Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 TOTE SWAP- Watch WooHoo! Applied 4 badge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic TOTE SWAP- Watch WooHoo! Applied 4 badge Next Topic
Page: of 11

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  7:15:38 PM  Show Profile
We still have a few ladies that have not indicated that they have received their totes. If you have not mailed please do so as soon as possible. If you have received and not yet posted please do so that your partner knows that you have received.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  10:15:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Victoria,
Just to let you know, my Tote Swap partner Diana (Diana1123) has contacted me periodically and has been working on my tote. She contacted me yesterday and said it is close to being ready to mail, so I'll post as soon as I recieve! Diana is making mine and I will be sure to post a picture as I know it will be absolutely wonderful! She's such a sweetheart!! Hugs, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - May 28 2010 :  5:29:03 PM  Show Profile
Thank Lin. I know you are excited to get it. Let us know when you do.

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  06:22:17 AM  Show Profile
OK ladies I put the names of those that met the deadline in the pot, shook it up and the winner is cgonyer/Cindy. Cindy I have sent you an email.

Thank you ladies for participating in this swap it has been fun for most. A few ladies did not receive but they will be angeled a tote. For the most part it was a very successful swap. Now it is up to you to get those plastic bags out of our landfills and off our road sides. Keep your reusable totes with you and use them. Once it becomes habit you will find that you like using them. So, HAPPY GREEN SHOPPING!

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  12:29:07 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Cindy!!! How exciting!!! Thank you for doing this swap, Victoria!! It was fun!! Lin

Go to Top of Page

cgonyer
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Cindy
Petersburg MI
USA
220 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  05:58:59 AM  Show Profile
Wow - I can't believe I won! When the tote gets here, I will post a picture of it. In the meantime, here is a couple of pics of the tote that I received from Anna. It's reversible and beautiful!

~Cindy
Farmgirl #1273
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  3:59:33 PM  Show Profile
Cindy your tote will be going to the post office in the morning.

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2010 :  5:23:12 PM  Show Profile
Victoria, my beautiful, beautiful tote arrived and it's absolutely perfect for Farmers Market and shopping!!! Heartfelt thank you...I'm just thrilled!!! I am just amazed at the fabric you used to sew it...it's so gorgeous and unique!! You do such a lovely job of sewing. I really love the pattern...the size is ideal. And it was wrapped so sweet...tied up with the pretty blue ribbon and awesome tucks of your lip balms!! Wow....I feel very spoiled!! Bless you Victoria!! The special note was the best!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

Edited by - Lin on Jun 17 2010 5:25:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

cgonyer
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Cindy
Petersburg MI
USA
220 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2010 :  2:34:33 PM  Show Profile
Victoria - my tote/apron arrived on Thursday and WOW - I love it! I can take my supplies in it to a picnic and then turn the tote into an apron! I love the linen fabric - it's so beautiful. You women amaze me with all of the talent here at MJF. The lip balms are fabulous - love raspberry and peppermint both. Thank you so much for making the tote/apron and the lip balms. You are very much appreciated! Below are a couple of pics so that everyone can see your wonderful work!

~Cindy
Farmgirl #1273
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  7:06:35 PM  Show Profile
Diana, my beautiful tote arrived!!! I'll try to get a picture posted....it's very gorgeous and so unique!! I really love it....you put so much time and love into making that for me and I deeply appreciate it. We love the button!!! The Friendship Book you also sent is just wonderful....I'll always think of you when I read it and when I carry my lovely tote! Wow.....heartfelt thanks! Lin

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7482 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7482 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  2:15:50 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Do you mean we will get a Farmgirl Badge for being in this swap? Please clarify the heading on this thread. This was a fun swap and I loved my bags.

I just joined the Sisterhood today! Woo hoo! and can't wait to join a few Henhouses and participate in more swaps.

Linda
quiltee

Edited by - quiltee on Jul 19 2010 2:17:37 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic TOTE SWAP- Watch WooHoo! Applied 4 badge Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page