Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Membership purchase
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Membership purchase Next Topic  

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  10:18:58 AM  Show Profile
I would like to join the Sisterhood. When I click on the link it says that if I'm only ordering a membership, the shipping is a dollar something. But when I click to add that to my cart, the shipping shows up as quite a bit more. How do I get the lower shipping cost? This is the only thing that is holding my up from joining.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  12:39:59 PM  Show Profile
If you add it they will adjust it before your credit card is charged. I think it automatically does a flat shipping fee. I had the same issue. Of course if your still concerned you can call the office and they will take your order over the phone.

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.eggsandherbs.com
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  6:32:16 PM  Show Profile
I joined a few weeks ago. I noticed the same thing, in my cart the shipping was a much higher rate, but when it was charged the shipping was the $1 something. I think you'll be really happy joining. I just got my email newsletter, and it was as nice as the magazine!

Nicole
Farmgirl Sister #1155

KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2010 :  11:55:57 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Loyce,

Our system is linked directly to UPS and all the shipping estimates are generated through their system. I process all of the Sisterhood orders and before charging anyone's card I have to manually adjust the shipping method/rate to USPS/$1.22. If you would prefer to place your order over the phone I would be happy to make the adjustment in "real time". I am typically in the office between 9 and 5 Pacific time and my phone number is 888-750-6004.

Thanks!

~Brian

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  09:54:41 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for your responses. I wondered if the shipping got corrected but was leery in case it didn't. I will be joining this week. Thank you also for a neat product.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  6:01:43 PM  Show Profile
How long does it take to get your hexagon on MJ's? Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10

Farmgirl sister #1156
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Membership purchase Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page