Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2010 :  3:22:07 PM  Show Profile
Loyce K from Oregon sent me 3 lovely vintage handkerchiefs today and a sweet note along with it!! Thank you so much Loyce!! I love them! It was so exciting to open my mailbox and see fun mail from a MJF Sister!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

320 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
320 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2010 :  5:25:19 PM  Show Profile
Diana in MN -- thank you for the Debbie Macomber book. It's a rainy night in Texas so I know what I'll be doing. Bubble bath and a new book

Betsy
Farmgirl #1444
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2010 :  3:49:19 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I rec'd my sweet sweet note from you today!! How very thoughtful of you and I loved the saying on the front of the note, but mostly your note you wrote! You are an awesome Farmgirl and I am so thrilled you were "celebrated" the entire month of June!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2010 :  3:52:20 PM  Show Profile
What a wonderful surprise I got after a long day at the ball field, I got a beautiful anniversary card from Gail Rankin, and three beautiful vintage hankies from Anna Yates. Thank you both so very much! I love it all, sure made a long day a lot easier! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2010 :  6:43:44 PM  Show Profile
I have been roakeeed! Yeah! Thank you so much Loyce (Traildancer)for the moose hook. Already told my husband to get the drill and a screw so I can put it up next to my moose shelf. It will look great with either an appliqued moose towel or one of my hanging stuffed moose hanging from it. What fun to open my mail box and find a gift! Really made my day after a stressful day at work. thank you again Loyce I couldn't have been happier!

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2010 :  9:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Anna~ Thank you so much for the lovely card and the beautiful tote! You're gift was a most delightful and unexpected surprise. See I just switched my mail over to the new address yesterday and really wasn't expecting anything to arrive at the new house for another 3 or 4 days. And my very 1st piece of mail at our new home is a beautiful gift and note from a farmgirl!!! Can't get any better than that! Thank you so much for brightening my weekend!

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  09:37:18 AM  Show Profile
Been fishing! Yeah!!! When I returned, found two (2!) ROAK's in my box.

First, from Diana W (I will emailed you personally, cause I have ALOT to say) but for now - your own personal issue of GRIT forwarded to me (you should've autographed it :) I need to subscribe also I LOVE IT! And socks !!! Did I say I collect 'em? (don't think so) AND the bandana fabric that matches the apron you made & already send! WOW! you have out done all of us. I want to nominate DIANA WEINARDT for MJF Swapper of the Year. (I will talk to Melanie 'bout this 'cause I think we should single out and acknowledge women who make a difference!)

Second, Loyce (traildancer) whilest vacationing herself thought of me and sent the cutest post its and a pad of week-at-a-glance (each day has one line 1/2" x 5" to write to-do's! A gentle reminder to slow down. Thank you, Loyce, I really need that!) Did you attend Albertson's College in Nampa? Been married to 25 years and still vacationing together! Wow, am I in awe!

Thank you, both, for sending me love.

ANNA YATES
Go to Top of Page

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  10:13:31 AM  Show Profile
I want to say Thank you very very much to (dianaw1123). I received your lovely note and thank you for welcoming me to raok. I was very very surprise. I want to say thank you for the "vintage" mini magazines for the quick and easy crochet. I loveeeeeee to collect books/magazines. I also just finished writing a thank you note to you and you shall be receiving it in few days.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  7:23:06 PM  Show Profile
Dear Laurie, THank you so very much for the lovely and adorable rooster candle holder and notecard set...You are such a dear MJF friend and it means a lot to have someone think of sending me a gift..Sure hope your Dad is doing better and prayers are still offered. Again, Your precious time, gift, and thoughts mean so much!! Sincerely, with fond regards, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  7:29:09 PM  Show Profile
Hello Ladies,

I havent been around much, and since we are all becoming friends and many of you new farm girls are living in Michigan.....some of you know my son plays baseball, he is 24 and working hard at baseball. Finished college on a baseball scholarship and got drafted by the Detroit Tigers in 2008. Sooooooo this week, while he was playing Triple A Ball with the Toledo Mudhens (in Columbus OH with us there watching) he got called into the managers office and told he was going to the Major League Baseball Detroit Tigers. YEAH.....it might not be for the rest of the season, but it is exciting and my brother from Hawaii made it to Detroit, Robbies girlfriend from Texas and we got my daughter there by his second game. Very exciting week....had to share it with my farm girl friends!!!!

Go Tigers

Hugs to All

Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  8:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
That's awesome, Diana!!! Please tell him "Congrats!!" and give him a big pat on the back from all us girls!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  8:38:23 PM  Show Profile
Yehaw! Congrats to your son Diana. What position does he play?

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  8:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
You are so welcome Lin!! I hope everyone else got theirs ok. I sent everyone who posted a card....
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  8:39:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, Diana, that is absolutely wonderful news!!! He must be elated.....pinching himself to make sure it's not a dream!! We are so happy for all of you! Please send our congratulations to him!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  9:00:52 PM  Show Profile
I recieved my RAOK from Karen (GaGirl) last week and acknowledged it but did not give sufficient credit to her generosity. My box included the following...a little patriotic TY bear who found his proper place among my other stuffed bears. A red, white and blue bow which I hung on my front door for the holiday weekend to show my patriotism. Also a patriotic towel which I displayed to the delight of my weekend guest. Several yards of fabric with the prettiest lil' roses......with an apron in its future and the rest designated for a quilt. Some wonderful Pumpkin Spice tea which shall be savored when the weather is a bit cooler. The book........The Bridges of Madison County....which I read Friday last. A tearjerker which I had never encounter previously.....inspired me to rent the movie. And while I read I sipped the Cranberry Pomagranate drink mix.(An individual serving measured just for a 16oz. bottle of water.) Oh yes...an highlighter!

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

atkinst2
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Theresa
Canal Winchester OH
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  06:44:30 AM  Show Profile
WOW, Diana!!! Please tell your son "Congrats!!" That is some accomplishment!!!
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  07:53:39 AM  Show Profile
What great news, Diana! So happy, and excited for all of you!

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  12:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Congrats to your son Diana!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  3:55:38 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to Amy, pumpkinvine, for the lovely recipe cards. with several potlucks etc. coming up it will be fun to be able to write out a couple cards for what I am bringing so that people who are interested can have it :) It was such a delight to receive your card and package--thank you!
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  10:04:55 PM  Show Profile
Wow! Diana I am sooo happy for you and your son. I can hardly wait to tell my friends that that new guy with the Detroit Tigers is the son of my friend! We have a CELEBRITY amongst us! Thanks for sharing this exciting news. Good Job, mom!!!
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  04:52:52 AM  Show Profile
Mel, I'm so glad you liked the goodies, I really enjoy gathering things for my farmgirl sisters. I hope to send out a few more this week. Diana, that is so cool, tell him Congrats! I know you are a proud mom! Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13635 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13635 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  05:22:41 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
CONGRATS to your son . . .and you!!!

Karen . . thanks so much for the CUTE chickens to stuff, the pattern and the lace piece. I appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!
THANKS!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  06:36:13 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Loyce/traildancer! I received the cute PINK hanky and sweet note today, love it :)
Thanks again girl :DHugs and kisses XXX

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)

Edited by - dutchy on Jul 13 2010 06:37:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

TeaPriestess
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Dionne
Duluth Georgia
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  11:25:51 AM  Show Profile
Dear Diana
First thank you so much for the lovely pink apron and your warm welcome to the RAOK list! And a HUGE congradulations to your son! ((HUGS)) you have no idea how much getting your thoughtful gift lifted my spirits!
I love this RAOK it was so much fun picking up a few things for my farmgirl sisters! I just sent some things out today and I can't wait for my sister friends to get them!

"Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world."- Tien Yiheng
Yay I'm Farmgirl Sister #1690!
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2010 :  4:31:23 PM  Show Profile
staci
you are to sweet or should i say the bassetts are i love these candies and the
tea its already being iced as i sit here theank you sister
blessing deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page