Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Christian Connection needed in Olathe, KS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Christian Connection needed in Olathe, KS Next Topic  

JoyIowa
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Joy

273 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  5:59:24 PM  Show Profile
I'm writing to ask all my farmgirl friends to pray for peace for a young woman who just moved to Olathe about 3 weeks ago. She felt God calling her to go and help begin a Christian mission church near there. She lonesome, and needs a few local friends. J is 27, single (not actively seeking a hubby at this point) She could do with some connections to places young Christians hang out, Christian-based singles groups that don't meet on Sunday nights, new things to try in the area that she can do herself, etc. J is not the type of person who is going to reach out to someone new, but enjoys meeting people. Please let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks so much!!!

If it's not illegal, unsafe, or immoral, why not try anything once? Who knows? You may come back for a second helping!

Edited by - JoyIowa on Feb 09 2010 12:31:56 AM

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  10:32:54 AM  Show Profile
Your friend, J, will be in my prayers.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

JoyIowa
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Joy

273 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  04:54:59 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Marly!

If it's not illegal, unsafe, or immoral, why not try anything once? Who knows? You may come back for a second helping!
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  05:24:31 AM  Show Profile
I will be praying for her diligently.

~Kayce~

Check out PenPals for FarmKids http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38599
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Christian Connection needed in Olathe, KS Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page