Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 IBS GERD and a hiatial hernia =\
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic IBS GERD and a hiatial hernia =\ Next Topic  

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  09:32:45 AM  Show Profile
My body doesn't like me very much...but I'm trying to learn what I can eat and what I should avoid to lessen these conditions....Any diet advice and hiatial (upper stomach) hernia advice would be much appreciated. I want to go to the gym, but vigorous exercise seems to make my symptoms worsen but darn it! I want to get in better shape...so anybody with these problems out there? I'm aimin' to beat these darned problems and get on with my mischief makin'

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  5:57:06 PM  Show Profile
If you have GERD jumping up and down is NOT a good idea. Not unless you are on an acid med that is really working. See what your Dr. suggest for you to get in shape. and not irratate your existing problems. You may have to wait awhile until you get things calmed down and under control. Probably the best bet right now would be walking. Any kind of walking is good.

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic IBS GERD and a hiatial hernia =\ Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page