Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 RAOK gifts received- please post here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic
Page: of 49

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  09:19:48 AM  Show Profile
Nancy, I received your package days ago, and I am just now posting, I am so sorry. :(
I love little bits and pieces!!! I always look at the things you find, and think to myself "I need to watch out more for bits and pieces"!!! I have a perfect use for the lace, and I looove to use rickrack on my aprons!!
The paper art as well was immediately put on my shelves right here in my computer/craft room to enjoy every day!
Thank you for thinking of me!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  1:42:17 PM  Show Profile
Amy, Thank you so much for the anniversay card! And yes, I am going to make the pie :) will let you know how it turns out.

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  7:00:13 PM  Show Profile
Debra,
thank you so much for the wonderful quilt book you sent. I have been gathering material for a log cabin quilt for a long time and the book is just wonderful with so many patterns. And thanks for the fabric and button. I love it! Oh and lilac and lavender are two of my favorite scents. I will definitely be using them. Your sweet note and all those goodies just made my day. It had been a long day at work and when I got home the package was waiting for me. Sure perked me up.
Farmgirls are the best!

God is good....all the time.
Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2010 :  9:18:40 PM  Show Profile
Thank you CJ. I received your package this weekend. I love the decaf coffee and am looking forward to trying the tea. The chocolate will be enjoyed. thanks again-georgina (knitnpurlgirl)

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  09:22:41 AM  Show Profile
Marcy! You are so sweet to send me some goodies. Girls she sent a beautiful yellow, knitted dishcloth with a butterfly design. I probably won't want to use it, Marcy. It's too pretty. She also sent me a pincushion, fabric and an embroidery pattern! The colors of the cushion and the fabric are wonderful. I have been eyeing this pattern for a long time on Crabapple hill's site but never did get it. It is so strange to me how even though we don't know each other in person, a farmgirl can send something and it is just right. It just makes my day to get farmgirl mail!
thanks!

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Apr 12 2010 09:23:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  09:39:46 AM  Show Profile
I just looked in the envelope again and there was a little package of buttons in there! Boy, am I glad I looked. Cute little heart buttons. Just right to use on something for my granddaughter!
thanks again,Marcy.

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  12:17:21 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh! Robin (OneCraftyBugger) just sent me the awesomest book and homemade chocolate candy. Aren't you so sweet? I know what I'm gonna be reading tonight!!!!!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  12:35:41 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Anna!!! She sent me a beautiful green shawl! I love it and have the perfect outfit to wear it with. It came on a day that is cold and windy and makes me wonder where spring went, so it was wonderful to get her note and ray of sunshine in my mailbox. Farmgirls are the best!!!

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  1:59:49 PM  Show Profile
Marcy, thank you for the wonderful surprise in mail!! She sent me a beautiful piece of fabric, pattern for a purse, a pretty spring pink dishcloth, a pincushion, a pack of buttons and a nice little note. I think that was everything:) You really made me smile thank you so much!

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  2:14:55 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Anna, she sent me a wish token and a very cute card. We can all use a miracle In our lives.
Thanks Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

sewsweet
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Carol

Canada
172 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  3:41:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Deb,
Thanks so much for the awesome envelope stuffed full of neat things. I can't wait to try the herbal teas! I'm gearing up to plant the zucchini seeds soon, and the buttons & lace are really pretty. It was a real pick-me-upper!

Carol

Farmgirl Sister #1191
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  4:45:14 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, I got the nicest surprise when I checked the mail today. Janie sent me the most adorable kitchen towel hand embroidered with a sugar bowl running down the road holding a spoon! LOL how funny is that!? it is soooo adorable. Also included was a set of embroidery patterns (one for each day of the week) of a chicken doing house hold chores. I now have to start embroidering again because they are just to darn cute not to make. Thank you so much Janie, you made my day.

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

sunflowercritters
True Blue Farmgirl

1102 Posts

Debra
Springfield Maine
USA
1102 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  09:44:54 AM  Show Profile
I'm so excited...got mail today. Thank you so...much for the beautiful Book-mark Anna. Love it and everytime I see it in my Bible I will think of you and pray for you. Did you make it? Were those flowers from your flower garden? Anyhow thank you for brightening my day!
Farmgirl sister Deb

Worry ends Where Faith in God begins.
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  09:54:15 AM  Show Profile
I got my first RAOK today and two of them at the same time!!! I got a cute post card from Melanie and a goodie bag filled with scrapbooking treasures from CJ. thanks so much ladies!!

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

wellswillow
True Blue Farmgirl

159 Posts

Marcie
Branchport New York
USA
159 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  10:31:38 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely packt yesterday from Sharon P of Lake George. Since one thing was a hen pin I thought it might have come from someone here. There are also 4 floral magnets, which are going on the refrig. Thank you for making my day special.

I enjoy chatting with my friends.

Sisterhood Member 1114
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  10:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Wow Melanie! Your Easter card sure took it's time getting to you. But I'm glad you got it.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/

Swap Blog~ http://mels-swapshop.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  11:10:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Robin!
You are so welcome..glad you liked your package. I had fun with it....
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  12:40:29 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Amy Grace for the lovely yarn and cute sheep postcards. I have been holed up in my grow room transplanting tomato and pepper plants all morning and when I came out I spotted a package hanging from my gate. What a nice surprise. The yarn will make a really nice hat for next winter. Perfect colors too.

Blessings, Sheri

"Work is Love made visible" -Kahlil Gibran
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  1:23:03 PM  Show Profile
I was RAOK'd!!!
Thank you so much Janiee!!!! Love the mini quilt project. . .how did you know I have been looking for something like this I decided last week to go for my teaching certificate as a Quilting instructor, so I have been looking for some mini projects to hone a few of my hand stitching skills Thank you so much, you made my day!!

Joanna #566
JojoNH
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryCents
www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  1:24:20 PM  Show Profile
Amy just sent me the sweetest card and a nice recipe to make for my DH for our anniversary in a couple of weeks. Thanks so much. I'm going to try it. I've started cooking more lately and he seems to be enjoying it, but he really likes his sweets.

Thank you!

KayB

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  2:03:16 PM  Show Profile
joanna
yoooohooo! I am so glad that you liked it!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  10:54:54 AM  Show Profile
I got a wonderful surprise when I opened the mailbox today!
Amy, Staci, and Deborah sent me adorable birthday cards!
You all are just too sweet to me. It is so nice to be remembered. This birthday and I am going to love to death next year is the big 3-0! YIKESS!!! lol
Thank you all for thinking of me :D
hugs
Jessie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go." ~Abraham Lincoln

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com

Edited by - Sitnalta on Apr 14 2010 2:29:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

truuli
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Kathy
anchor point AK
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  1:16:37 PM  Show Profile
OK, I'm not so great on this, but i did receive my two swaps, a stationary and mug they were both wonderful, i loved everything i received, thank you Diana and Linda

The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment
Go to Top of Page

sewsweet
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Carol

Canada
172 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  3:45:00 PM  Show Profile
Wow! I got a really neat surprise in today's mail. CJ sent me a floral writing pad, matching notebook, pens and some lovely notecards! She knows I love to write, so this will really get me inspired to put pen to paper! Thanks so much!!

~Carol

Farmgirl Sister #1191
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  12:53:18 PM  Show Profile
Julie (Treelady)- thank you for the awesome birthday package! I can hardly wait to sit down and read the great Chicken soup book and to try out the banana bar recipe. It looks totally delicious! :D
Eveything is just wonderful! thank you for thinking of me and sending the sweet birthday wishes my way!
hugs
Jessie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go." ~Abraham Lincoln

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com

Edited by - Sitnalta on Apr 15 2010 2:50:42 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 49 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic RAOK gifts received- please post here Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page