Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 I love HOME SCHOOLING, MJ, & FARMGIRLS THINGS!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic I love HOME SCHOOLING, MJ, & FARMGIRLS THINGS! Next Topic  

Dragonfly
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Wendy
Bremerton Wa.
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2006 :  07:57:55 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Dragonfly's MSN Messenger address
Hey All,
I just wanted to say, our chapter "Dirt Diggers" here in Bremerton Wa. is a GREAT thing! It is a family and friends chapter. My 2 boys ages 9 and 5 are a part! My good friend and her daughter are a part, my grandpa and I would like to say my husband, ( he just gives me a look ) any way,
I homeschool my 3 wonderfull kids, dd 12, son 9, son 5, it is great! I dont have everything perfect nor do I except too, but we are happy!
I do wish we had some MJF Chapters close or just more people who have heard or read MJ's Book!! I tell my friends and none of them have heard of her book or anything.

Our goal this spring/summer is for all of us is to learn and work the tools in the garage!! All the saws, scroll saws, I know how to use those drills good, but we are all ways needing something and I cant find what I want. I have a picture in my head, sooo I will have to make it!! like the old tool boxes, even if you do find them there made in
CHINA!! I dont want CHINA, I want USA made!

Our school, is simple, all about family, homelife, love, and God.
Adding this MJ chapter to our school has been great. (It is like adding home ec corse in our schedule)

I was wondering if there is any other HSers out there in dreamy framland?

Thanks for listeing

Blessings and love
Wendy

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2006 :  3:08:34 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Wendy, what a wonderful life you have! I have a dear friend named Wendy, by the way. She'd love you. Asking God's blessings on your family and your chapter. My chapter is in Utah and very small, but looking to grow.

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic I love HOME SCHOOLING, MJ, & FARMGIRLS THINGS! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page