Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  6:23:00 PM  Show Profile
Wow - happy birthday to me!! The mailbox was overflowing this afternoon! Thank you so much for the birthday well wishes and goodies: Jessie (CRShelpmeet), Deb (Debtea2), Staci (Staci860) and Julie (Treelady). The love you gals pass around is so great...birthdays so often get missed for the big people around our house, so this was just an awesome outpouring to be remembered for my day!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

simplecomfort
True Blue Farmgirl

60 Posts

Tawnya
Rural Orrick Mo
USA
60 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  09:37:47 AM  Show Profile  Send simplecomfort an AOL message
I got a wonderful surprise today in the mailbox. A package with a neat little hardback book about horses. It made my day, week and month! Thank you Anna!! thank you for thinking of me.. it means alot!

"Thank God I'm a country girl"
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  2:16:51 PM  Show Profile
You know, I have to say, even though this RAOK thing is a lot of fun, I don't think sometimes that we truly realize how much it can mean to someone.
I have been bombarded (in a good way..hehe) with sweet reminders of encouragement, friendship, and sisterly love. If you all knew the kind of week I have had, you would know why I feel this way. Charlie has been sick for almost two months now and some nights all he does is scream his head off all night long. That along with two other small toddlers my nights can get down right horrible and leave me praying for my husband to get home at 1 in the morning.
It seemed like on the days when things were the worst and I felt like I was in over my head, I would get a card or a package, or a note telling me I was thought of.
It makes me tear up just knowing that you all are out there and you are thinking of me.
Thank you so much for the sweet dear reminders!!
hugs
Jessie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go." ~Abraham Lincoln

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  4:29:34 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful RAOK today. I waited until it was time to sit down for the evening before I opened it. OHHHH! What a beautiful gift I received. A beautiful card with a lovely note written to me. A pin cushion chicken, pins, A basket pin cushion with some really cute pins in it. (my sister is going to want to know where you found those, she has been looking for them) votive candle and gardening gloves which,
"I won't forget to put on before I go out to garden" :) I was so excited to run and get my lap top so I could post a note I slipped off my steps into my sunporch. No harm done. There wasn't a name on my card so I can't tell who it was from but you have made a very stressful day into a very beautiful day for me and I thank you so so much!
Nettie
Nettie
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  4:38:49 PM  Show Profile
I have been busy reading the post on the RAOK. It had brought tears to my eyes that people who may never meet can be so kind to one another. I have to thank my sister for sending me here. Toni, you are so right what a great group of people. thank you to all of you for letting me feel the love of friends.
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  6:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
I received two packages in the mail today from two sweet farmgirls- Jessie and Tawnya!

Thank you Jessie for the too cute spring lady snowperson. I believe she's going to stay out year round. What do you think?

And Tawnya, thank you for the fun fun Christmas ornies and the buttons! I LOVE Christmas! I don't care much for the cold, but I love the Christmas season. I can't wait to get moved so I can go all out on decorating for Christmas.

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/

Edited by - melanie47601 on Apr 16 2010 7:04:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13617 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13617 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  6:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Anyone out there heard from "RubyJunes" . . . she hasn't posted in a while. I wondering about her . . .
Concerned too . . .

Anyone know anything??

THANKS
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  6:53:10 PM  Show Profile
Jessie, Hi this is Lulu after reading your post it sure took me back about35 years to when my girls were little. My youngest was so croupy and she cried every night. I thought I would never get any rest. Her sister was just 16 months older, I had 2 in diapers. Anyway I think she had a milk allergy and she would get all blocked up and could breath good so she would cry.
How old are your kids? What is wrong with your little Charlie?
We all care about you and your little ones and some of us may have walked that mile in your shoes. So you hang in there and hopfully things will get better, I'll put you and your little ones on my prayer list.
You're right about all the gals in this group we do care about each other and we're not strangers, just friends that haven't met yet.
Farmgirl Friend Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  7:29:17 PM  Show Profile
Robin, I do understand my oldest daughter is 5yrs older than the middle one. At the time they were 6,18mos and 2mos, that was over 35 yrs ago. Thank god I was in my 20's back then, wouldn't have that kind of stamina now.lol
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  8:20:55 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to Channah for the awesome birthday (and stationary!!)package today - what a sweetheart you are! I am just tickled by all these farmgirl birthday notes and well wishes. Like i said earlier birthdays usually come and go without a big deal in our family (at least for the adults) and so it means so much for people i hardly even know to remember my special day!! Thanks ladies!!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2010 :  9:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
You are most welcome Amy!! So glad you liked it!
Hugs!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  08:54:37 AM  Show Profile
Jessie,
You sweet card is much appreciated.
I don't know how you have the time to do what you do..
I'm looking foward to trying the strawberry tea bread - so many things to love about it. The recipe card itself -Scottish plaid...
any recipe that is designed to be enjoyed with tea... and strawberries - my daughter and I just planted our first patch!
Thank you, thank you!

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Happiness is a full clothesline...

Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  12:21:24 PM  Show Profile
jessie
thanks for the lovely card and recipe
sounds too good can't wait to make it
i've been having a sweet tooth of late and
just craving something gooey. thanks and hope all
is well with the kids.. blessings deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  3:04:04 PM  Show Profile
I recieved a beautiful vintage linen pillow sham today originally from Shanghai, China. A perfect surprise. Thank you to the sweetie who sent it, you made my day!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  4:01:31 PM  Show Profile
Oh Channah! You are such a sweetie!!! I just love my wonderful package of stationary and what an adorable spool of ribbons. I can't wait to think up something to use it with. You are just wonderful to help me celebrate my special day. AND, my dear Channah~ I LOVE exchanging letters with you!! Anytime you send me one, you can know that I am thinking up all the good and juicy things I want to tell you that are going on here :D My own special penpal!!
Thank you again for the wonderful wishes
hugs
Jessie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go." ~Abraham Lincoln

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  4:03:02 PM  Show Profile
Tawyna!! What beautiful adorable cards!!!!! Thank you so much for sending them my way and the great birthday wishes. You sure know how to make a girl feel special and I love love love the Marjolein Bastian stickers~doesn't she just do the most gorgeous artwork. Thank so much for thinking of me on my special day!
hugs
Jessie

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  4:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh you are so welcome Jessie!! I wanted to send you something special!
I really enjoy getting your letters so much!
Hugs!!!
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  08:23:43 AM  Show Profile
I just wanted to thank Staci, Melanie, and Julie for remembering me on my birthday. I really appreciated your thinking of me! It was so wonderful of you! Loved the cards and sweet little things you sent.

Hope your spring is going well everyone. Keep planting...:)

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  09:58:58 AM  Show Profile
cj
thak you you for the birthday ecard so adorable
you are so sweet honey
deborah

http://jerseyfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
inch by inch we find our way
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  10:29:35 AM  Show Profile
how beautiful CJ!! The ecard was lovely and so sweet of you!
hugs
Jessie

Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2010 :  10:36:41 AM  Show Profile
Thanks CJ for the birthday ecard. It was really beautiful.

Denise

http://nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  08:09:11 AM  Show Profile
I got some lovely recipe cards in the mail from Channah - thank you so much - what a nice surprise:)
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  08:36:28 AM  Show Profile
My goodness but wasn't my mailbox full today! :D Such warm birthday wishes. I got the loveliest birthday cards from Kris, Melanie, and Karen. :) Karen sent the prettiest hanky and seeds.
Thank you all so much for celebrating with me
hugs
Jessie

Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  09:29:50 AM  Show Profile
I recieved a wonderful RAOK card the other day. It was just what I needed. A special pick me up. My family has been passing around a stomache virus and it was my turn. I really appreciate the card it made me smile and I felt better knowing someone was thinking about me. Thanks so much!!!

http://bikerbunniesrabbitry.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2010 :  09:38:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi Janie!!!
Started working on the Mini Dresden plates last night, here's a picture for you to see how they are coming along.

Having lots of fun doing these by hand. . . they work up very quickly!
Thanks again, I love my RAOK!!!

Joanna #566
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page