Page: of 2

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  7:33:44 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
awww, thank you Kristin!! All you ladies are just wonderful!!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  7:55:55 PM  Show Profile
This is wonderful Channah,
I too had been thinking about this and wondering about it. I don't think I would be very good at some of the things that you farm sisters do.

blessings

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13641 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13641 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  8:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Channah,
Congratulations!!! Yup . . . you are our Little Sister Farmgirl!!!

I, too, send my thanks to Mary Jane, Megan, Brian and Diane for all their generosity!!! WOW!!!

AND, if you have merit badge questions I can help with I'm there with you.
Just a beginning suggestion: don't try to tackle too many at once. Look 'em over and pick some of the more "do-able" ones.
CONGRATS!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

cheneygal
True Blue Farmgirl

503 Posts

Suzie
Cheney Wa.
USA
503 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  8:02:40 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations little Channah......what a day it has been for you!! I think both you and Diana deserve a very big hug!! Aren't the ladies awesome here?? I think every one of us is happy about having a "little farmgirl sister"!!!!

live, laugh, love
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2010 :  9:11:32 PM  Show Profile
Channah,

So great to see you receiving so much love from so many wonderful people! You brighten so many of our days on here, it is nice to see you on the receiving end. Well deserved~

A hug to little Ebony Jane~
~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  03:59:48 AM  Show Profile
Oh Channah I wish I had you here right now, sooooooooooooo I could give you a big hug. This grandma farmgirl is sitting here with the tears flowing. You are such a sweet girl and give all of us so much everyday! Diane that was such a loving action you took. This is what they call farmgirl sisterhood. And where would we be without Mary Jane and Megan and Brian! And the necklace, what a gift!!!!! Love you little farmgirl #1219. Let's have fun working for our badges!!! Yeepee

Blessings are in the works! Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Candy C.
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Candy
Mescal AZ
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  06:18:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Candy C. a Yahoo! Message
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} for Channah!!

Everyone involved in this is awesome!! I just had to read through the whole thread and I am teary eyed!

You gals and guys rock!!

Candy C.
Farmgirl Sister #977

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  06:35:36 AM  Show Profile
Hi Channah,

Just read all the posts, and think it is so wonderful! I never noticed that you weren't in the Sisterhood, either! I love seeing all your posts, and you were one of the first to welcome me here at the Forum. I am so impressed with all that you do. I am a mom of a little girl, and you are the sweet, down-to-earth, creative type of teenager I hope my daughter grows into someday!

Congratulations on your new Sisterhood. I bet you'll be earning "Badges" left and right! Big Hugs!

Nicole
Farmgirl Sister #1155

KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

beadbabe
True Blue Farmgirl

148 Posts

Therese
Valencia California
USA
148 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  06:38:39 AM  Show Profile
Wow! I know I am in the right place here! My eyes were leaking so bad, I had to go find a tissue. Diane, you are such a great example of what a sisterhood is all about. I feel so proud to be a part of this group.

I too, want to get started on badges...I would really love to join in with you all, if there's room!

Therese

If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud. ~Emile Zola
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  08:31:59 AM  Show Profile
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
YAY for "Little Sister #1219"

That is soooooooooooooooo fantastic!!!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(giggles)

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus ...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
My Etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures ...http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

prairie_princess
True Blue Farmgirl

613 Posts

Elizabeth
Carpenter WY
USA
613 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  2:00:24 PM  Show Profile
i'm so amazed at all the kindness and sweetness flowing in the forum after this wonderful event! keep up the wonderful farmgirl spirit, ladies!

"Only two things that money can't buy, that's true love and homegrown tomatoes."
- Guy Clark

"The man who has planted a garden feels he has done something for the good of the world."
- Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  3:49:20 PM  Show Profile
You really have to read all the posts here to know the whole story. After Channah asked about the sisterhood and how much it costs, I remember that she uses her money to feed her goats and has had to drop out of some barters due to that fact and that she always sends out cute notes and tea to some of the farmgirls on here. I decided I would buy her sisterhood membership as a random act of kindness. Apparently when the order went in, Brian noticed that I was buying it and wanted it shipped to her. He read the posts and decided to tell Mary Jane about it and she decided she would gift it to her. Brian called me and told me what was going on and I thought it was very thoughtful on both of their parts. It also enabled me to buy the sisterhood necklace for Channah instead. All these fantastic posts really make me feel good and I am sure by the looks of it that Channah feels overwhelmingly grateful also. You deserve it my farmgirl little sister Channah Onn.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  3:50:46 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
awww, thank you all so much!! I still cannot believe it!! Thank you Diane so much!! I can't thank you ladies enough for what you have given me!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  3:04:33 PM  Show Profile
Channah, wow! This is so cool. NO ONE deserves all the outpouring of love like you do. You bring such joy to all the rest of us.

They better get ready in the "home office".....tons of badge submissions will be coming in!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  5:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Catherine! I am still very touched by all your kindness ladies. It really means a lot to me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Chives
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Victoria
Shelton Washington
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  10:03:48 PM  Show Profile
Channah, we all just love the dickens out of you. This whole thread made me cry. Vicki #280
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  07:58:30 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
It made me cry too Vicki. Thank you! I love th dickens out of all of you to!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  7:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I had to reread this again. I still cannot believe it. thank you all again so much!!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

mscountrygirl
True Blue Farmgirl

552 Posts

Michelle
Lucedale Mississippi
USA
552 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  05:47:44 AM  Show Profile
You reap what you sow dear girl!!!

Michelle

It's all good!