Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Spring Cleaning ~Dishcloth Swap! CLOSED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Cleaning ~Dishcloth Swap! CLOSED Next Topic
Page: of 4

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  3:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh my goodness that is me!! I had better hurry and mail it! I have it all pachaged and everything but my time has not been my own lately and have not gotten to the post office yet. Please forgive me April!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

knitnpurlgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Georgina
Cammack Village Arkansas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2010 :  8:18:46 PM  Show Profile
Hey Toni, I received your dishcloths and they are wonderful. Thank you so much. You did a great job, I don't care what your fam says. I loved you card and the note in it. Spring is here in central arkansas. The flowers are starting to bloom. the most beautiful tulip tree had bloomed out today from this morning when I took Ruthie to school it had big buds and when I came home from work they were all opened. It was so beautiful. my mom has daffodils and hyacinths blooming and lily of the valley. they all smell wonderful. Ruthie cut a bouquet to bring home. We are helping her clean all the leaves out of her flower beds. Thank you again for the wonderful dishcloths. they made my day. Have a great week. Georgina

t

Secret of Happiness: "Be satisfied." "Be grateful." "For what you have. For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  05:08:31 AM  Show Profile
Anna, Thank you so much for my dishcloths, they are so pretty, I suppose you knitted them, I love the stitches on the red one, was it an easy pattern? Ever since I learned to crochet, that is my preference, it is a lot quicker for me, however I need to learn some new patterns. Thank you again, they will get put to good use!
Hugs!

Kelly #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

MaryLD
True Blue Farmgirl

861 Posts

Mary
New Braunfels TX
USA
861 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  2:41:31 PM  Show Profile
This has not been my most straightforward swap, as a sender. Shirley Ann got hers done quickly, and I, on the other hand, fell ill and then fell behind due to many unexpected pressures.
Even today, with the dishcloth finished and packaged up, ready to go in the mail- my car overheated and I've been juggling things all day.
But!
Tomorrow, I'll mail to Shirley Ann, by hook or by crook! I'm still loving the butter and sugar corn colored dishcloth she sent my way!
~ Mary LD

Haflingers- You can't have just one!
( I'm just one short of a drill team!)
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  8:59:24 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Mailed mine today April!! Let me know when you get it!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  11:47:30 AM  Show Profile
Last call for getting your stuff in the mail!
Saturday is the day!

Thanks Ladies for all the hard work you all have put in for this most excellent swap!

Maggie~Looking forward to it!

~April

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

chick-chick
True Blue Farmgirl

322 Posts

Liz
New Britain CT
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  1:10:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi April,
Thanks for putting together this swap. What fun it was! I received the prettiest dish cloths and vintage apron from Bonnie.
It was so much! Great first swap.
Cant wait for others.
Liz
Go to Top of Page

Ms. Treadle
True Blue Farmgirl

51 Posts

Leigh-Ann
Northwest Mississippi
USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  7:46:09 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,

I got your package yesterday. Thanks so much for all you sent. (She sent a scrubbie, a dishcloth, and a hot mat!!) They're wonderful. I mailed yours out today.

Blessings,
Leigh-Ann

The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary. ~Mary Kurtz

Farmgirl Sister # 1178
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  12:02:24 PM  Show Profile
Maggie~I got the beautiful dishcloths today! Thank you so much! My daughter enjoyed seeing them too! The colors are great!

~April

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  3:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I am so happy you liked them!! It was such a fun swap!!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Shirley Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

115 Posts

Shirley
Beulaville North Carolina
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  07:46:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mary, I got your package yesterday. I loved the colors of the dishcloth they are remind me so much of spring and the scrubbie is also nice. Thank you so much. I will enjoy using both of them and think of you when I use them.

Shirley

The distance between friends is never too far
Go to Top of Page

MaryLD
True Blue Farmgirl

861 Posts

Mary
New Braunfels TX
USA
861 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2010 :  12:52:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi Shirley Ann,
I so hoped you would like those colors!!
I noticed we are both on th green tote swap. Gosh, you got yours done already and partners are not posted yet!!!!!!! I love it that you thought up a green theme for all of us to adopt. Today I was bribing donkeys and one horse to have their hooves cleaned. I'm doing it daily due to wet weather thrush ( donkeys) and a slow to heal abscess ( rescue horse). I had my pockets full of grain for bribery, and thought- I better make an apron like Shirley Ann made!!
Have a good Sunday.
Mary LD

Haflingers- You can't have just one!
( I'm just one short of a drill team!)
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2010 :  12:30:18 PM  Show Profile
BritChickNy....got your gift yesterday. Absolutely beautiful work! Love the colors and love the little box they came in. Thanks for the pattern, too.

Lots of Farmgirl love,

Sherone

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

AliciaNak
True Blue Farmgirl

405 Posts

Alicia
Elko Nevada
USA
405 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2010 :  07:58:20 AM  Show Profile
Heather,
I got your package over the weekend. Thank you! They are wonderful, and I really like the varigated blue one. Thankx again!

Alicia
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
www.blondenak.blogspot.com
www.artfire.com/users/BlondeNakCreations
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Spring Cleaning ~Dishcloth Swap! CLOSED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page