Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Could you pray.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Could you pray..... Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  9:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Could you pray for my goat Sadie?? I know it is silly but in about 2 weeks or so she is going to have her first baby and I so want everything to go well for her. So could you wonderful, sweet, kind, thoughtful farmgirls pray for my little girl? Please pray that she will have a strong and healthy kid, and that the birth would go well for her?? Thank you so much Farmgirls!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  06:35:27 AM  Show Profile
praying for Sadie and for you and your family

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  07:31:43 AM  Show Profile
Channah, I do pray for animals, too. ANd especially times like this. Just don't worry so much. I know it's hard not to but God has a way of taking care of His creatures. Most of the time they do it all on their own with no help at all. Just be close by so she knows she has help if she needs it. And keep a cell phone handy with a good vet on speed dial! But more than likely she'll do just fine. First fresheners are a little nervous because they don't know what's happening. But they catch on real fast.

Make sure you have molassis water for right after she kids, too. At least 3 gallons. And make sure the kids get colostrum within an hour after birth.

Sorry I get carried away talking goats.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  08:24:04 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Laura!!!

Kris, not at all!! I am so new to this that all the help you can give me is great!! Even if you repeat yourself its fine. I'm always forgetting things like that so you will have to remind me alot. lol I guess I just need to trust in God that he will take care of my baby. Thank you again so much!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Could you pray..... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page