D
Rockville Indiana
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  07:54:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi All:
I am a new member to the mag and this.
LOVE IT!
On page 45 of the Feb. - March issue, where can I find that pattern? I love her!

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  09:09:17 AM  Show Profile
Hello there and welcome! Glad you are here and figuring your way around - this is a great place! Usually extra recipes and patterns from the magazine are posted here - http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Recipes-Patterns-Instructions/ - You go to Home (here on the top right hand side) then click on Magazines (bottom middle) then towards the bottom you will see In Every Issue click on Magazine Extras. There does not seem to be anything for the current issue there though. Does the article say anything about a pattern being on line? I will go give my issue a look and if I can think of anything else I will let you know. Again Debra, welcome!

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  09:29:58 AM  Show Profile
Oh, are you talking about the flower chicken on page 45? I know last fall my local quilt shop did a class on doing a chicken almost like that. I bet you could find a pattern for this gal some where on-line if you look or your local quilt shop might have one. She is might cute :-)

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic quilted chicken Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page