health must make even daily activities challenging. You are a special lady to think of others the way you do.

I love the gift you sent...the teacup sticky notes & floral pen are, not only beautiful but, just what I needed. I plan on keeping them in my uniform pocket at work - it'd be nice, while working, to have a little reminder of my feminine side. I'll never lose a pen again - none of the men will swipe this one :) & it's refillable.

I believe you get what you give in life. I'm sure you are very blessed.
Go to Top of Page

Grammygail
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Gail
Chattanooga Tennessee
USA
172 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2010 :  07:18:44 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Annie #1736 for my YORK PEPPERMINT PATTIES and the sweet BD card!!!! So fun to find in my mailbox after a long day!
My little 83yr old Mama fell this week and has an acute compression fracture in her back. Had a surgical procedure Wednesday to repair the fracture, out-patient thankfully. She is still in alot of pain but I hope she is on the mend. SOOOOOOOOOO...your package was waiting for me when we got home!!!! Thanks again for the yummy treat.
Many blessings,
Your FG Sister, Gail #61

Edited by - Grammygail on Jul 30 2010 07:21:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2010 :  07:41:13 AM  Show Profile
You're very very welcome Gail.
My favorite is when I freeze the peppermint patties.

I do hope your mom get well soon.

Hugs
Annie
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2010 :  08:29:47 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much, AJ, and Gail for the sweet anniversary cards. It was so kind of you both to remember our anniversary. Thank you for thinking of us~

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page