Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep) Next Topic
Page: of 102

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2011 :  08:50:59 AM  Show Profile
Sherrye, yep. I took him back yesterday. I am thinking all the girls are pregnant because there was no hanky panky going on. Unless the poor little guy was just worn out from just being with 5 other does for 3 weeks. We shall see in a few months. Sandy looks pregnant.

I have gotten Adabelle trained to go on the stanchion! The first few days I had to pick her up and put her on it. Then she started jumping up herself. Then yesterday I just let them all in and they all went to their own stanchions! Adabelle acts like she's been doing it her whole life already. Such a good girl. Now I hope her people will get her a stanchion and keep doing this too. If they ever come get her. I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Mazie's getting fatter every day. I can see her teats really good now. No udder growth yet though. Just longer teats. I think Roxie has hurt her back leg somehow. Maybe she fell on the ice or Mazie rammed her. She walks real slow. I may have to call the butcher and get her in sooner.

Yes, we had about 6" of snow Christmas day. It lasted almost a week. All gone now. Just cold. Beautiful days though. It rained and we had floods for a few days too. I am ready for spring for sure. I don't think I need anymore strawberries. Thanks though. I have so much to do in the gardens. I haven't even had them plowed. I wanted to plant rye grass but never did. I would love to plant some good hay-grass mix in the big field garden and get some sheep. I still haven't gotten the pigs because of my thumb. And I haven't heard yet from the couple that wants to get one also and keep it here. So I will be doing most of the works. I want to wait til my thumb is better and the stitches are out. Those 5 gallon buckets are heavy!
How are all your pigs? There's a blog I like to go to called Coldantler. She got a pig a few months ago and is having it butchered on Jan. 22nd. There is a lady that is coming to her farm to do it there. I sure wish I could find someone to do it here too. Seems so much humane to butcher here. I hate the thought of them being abused at a slaughterhouse. I still feel bad for my poor Cowboy. Anyway, maybe I can find an old timer to help out.

Have a great day. Looks like it's just you and me here.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  06:50:38 AM  Show Profile
howdy to you all this fine morning. well i sold one of my boer bucks last night. i think my girls are all bred back. so there was an ad on craigs. looking for a buck. i called them they liked him. off he went. it was 80.00 i needed for hay. so that worked out wonderful. he was a nice looking buck. now i still have one i will butcher soon. my friend bryce gave me some salt rubs. one is cajun and one is creole. i want to try making a cajun jerky out of goat meat. so that will be another day. so glad hes gone. lisa is thinking of giving me her la mancha doe. she is just now ready to breed. so cute and bottle fed. KRIS how is roxie doing this am. when are you going to butcher her,i forgot? are you getting around ok in your snow. it is hard to get around when snow turns to ice. hope your warm with your wood heat now. happy days sherrye

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  3:07:07 PM  Show Profile
It sure has been quiet here. I hope everyone's ok with all this crazy cold weather. I am sick of it myself. It's freezing cold. Only going to be 15 tonight. But we should start warming up by the weekend and get into the 40's! The sun was out all day today and melted some of the icy snow. I actually saw the brown ground out back just now!! So there is hope. Next week we get rain so I hope that will melt this white stuff. I sure have gotten my workouts though.

Roxie will go Feb. 21st. I hate it but she is just too ornery. And we will need more beef by then.

That salt rub sounds so good, Sherrye. Let me know how it turns out, ok? I'm glad you sold the buck. Was he your only one?

Sandy and Abby are getting fat. I hope it's because they are pregnant and have a bunch of little kids growing. I so need some doelings born here this spring. But it could be because they are holed up in the barn eating hay all day and laying around trying to stay warm. And I am giving them extra grain when I am milking them. I leave them in the stanchion while I go feed the turkeys, chickens and pigs that live in the barn with the goats. And the goats are greedy! And they are always right in my way, no matter where I am going. They are always right there. So it's easier to keep them in the stanchion til I'm done. So they get extra feed. That could be why they are getting fat too. But I am thinking they are pregnant.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  3:00:34 PM  Show Profile
kris, i have one buck lef. you know how hard its been for me to get goat babies. so i am being sure first. then he is jerky. we are in the 59s still. so nice to throw a sweatshirt on and go milk. i am in the mood to plant spinach etc. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

LenaSassafrass
True Blue Farmgirl

69 Posts

Leanne
Hamilton Montana
USA
69 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2011 :  3:16:01 PM  Show Profile
Hey there ladies!! Its been too long! WE are without a computer so I can't always make it to my in-laws to get on. Well Sherry I have been working with Frappe a little bit this last month and she has turned out to be such a sweetheart. I have only been brushing her...getting her used to my company and feeling her udder so she won't kick me later! I decided to stop milking Maizy a month early to give her a break since her left quarters had a hard time this milking year. That will give me about 2 months to really focus on getting Frappe ready for the calf. I was reading about a lady who gave her goats 2 oz red raspberry leaves with their feed for the last 6 weeks of their pregnancy to help with the birth and milk production. I think I might try it since this is Frappe's first calf. I know that beef cows don't give as much milk or cream but milk is milk and we go through a ton of it! The weather has gotten much better this week so of course I now have spring fever....waiting is the hardest thing! Hope everyone else is doing well.

Leanne

Maizy-brownswiss/jersey
Sassafrass-06/20/10
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2011 :  05:12:13 AM  Show Profile
Well, I have been crazy busy! I have the vet coming out Tueday to look over my herd, tell me what I am doing wrong and where to improve. I am also have her check for pregnancies and do a worm check and shots.
I cleaned all stalls and placed nice clean straw in all pens. I trimmed hooves and got everything done. We are now in a cold snap, I think our temp high today will be around 19 with -5 wind chills! I am so ready for spring!
I will post later after the vet has come.

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2011 :  07:29:52 AM  Show Profile
hi leanne, wow am i glad to hear from you. i thought you were gone. so excited to hear about your farm adventures. are you in the mountains or plains of montana. i was there once. it is the biggest sky i have ever seen. i could feel in me how very big the sky was. it was my sons place. i was in butte. so is frappe calving in feb. or march? kris has maizie calving next month i think. i am trying to remember what kind of cow you have. ? do you milk by hand? i sure wish my calves were cows. i have 5 baby girls. LOL i need some steers. we have one steer. his name is edible, we call him eddie. i will be shopping for some 1 yr. old steers. i prefer dexters. easy to handle. i kinda know how they think. well i say that and next thing you know they will show me what i DONT know. i am always learning as i go. well leanne kris and i are having a time trying to know when our goats are bred. i still have my buck in there. he STINKS. i have tried bumping. no luck. mine are fat like kris. so do you have any ideas for her and i? lisa and i are going to have a practice day. we are going to learn how to tail bleed. we have both done cows. so we have 3 cows to do and 4 goats. i love learning new things. yesterday i organized my emergency case. papa put shelves in it for me. i still need banamine. any farmgirl suggestions for what to put in it would be appreciated. i have been missing aunt jenny too. so sending big howdys to all the fine farmgirls in the world. we are a fine bunch of capable woman. i am woman hear me roar. happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  11:44:31 AM  Show Profile
Well ladies... the verdict is we are pregnant three times over!
Yes the day the buck climbed the fence all three of my does got bred!
So we confirmed Twinkle will be having two, Cotton will be having two and it seems Tango has one, could be more for Tango but the one we could see was such a good size we could only see the one.
So come the first week or so in March I will be busy!!!!
I am scared and excited! I really wanted my two young does to wait to till they were 18mos.
But it is done. So I wanted to brag!
Hope all of you are staying warm and dry!

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  12:30:49 PM  Show Profile
Ok, I just asked on another post when your does were due. I see now. You must have had an ultrasound done on them. I did that once on Abby. You sure will be busy. I have milked 7 at one time twice a day. That's a lotta milk. I sure wish I had all them now. Thos epigs like milk. And my 2 does are wanting to dry up so I am only milking every other day. I guess I' have them dried up by the end of Feb. They are due the end of March.

They ar enot liking this snow and freezing weather. ANd right now it's raining. It's so wet out there I don't want to go out either.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  12:47:16 PM  Show Profile
I did ultrasound, even though I was pretty sure they were prego. But my vet is so reasonably priced I just wanted to be sure, since it was accidental! The vet was pretty sure that Tango has a doe! I am so excited! I can't wait to psot pics!

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  12:54:49 PM  Show Profile
I just got a call from the vet... The fecal taken from three of my five goats only had two eggs! I am doing something right!
I am so proud!

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  5:22:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,

how has everyone been? Its been a long time since I have posted. Was busy with the kitchen, new cabinets, counter. They were 40 years old and I think the ugliest I have ever seen. Now its nice to cook in my kitchen and clean up. It something I had always dreamed about but never thought we could save up the money and get. Before that was getting ready for my sons wedding. That wore me plum out.

Then the family party 29 people total to cook for and that rolled into Thanksgiving and Christmas.I just didn't have it in me to post but I did stop in and read once in awhile.I just don't have the energy I use to.Also caught a dreadful cold that took 3 weeks to kick. In between that my last 2 old pyrenese Sara and Dugan were put down 1 month apart and I lost a 6 month old kitten at the vet. She died after they gave her anesthesia to be spayed. I loved that little kitty so much, she was a rescue. Her name was Myra. I felt guilty that I took her there to get fixed. But whats done is done.I hate to lose my babies. Life is so precious.

Sounds like everyone has been busy farmgirls and soon to bust at the seams with kids and calves.I have only 4 does to kid in Feb and March. I have 13 does total but some are old and some are kids and some are just getting a break from having litters last year....lol. But 4 does will keep me busy for sure. I am looking forward to the milk again.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats

Edited by - wooliespinner on Jan 18 2011 5:24:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  7:58:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Linda. It has been awhile. You have been a busy lady. Isn't it si nice to have a kitchen you love? It usre makes things taste much better. I am so sorry about your dogs and the cat. That's so sad. My old dog Zoe died a few weeks ago at 13 1/2 years old. I am having to baby her sister now. I hope you are feeling better. Not much longer for the kids now. I have kids and calves due soon. I am more anxious about the calf than the kids. Teh goats are old hands at giving birth, but this is Mazie's first time. And she is huge! I hope she does ok. I have helped plenty of times with the goats but never with a cow. Don't stay gone so long next time.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  01:52:21 AM  Show Profile
Linda- How great to get a new kitchen! I loved it when I got my new counters, the old ones were GREEN! Yuck! I am so sorry about your loss. I feel for you. It has been awhile since I heard of a kitty passing due to anastesia, so sad. Please just know there is a heaven for our four and even two legged friends. I can see my small herd of animals waiting for me in heaven!
Kristin- I am sorry to hear of your loss too. I know how much they mean to all of us. I hope you post pics of the new calf once it is here. I think the first time any animal delivers it is scary!
Stay warm and dry

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  06:53:36 AM  Show Profile
I dreamed last night that both Sandy and Abby had twins. When I went to look to see what they were they were ALL bucks. I cannot get that out of my mind right now. Because for the last few years that is ALL we have had. I hope it doesn't come true.

Thank you, Angie. I miss her. We got them both at 6 weeks old. They were so small. I would get up during the night a few times to let them outside. Their birthday is July 7, 1997. And Zoe died on Jan. 7. I always thought she would go first. Sophie is still going strong right now. I know she missed her sister though.

I hope Mazie has a safe easy delivery when it happens. I didn't realize how big that bull was. I had heard to breed a heifer with a small bull. He didn't look that big from far off. I am hoping she will deliver in early morning and he'll be all dry and nursing when I go out to check on her. And I DO want a bull calf. If she has a heifer I will trade for a bull from the people that have the bull. That would be ideal because by the time we are ready to trade the bull might be old enough to breed Mazie before he goes to town.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  07:07:56 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much Kristin and Angie.
So sorry about your dog Kristin.Hopefully the sister will hang in there awhile longer.

Yep the kitchen is a definite boost to the house. My counters were this off white with little gold and black speckles and the cabinets were falling apart.Some of the counter was actually a yellowish in some areas. It looked that way when we moved in.I tried bleaching them but it didn't help and they were cracked along the splash board and badly slanted where water would run down the counter into the cracks if I didn't keep a sponge by the sink. They were just plain ugly.
My husband said don't worry we can replace them pretty soon. Well 18 1/2 years later I finally put my foot down and said they needed to go or I wouldn't cook in that kitchen anymore. He knew they needed to go but he just is a procrastinator but he loves the way they look and said we should have done this sooner.Money of course has been the issue so that didn't help. But my son finally getting married and college paid off we finally had a little wiggle room for the first time in many years.Its like being able to breath again....lol.
But now we need to refinish or replace our floors in the kitchen. They are looking pretty rough. But am satified for now with the counters and cabinets.I am one with the kitchen........lol.

This April a friend and I are going to Kansas to get new bucks. I can't seem to find a buck around here anymore thats not related or they just don't look good. So we ordered bucks from Goddard Farm and hopefully the does we picked from will have bucks. His goats look alot like mine and are good milk producers. I just wish he wasn't 13 hours from me. We are going to leave at 5.00am and drive straight through and then head back the next day. I dread the drive but am excited about the bucks. Actually I am going to get 2 because they are bottle babies and want them to have company and also I should be set for bucks for agood while.This will be the fist time I have ever drove anywhere distance wise to get a buck. He has a grade A milk and cheese dairy and can't wait to see it. I have never been to one. I doubt if I ever travel to get a buck again so I hope these bucks will be worth it.

Did chores this morning. All the snow has pretty much melted and its a muddy mess. It rained all day yesterday and the fog is pretty thick this morning. I turned all the lights on in the barn so it would be cheerier for the goats. They are talking about Thursday dumping more snow. We sure have had our share this year and cold. Makes it hard to get around on these hills.Well I'm gonna get going I had cooked a cinderella pumkin the other day and need to make some bread with it and freeze the rest.Well time to quick rambling and let someone else post...lol.

Take care
Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  07:10:41 AM  Show Profile
Kristin you need to think positive and think does does does !!! Your luck is bound to change soon. If not your going to have to get some doe kids and raise them to break the cycle.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  07:32:30 AM  Show Profile
Yep, I know. But that sure was a nightmare! And I only have to 2 does left. I have been rubbing the tummies and talking to the "girls" in there. It's been a long time since either one has had any does. So maybe this year?

I am going to have to go buck hunting too. I am not going to go through what I did this fall again. I have got to have my own buck. So I will be looking for a good one. Hopefully one that's a little older than 7 months. And that has had some doe kids too. I bet the bucks you are getting will be some good ones. Do they have a web site for their dairy? I love to see other people's places. I guess they are Nubians? I wish I had kept my Nubian buck.

I bet you are enjoying those new counters. I hope you are able to get the new floor soon. I have got to get my kitchen painted. It's been yellow for too long. All the other rooms in my house are some shade of green. Tehn I need to paint the wood cabinets too. I have never painted them since I got them made. And some door knobs would help.

It looks like it could rain any minute. We had rain all day yesterday. Then there is a chance of snow flurries Friday. I have got to go get some more hay. I was waiting til I could get to the dump then go get hay. My truck is full of trash. At least all the snow is gone!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2900 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  07:43:07 AM  Show Profile
WOW!! Linda posted!
Kris, you should drive to OH & get some does from Linda. Her goats are gorgeous. I love mine, but they are fat heifers. Their coats are so shiny, & they look fat & happy. I so look forward to going to see them everyday. Even though they can be little stinkers.
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  08:20:49 AM  Show Profile
well yipee more chat here. what a busy morning you gals have had.i am so sorry for your loss of fur babies so hard to let them go. lots going on in goat world i see. so i am still waiting for SOMEONE to have a kid or two. we shall see. down to one buck now. he goes when the girls are done. i think they are done now. we shall see. i just love the look of nubians. the roman nose i think and those ears. well our warm weather is over. we rose this am to new snow. its heading east. so glad to see linda posting again. how many goats do you have? kris what is maizies due date. when does roxie go in, after your cute calf is born? we are just starting to paint the kitchen. i know you are loving your new kitchen. i think kris is right the food tastes better too.LOL well happy days sherrye

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  09:51:38 AM  Show Profile
Kris the website where I am getting my bucks from is www.goddardfarm.com. Some of his prices are unbelievable. Since I am getting 2 bucks he is knocking the price down thank goodness.He has one doe on there named Bambie....geesh does she have a huge udder and her babies are expensive !!! I will not be getting any from her for sure. Its worth looking at his pictures.He's nice to talk to on the phone and very knowledgeable .

Hi sherrye and thanks so much. Love the fur babies for sure. I still need to paint my kitchen.Its only partly done. I have to get it done before kidding and spring or I will never get it done. I need a good kick in the pants or something.I just got so darn depressed over that kitten.

Yes Lisa I am still breathing.....lol....and finally posting.I am trying to pull myself out of this rut.I am better than last week.

I put the pumkin bread in the oven. It took longer to get it going because I was out of flour and had to grind some.Then the 2 cinderella pumpkins I cooked were very different. One I grew here looked normal and the other one I bought came out stringy like a spagettie squash. So I think it was a cross. I pureed that one up and put the normal pulp in 2 loaves and the weird one in the other 2 loaves. I will see how they turn out. If the weird one turns out bad it will go to the goats and chicken. If it taste good than will put the rest in the freezer for later.

I just checked on the bread, its smells so good. I think when they are done I will make some pumpkin muffins also and maybe freeze some of the bread.

Kris I bought some handles at Lowe's in aisle 13 and they are really cool looking and not as expensive as the ones the cabinet company had on display. These are like a brushed grey handles with a botanical design on them. They are really cool looking. The floor will be way down the road. Money wise we are tapped out due to car, truck, and septic repairs. They all seemed to go wrong right after we got the counters and cabinets.Hopefully we are done with unexpected repairs for a little while.

I'm off to make pumkin muffins.
Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  4:19:00 PM  Show Profile
Wow. I just looked at the goats at that farm. And the top 10 milkers were amazing! Those udders are huge. And they are just beautiful goats. You are lucky to have found them and I bet the bucks will give you lots of beautiful kids. There was one doe, Raspberry, that has had twin does for 3 years in a row. I need her. I bet they get so much milk. I would love to go there and see them all in person. That milkroom and cheese room are really nice.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  12:57:56 AM  Show Profile
Linda, That farm is amazing! That would just be fun to go see the set up. Not to lovg ago I was attending meetings around here about how it would be to get a grade A farm around here. With all the amish we have a lot of grade B farms. If you need to stretch your legs, stop on in!
Kristin, I am so excited for babies and would love some does. I hope we all are rich in does this year!We must all think positive.
Well I need to get going. It is sooo cold here, 8 degreees right now without wind chill, so I am sure it is negative with it!
I have a lot going on, and need to get moving or I wont!
Stay warm and dry!

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  06:00:04 AM  Show Profile
oh angie, i am thinking of you this am. i am always amazed at the times you are up. stay warm my friend. kris is your stove keeping you warm? sure would be nice to have a barn, then to live in part of it would be awesome. i would love to have a dairy. here in oregon i can sell raw milk from 2 cows fresh at same time. i am grateful for that.well its raining here. what an odd year. i am hoping to plant cold crops in greenhouse this weekend. i can eat them and feed them out. i am planting in ground unheated. girls i am hoping you get your does. for me i need some boys. i have too many girls. 5 does and 5 heifer calves and 4 cows. gads. i need some steers and some wethers. lol happy days sherrye this yr. everyone here had girls LOL

farm girl #1014
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  6:27:16 PM  Show Profile
Sherrye- since birth I never needed lots of sleep. but I can say I do feel more tierd since my surgery last year. I just seem to be tierd, and never feel rested. I think it is more of a hormone thing. I guess I didn't realize how short on boys you were! I will be praying for boys for you!

Kristin-I can not believe he was cussing at you like that. I am sorry for that. I love your ramblings!

We need to get hay in here two, clean pens and scrub buckets. Not ot mention we are working on the basement "apartment" this weekend. My parents are going to be moving into it soon. They are haveing medical and financial issues.

Well enough from me!
Stay warm and dry!

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 102 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic All Things Dairy (Goats, Cows and Sheep) Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page