Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep) Next Topic
Page: of 102

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  07:36:18 AM  Show Profile
good morning girls, first off my heart is sad for you,linda. what a tough thing to go through. i hope it heals quick and right. i so hope sweet pea is bred. i know that my other big hog is open. i am wondering too if kris got your milker working? i wish you lived closer. i could share with you. i have an extra pump. are you able to use it? well papa is heading out the door for stillage. the sun is out today yipee it has been windy snowy cold here. still no piglets here. i so hope one is bred. michele so sorry you have had such a hard time with calving. my calf i sold a few years back just calved a stillborn heifer they waited too long to check her. so sad. i am possibly buying actually trading for another jersey she is small and due in may. it depends if my sow has piglets. we received papas first check. so glad i have more dollars to make ends meet. we are hauling in 5 or 6 bins every other day. its been a lot of apples. so now i am going to make pie filling and can it. i still need the money for my pork pick up. its almost 600.00 dollars. we did get papas first check. for now we are making ends meet. i traded half a prime pig for a little angus bull. i have a neighbor who bought half of him. we will grow him out for 16 months or so. i have to drop a customer to do this. i need some more meat animals growing. he is out there crying now. he is with sadie our white park and her calf. i had them separated. mama cow broke in. maybe she will adopt him. that is my hope. today i am going to pick up a guinea hog. they have to move off farm. she weighs about 100 pounds she is to small for woody to breed. he is to heavy. she is a pet. oh my linda, how very sad about your hand. i so hope it is something that can be fixed. we sure never know when life is going to take a sharp curve. sending you hugs, love and a prayer it is o.k. maybe it is just slow healing. please keep us in the know. again hugs to you my friend. alicia did you get your new milkers yet? did you buy the guernsey? you have been a busy one. how many are you milking right now? i some times get tired of milking. i am also so addicted to raw milk. so i think i will always need a cow. well gotta check my chicks. we have 3 brooders going with another being added. so far i think i have 50 chicks. my friend ruth is hatching for me. i am paying $3.00 a bird, only she takes food not money. my goal is around 100 to 150 birds. i can feed them for free with our produce and stillage any egg i do not sell is pig food. well i guess i need to get the clothes on and get out there for chores. i am slowly changing this little bull over to raw milk. he has been drinking store bought and stealing from a cow in pasture. i think he will get to be sweet. right now he is scared. hope you all have a fine day. happy days to you all, sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  09:56:01 AM  Show Profile
Michele something we have done for our bees when having a bad winter is feeding them sugar water from a mason jar with little holes in the lid. You have to buy the little feeder holder for it and its pretty cheap. It has saved our bees many times. That way if they cannot forage and they need food to get them through the sugar water will save them. Also bee pollen can be put in the hive too. Darn I am so sorry about the cow birthing thats gotta be rough on all of you. Hope the last ones do better for you.

Sherry good to hear from you girlfriend. Sounds like your a busy busy farmgirl. The pie filling sounds so yummy. Thanks for all the good cheer you bring when you come to chat. Hugs to you,

I just picked up 9 little laying chicks to add to my old flock. I had not ordered any for years and those old hens are really getting old and not laying to well....shoot some of them haven't layed for years. Its a retirement home here for sure....lol. I got 2 New Hampshires, 2 Dark Bramahs(sp)? 2 auracanas and 2 Dixie Rainbows have no idea what they are gonna turn out to be and also a Dark Bramah rooster. They are happy now they have drank and got some food. They cheaped so loud the 30 minutes back I was a nervous wreck by the time I made it home. So good to hear happy content peeps now.

Take care farmgirls.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  1:32:22 PM  Show Profile
Linda, you are doing so much and not able to rest your hand enough. But it's kind of hard to do that when you are the only one doing everything. I hope when you go back to the doctor that they can find a solution for you. I hope you won't have to have any more surgery. Sounds like it really hurts you too. Seems like every time my brother has something done, he has to go to other doctors to fix things. What's going on with our doctors? That's why I don't like going.

Michele, you have had a time with your cows this year. And a c-section? Poor girl. I hope she gets over this. If a cow has a c-section, will she always have to like people? Never thought about this before.

All of us who are members of this CRAFT got a big huge book that was written by several of the member from here and S. Carolina. It's about 3" thick and full of so much good info about farming and livestock and pasture management. It was worth it to join just to get that book.

Sherrye, that's good to know you now have an income again. That's so scary. My husband wants to retire on his birthday the end of May, but he won't get a retirement check til July. Really scary for me. I'll be going to markets by then. but still, we have a house payment and bills to pay. He might just keep working for a few months after.

I would like to have more chickens, but right now I'd like to kill the 4 I do have. Darn chickens! I have them in this chicken tracter out in the sheep pasture. But sometimes the little door gets opena and out they all go. And the whole top has to lift up for me to get the nest box out for the eggs or the waterer out to fill back up. And out they fly. So I have caught 3 of them, but the one crazy hen I'll have to get tonight. She crazy wild. She got out the other day and I chased her all over til she got tired. Then I almost killed her. Which now I wish I had, because she's still out there. Probably tearing up my garden. I'm going to put a nail in that little door so it cannot come open ever again. Then try to cut the top in half.

I ordered a Maggiedan hand milker last night. I watched a video and it looks pretty simple. It's $45 plus shipping. I hope this one works. It's for small teat goats.

Still waiting on Sandy to kid. She's hanging on.

Kris

The good beekeeper is generally more or less cranky. C.P. Dadant

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  1:42:18 PM  Show Profile
OH GIRLS SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE. well i went and picked up the guinea hog. she was said to be a runt. she is an adult pig now. she was born 9-11. she is running crazy right now. i put her in with the mini pigs. so the good news is i like her look. she has a cute nose. the BEST part is she is smaller than these minis i am pig sitting. oh happy day. so i am going to breed her to the mini boar. he is white she is black. so far she is doing great with the minis. lots of excitement. so still no piglets. i think Jehovah must want me to go in the direction of these minis. i have 3 sows and yet to see one bred. its a good thing i do not pay for food. the ultra sound said sweet pea was. so i am still hoping. beautiful day today here. i just am sooo pleased with my new free pig. did i say her name is penut. so fun and again the best part is i feed for free. somehow some time i will have baby pigs. PERIOD. LOL i just love spring. i bet it was fun picking your new layers linda. first did you see the dr? what happened today? chicks are so fun. i have no idea what some of my chicks are the gal incubating has thrown in her breeds too. i know i will have too many green ones. folks like large brown eggs here. kris where are you. i am anxious to find out what happened with the machine. i hope its working for you. did you get your planting done? well i am going to go set irrigation.i hope my farmgirl friends are having happy days.

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4263 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4263 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2013 :  12:50:55 PM  Show Profile
It has been snowing on and off, like crazy today. Got to wonder if it is ever going to turn warm. Have fun with the piggy Sherrye. Sure keeps you hopping. Kris chickens are my least favorite animals on our place too. We will be butchering that heifer that had a c-section this fall. Not going to take that chance. Hopefully she will raise the calf, and we won't breed her back. She has been letting the baby suck, with out kicking him to death. The vet had done quite a few c-sections this year. I don't know why everyone is having problems. This is the first year we ever had the vet out or had calving problems like this. Same bull was used on last years calves, and they were all small calves.
Linda I do have a "boardman feeder", I believe that is what they are called. This darn cold weather has been bad. I hope to check the syrup levels tomorrow. Supposed to be nice?? Got to cook sap down tomorrow too.
michele
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2013 :  1:42:16 PM  Show Profile
Heidi finally had her babies today around 2:00 today or thats when she started. She had 2 really big bucks and brown one with a little white on its left back leg he kinda looks like mama and a black one who looks like the father. I assisted her because they were almost 12 lbs a piece. I think she is done but waiting on her to clean. I thought she was going to have triplets cause she was so big. I have to fold these bucks feet under them so they can nurse they are so tall. They want to stand and nurse but they are way to tall to do that and boy are they a stubborn lot. They want to do it themselves but don't know how.

Update she cleaned so we are officially done. She has a really nice udder but not much milk. If she doesn't start dropping some more milk I guess I will have to supplement. I am not use to a doe having such little milk when they freshen. She is the one I bought from Kansas so have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully her hormones will kick in and so will the milk.

We had cold rainy storms that started really early this morning and rained for hours. Its a nasty cold rain with wind blowing at 30 miles and the temps are falling. Now we are going to frost tonight. This is such crazy weather. I put a heat lamp on the boys to help them dry off faster and take the chill off of them as well as mama.These 2 bucks are out of Blizzard that went down from Menengeal last November. He can walk and get around but he can no longer breed. For some reason he is broken in that area. Its such a shame he is my gentle big black buck. He is quite handsome......so I will keep one of his boys to replace him. It will be hard to choose. I keep hoping maybe this fall he will get better but I think it is wishful thinking.But kidding season is over for me. I had a total of 4 boys born and 8 girls from 5 does.All were born healthy which is a total blessing.

Michele glad you have a boardman feeder and hope its enough to help them get through.
Wow you have sap to cook down. That must be the most wondeful stuff to put your own syrup on homemade pancakes. I am hungry just thinking about it.We are suppose to warm up later in a few days so maybe you will warm up too. Sorry about the cow. At least the baby is okay and she is letting the baby nurse. Hopefully you can milk her later for yourself.

Take care.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats

Edited by - wooliespinner on Apr 19 2013 1:57:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4263 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4263 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  04:44:17 AM  Show Profile
8 degrees here this morning. I don't know how much snow we got, as it was drifting. Sure wish it would warm up. Linda, the cow is a beef, so not milking her. She does not have much of an udder, but the baby seems more satisfied now. I do have my dairy cow to milk yet. Glad to hear you have a good kidding season. My last two should calve within a week, I hope anyways. Boy babies can sure be stubborn, can't they! I know my calves are. Not sure if is stubborn, or sometimes stupid. You try to help them and they just fight it.
michele
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  07:05:30 AM  Show Profile
Sheep shearing today!!! I'll post more later. Putting up a little catch pen and getting everything ready. I'm so happy they're coming today! It's a perfect day for shearing.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

will2farm
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

57 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  3:55:50 PM  Show Profile
I think I've finally found my forum! Thank God for you all. I just recently had to sell my herd of dairy cows and I'm lost. I wrote a poem and I hope it's ok to post it here. Um...I'm horrible with punctuation and it's a lil long but is my vent right now. Sorry you guys, but thanks in advance.
The silence is deafening and I am so sad
Many years spent together, many good times we had
I have smiled down at you and wished you the best
but your leaving today ripped the heart from my chest
Gee..silly me, for I knew this day would come
Guess I wasn't prepared for when you would be gone
I provided shelter, warmth and so much more
But I shook to my timbers when I heard the closing door
What went wrong? What was amiss?
How do I bring you back? and how do I get through this?
I will stand steady just you wait and see
For I'm strong in my belief that you'll come back to me
You just can't leave someone you love so much
And I have loved you all with nary a touch
I truly understand how hard it was to go
But there was no choice, the economy told us so
So, I pray for the farmer, their tears going on and on
For you see, you were my cows and I was your barn
Thanks again you all. hope it's not to goofy
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  4:44:06 PM  Show Profile
Will2farm welcome to the dairy thread farmgirl!!! Its not goofy its from the heart and it was very nice. Glad to have you here and hope you join in often. Sorry about your cows it must be so hard.

Well I'm off to do chores and I think my doe that just kidded is getting more milk. Keeping my fingers crossed. Those stubborn little bucks don't like it when I tried to give them a bottle. They just plain bullheaded. Take care.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  6:13:44 PM  Show Profile
That was a great poem. I'm so sorry you had to sell your cows. It must have been so hard. I struggle sometimes with selling all my animals but then I think there's no way I could live without them all. I hope someday you'll have more.

Linda, glad to hear the doe is letting down now. Hopefully you won't have to help her anymore.

Well, it's been a really LONG day. My friend got here at 10:30 to shear the sheep. We started with Abraham, the ram. She had a hard time with her shears and finally figured she needed a new set of blades. So she had to go all the way to town, 25 miles away, to Tractor Supply to get some. So it was around 12:30 when she got back. SHe had her DIL with her and her son came later. She sheared 3 sheep, Abraham, Darla and Leelah. Her son sheared Adele. Then she sheared Annabelle. It was about 5 by then. So she'll come back next week to shear. Amarillo and Adalaide. Man, these sheep are strong! I am pooped. And I didn't shear. I just help on to them mostly. And picked up wool. I can only use Abaraham's and Annabelle's wool. Maybe Adele's. But poor Darla, since she'd been sick, her wool was a mess. I hate that, but I just can't use it.

Tomorrow, some people on the board of the Main St. Market are coming for a farm visit!!. I so hope I can get in to this market. It's downtown Chattanooga and people there appreciate farmers and the food we grow and are willing to pay a good price for it. So I really weant to get in there. This would be a big step for me and my farm. So wish me luck!

Oh, I ordered another milker. It's a Maggiedan hand milker. I watched a video of it and it looked like something that'll work on Zarah. I got it today. I put the kids up for the night and I'll try it tomorrow. I did try it tonight, but the kids had dried her all up. But it did have really good suction so I do believe it'll work.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2900 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  6:55:02 PM  Show Profile
Linda
I want to come & see your babies SO BAD.. But I know I will want ALL of them.
We have had an interesting few days here too. Moved the chicken coop which was quite the ordeal...
Kiss those sweet babies for me!

Kris, your posts make me want to take a nap!! You are one productive farmgirl!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.

Edited by - nubidane on Apr 20 2013 6:57:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4263 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4263 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2013 :  04:55:17 AM  Show Profile
The poem was nice, and sorry about selling your cows. When my dad sold the herd it was a sad sad day. We do have the beef, and I had finally gotten a milk cow again. Some days you get very tired of all the work, but it is something you miss. good luck.
Shearing is hard work! I am going to have mine done by a shearer this year too. My husband is having surgery and won';t be able to help, this will just be alot easier. I am going to schedule with a neighbor who has a small flock. well guess what, it is snowing here again this morning. Gosh I wish we would get nice weather. Got sap cooked yesterday again. a long tiring day. Good luck with the new milker kris. Linda I hope your babies figure it out soon! have fun
Michele
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2013 :  8:22:40 PM  Show Profile
i was here to see if your milker worked for you kris? i hope it worked perfect.

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  03:56:53 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, I am so mad. Those darn kids got out AGAIN! Just looked and there they are with Zarah. Darn kids. So I have yet to use that new hand milker. I think tonight, Zarah will go up front to where the sheep stay at night. That'll get them away from her. I have tried for 3 days now to use it and every time the kids are right back with her. I had the kids in the back yard yesterday so I could milk her last night, but the doeling got out and was with her and the buckling was going crazy. So let him back in. It's always something.

Yesterday, 2 people from the Main St. market came for a farm visit. They seemed to like how I do things here. So I am hopeful. They had a lot of applicants this year so it's taking a long time to go through them all. And they all get farm visits. They said I'll be hearing from them soon. And my friends up the road are trying too. I know they'll get in. I am so far behind here. Today, I'll move the sheep out and start tilling and planting. Today and Tuesday are sunny but rain the rest of the week. So another busy 2 days ahead.

How much syrup did you get so far, Michele?

Kris

Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4263 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4263 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  05:01:32 AM  Show Profile
Has Kris, we have made about 11 gallons, just over that actually. Plenty for our families. They are showing some 50's in the forecast, so hopeing it will warm up here. Though tonight and later in the week they are calling for more snow. 6-8 tonight. Gosh I hope they are wrong again. You will probably need to keep your goat in a secure barn to keep those babies from finding momma! Always something. Good luck with planting.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

wincrestnubians
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Jennifer
Ohio
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  06:35:24 AM  Show Profile
Hey girls, its been a bit since I was on, been busy. But I am totally done with kidding this year. Pixie was my last, a yearling first freshener. She was accidentally bred, and I luted her, but obviously it didnt work. She kidded with a huge big buck kid. Probably the hardest delivery I have had to help with. I thought for sure he tore her inside. But she is ok. I had a total of 7 does and 5 bucks, not to bad this year. Brought in two new doelings for the herd, too. I do have a minute today to chat here, as I am totally sore and hurting today with all the cleaning we did yesterday. Cleaned out bith buck pens of all the winter build up trying to keep them warm and dry. Stripped the does barn again, and need to do the kids pen again. Maybe, after some more Advil.. :)
Linda, I hope Heidi cmes into her milk more, if you need milk, let me know and I can bring you some.
Kris, kid goats are esacpe artists! I know! :)
This pic is of Pixies buck kid, about a week old.

Only those with an open mind can learn from ones own mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  09:48:35 AM  Show Profile
Here is a picture of Heidi's 2 bucks. Also her little udder. I don't think its gonna grow...keeping my fingers crossed. They are 2 1/2 days old. They are cute even if they are stubborn little boys.

Linda

Edited by - wooliespinner on Apr 22 2013 09:53:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  10:34:32 AM  Show Profile
Looks like Zarah's little tiny teats too. You might need to get one of these hand milkers too. Maybe one day I'll get to see if it works! Those boys are so cute. I just love Nubians.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

wincrestnubians
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Jennifer
Ohio
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  11:19:50 AM  Show Profile
Linda, looks like they are going to have good ears. I like the brown one with the crazy white marking.. But the black is cute too. Looks alot like his daddy, more then the brown one. Which one you keeping? I think her udder will grow, Sweet peas did, and now Pixies is. But it takes abit of time. Looks really good from the rear, nice high attachments. I like her udder better then Bellas, but then again they are two different goats. Good teat placement too. She looks like she is attentive to them. Is she being a good mom? No silly business?

Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  12:50:35 PM  Show Profile
She is a very good mother. She just was not good at cleaning them up. She wanted to clean me up instead. I really like her all the way around as far as goats go. I just want her to produce more milk so I don't have to supplement.
She has some edema in front of her udder almost like water under the skin. Its starting to come down and her legs are better. I have been giving her banamine shots twice a day to help with that.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats

Edited by - wooliespinner on Apr 22 2013 12:52:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  3:05:31 PM  Show Profile
Here's a picture of some of the herd. Its sure has been a nice day.Thought I would share some more. I am finally getting the hang of this picture thing.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats

Edited by - wooliespinner on Apr 22 2013 6:35:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2900 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  7:19:26 PM  Show Profile
Linda, your goats look so happy, healthy & wanting to come to my house!!! I wich I could take every one of those babies... Letting Jim process the whole thing.. We'll see. Want to make sure we have adequate space, but..I could take every last one & move them into our living room!!!

"We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” – R.R.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  8:18:47 PM  Show Profile
Lisa, how about a LaMancha doeling? These kids are driving me crazy! I think I am not a goat kid person at all. Especially when they get older. Tonight, after milking, I put Zarah and Penelope up front in the sheep yard. The sheep are next door right now. I had to do something to keep those kids from breaking out every time I put them in the stall. They are calling back and forth even now. I just put another ad on CL. I sure need them gone. They are 2 months old already. So I HOPE that I get to milk Zarah in the morning, for the very first time. This has been a long process with her.

Sandy is ready to pop any day now. She is SO big. And her udder is starting to fill up. She is one that never fills her udder til a few days before kidding. So I know she's near now.

I heard from the lady who brought her LaMancha doe here to breed to John Henry. She had twin does last Friday! Amazing, considering he's had 12 bucks so far, that I know of. Still haven't heard from Hillsboro Tn. yet. But I was so happy for her because she has all Nubians except for this doe. And she'll be keeping these 2.

Linda, you goats are beautiful. I so hope you get your hands working again so you don't have to sell them all.

And Jennifer, you goats are too. I just love the colors and all those floppy ears!

Kris

Go to Top of Page

wincrestnubians
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Jennifer
Ohio
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2013 :  03:31:29 AM  Show Profile
Linda, them babies sure are growing!! Couldnt believe how big Snacks are.. Love Ferns girl the one with the silver ears, nice looking little girl!

Thank, Kris. All babies are cute, till they grow up and become brats!! :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 102 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep) Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page