True Blue Farmgirl

70 Posts

Jennifer
Athol Idaho
USA
70 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  3:41:51 PM  Show Profile
Debtea,
you are so welcome, I am sure that I will like yours. This was so much fun. I am thinking about doing it with a group that I go to lunch with once a month. They will be so surprised.
Jen

If music be the food of Love, play on. Wm. Shakespeare
Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  5:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Llamalady Tamara,

Your package is winging it's way across the country! Be on the lookout..From one Farmgirl to another!

Barb
Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  5:33:34 PM  Show Profile
Diane, I am mailing yours tomorrow!! How sweet of you to sent one to Channah, Carol

Forget buns of steel, I'd rather have buns of cinnamon!

Farmgirl #680!
Go to Top of Page

llamallady58
Farmgirl at Heart

4 Posts

Tamara
Tulare California
USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2010 :  5:45:06 PM  Show Profile
quiltingfarmergirl Barbara,
Yours is on its way as of today. I can't wait for you to get it. This is way too fun...

because sometimes you have to look beyond the fence
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  3:28:10 PM  Show Profile
I just got my egg carton full of fun things from Robin. Thank you, Robin! When I opened the box, there was the egg carton, wrapped in a cute Easter kitchen towel and tied with a pretty ribbon. Inside I found a pair of pink socks, a pink geranium candle, a tiny angel pin (with a note that "Farmgirl friends are little angels that bring joy to others"), a little rabbit that hangs over the edge of a flowerpot (he's already in my garden window, hanging on and looking cute!), little packages and tubes of lotions, spray bottles of perfume,a tiny tube of lipstick, a straw ornament (Scandinavian, I think), two Cadbury eggs (one had caramel in it, my all time favorite!) and some chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. The chocolate eggs have already been devoured (slurp!) Thank you, Robin! What a fun swap! You should be getting your package soon. I put tracing on it--if you got to usps.com, put in 0308 0660 0000 1751 5721 and you can watch it's progress to you!

Yvonne

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

yquiltsalot
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Yvonne
Renton WA
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  3:29:11 PM  Show Profile
oops! There are so many goodies here, I forgot to mention the cuticle oil! Just what I need! Thanks for everything, Robin!!!

Yvonne

farmgirl sister #1074
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything... They just make the best of everything they have."
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  4:34:48 PM  Show Profile
Jennifer, received your wonderful egg carton today~ Everything was so very special, and loved all the decorating you did! The stamp, buttons and ribbon will be great for my cards, already have a few ideas rolling around, thank you for giving me some new material to work with! Love all of the soaps too, really like essential oils so the natural soap will be such a treat. And the seeds are special also, I will think of you each time a butterfly stops for a visit!

Thank you again for all of your kindness~
~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

jelliott
True Blue Farmgirl

70 Posts

Jennifer
Athol Idaho
USA
70 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  5:09:23 PM  Show Profile
Michelle,
Glad that you liked the items, just a note that the soaps were from Mary Jane's store in Coeur d' Alene. I live about 25 miles away and was in there a few days after starting this exchange and thought it was a neat tuck in.

Hope the seeds grow for you and that you have lots of butterflys. I love the ones that visit my garden and yard in the summer. Those and the hummingbirds are very special.

Hugs,
Jennifer

If music be the food of Love, play on. Wm. Shakespeare
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  5:12:46 PM  Show Profile
Yvonne, I am so glad you liked it, you made my evening much better. I'm trying to temper white choclate and its just not working out for me (be thankfull none of that was in your carton! LOL)

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kerbear
True Blue Farmgirl

261 Posts

Kerry
Middle Tennessee
USA
261 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2010 :  8:24:45 PM  Show Profile
Barbara (Craftystranger),
Thank you for the wonderful egg carton full of goodies! Thank you so much for the quilting book and fabric, you are so thoughtful. I will most definitely be using it very soon on my quilting adventures. You sent such great spring time goodies, thank you!
I mailed your egg carton this morning, you should be getting it in the next few days!
Thanks again Barbara!
* Do you have any pictures of your quilts from the craft show?

~Kerry Anne
Farmgirl Sister #975
Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  05:54:59 AM  Show Profile
My Egg carton arrived yesterday and really brightened my day! It was full of wonderful springtime goodies which were absolutely perfect! I got an adorable vintage easter postcard, some cute ribbon printed with tomatoes, carrot seeds, a tiny adorable baby chicks figurine, a cute bunny figurine, chicken poop (it is a lip balm made with great ingredients) such a perfect addition for this swap - made me laugh out loud!, an egg shaped soap, Mary Janes candies (perfect for a Mary Janes Farmgirl swap), a spool of vintage thread, an egg filled with the E,G,G letters from scrabble, a cute fruit bowl figurine which goes perfectly with another figurine I already own!, a cute cupcake eraser and mini cupcake liners with flowers printed on them and a beautiful ceramic butterfly container and the butterfly lid of the container doubles as a pin!
I think this is perhaps the funnest swap I've ever done and it was just as fun putting together the egg carton to give away as it was to receive the one from my swap partner! Thanks again to Karen for coming up with this great, fun idea!!! And Thanks a Bunch to my swap buddy, Linda (Miss Giddyup)!!!!

www.createmyworld.etsy.com
http://createmyworlddesigns.blogspot.com/
http://www.soopsee.com/profile/createmyworld/

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi
Go to Top of Page

cajungrammie
True Blue Farmgirl

124 Posts

tina
dry prong la.
USA
124 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  07:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Send cajungrammie a Yahoo! Message
finally finished my carton it will be on its way in the morning!hope you enjoy!

Sometimes I think I know Everything!!Then I wake Up!!
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  3:17:30 PM  Show Profile
AuntPammy, Have you heard from your partner yet?
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2010 :  6:06:51 PM  Show Profile
Diane, my package arrived today, and everything in it made me smile. Thank you so very much, I loved everything!!!

Forget buns of steel, I'd rather have buns of cinnamon!

Farmgirl #680!
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  12:47:22 PM  Show Profile
Carol, I got my package today! I just love everything, you are so generous. I guess I goofed, I tried to find small enough things to fit. I will use everything in there, especially the scrubby! The bonus rabbit is so cute. Thanks again Carol.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

haydemon
Farmgirl in Training

29 Posts

Monica
Covington GA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  2:20:36 PM  Show Profile
Lilly, your package arrived yesterday. Thanks for all the cute things. I'm attaching a link to the photo I took last night http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ak-MoY4WZmZhYhFH5ZJZag?feat=directlink if anyone is interested in looking.

I hope you get mine soon. I mailed it on the 17th. Thanks again!

Regards,
Monica

Save our Main Streets!
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2010 :  7:54:30 PM  Show Profile
Jessica, I loved my egg carton! Love the teas and preserves. And all the fun things I can use in my scrapbooking. And the slinkky, was fun!!! Thank you so much.

Brenda

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony" Mahatma Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  03:43:28 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning, Farmgirls! I just received my Spring is Coming egg carton from Debbie Sue and it is filled with so many goodies--chocolates, buttons, seeds--too many to name. It really made me smile. Thank you, Debbie! Dianne

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

solilly
True Blue Farmgirl

726 Posts

Lillian
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
726 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  07:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see solilly's MSN Messenger address  Send solilly a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Monica, I received my package yesterday in the mail. My husband wanted me to open it right away to see what was in it. It is so funny he is in this swap thing a great deal with ideas etc. I love the little dolls for I have a large doll collection but this is the smalliet of all. Lilly thanks again.

learning the life I always wanted.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  2:40:22 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to Cynthia for the fantastic Easter package. The decorations and candles etc are so cute.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

KathyC
True Blue Farmgirl

583 Posts

Kathy
Gastonia NC
USA
583 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  5:41:32 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Diane for the fun package filled with happy little spring time goodies. I picked it up at the post office yesterday and opened at the office. My daughter helped me and said she wished had done this too. I told her I would share. I received the cutest bumble bee, a little bird, sparkly glitter, happy ribbon, embroidery thread, mini pastel clothes pins, sunflower seeds for planting, a flower stamp, bright flower buttons, big tacks for the cork board, and a little charm just perfect for the zipper pull on my purse.

Now for my apology, I stayed at the office way too late too many nights last week and did not get my package done. It will be at the post office Monday morning and on the way to you.

Thanks again, this was so much fun.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  5:51:13 PM  Show Profile
Lin, THANK YOU!! I received my egg carton, it was filled with just the greatest items,
I received decorative pins, americana eggs,magnet, tea, soap, a little bear, and candy!!
This was fun, and I enjoyed my package.
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  6:12:50 PM  Show Profile
Dear Yvonne, I got my egg carton today with all my "egg gifties" in it. Oh my word LOL! my husband and I had a blast going through it, and NO he cant have the little swiss army tool! I love it all. Burts bees is one of my favs. The mini finger pin cushion, holy tamolie it is soooooooo cute, I might just wear that shopping tommorow for the heck of it. And can I tell you how much I absolutly adore the bird cage necklace with the perched bird that swings back and forth. The tiny garden set is a riot and will sit on my kitchen window sill so I can see it each morning. I almost fell of the sofa when I saw the litttle flash light, not two hours ago I said I needed one to keep in my purse to see small print on things. And finaly, the lady bug buttons, birdie stamp ane brightly colored eggs filled with jelly beans were the perfect addition to complette the happy assortment. I will post a picture of all my treasures later, but was so thrilled I wanted to thank you right away. Robin

Oh happy day!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  6:27:36 PM  Show Profile
Karen! (GA Girl) OH my gosh, thank you so much for the egg carton!! The hankies and stickers and socks and stickers and gardening gloves and soap and everything else was just divine!! I appreciate it so much!! (And the boys stole those little ring pop sucker things...they thank you too!)I appreciate your kindness. Thanks for making my first swap with MJF such a great time!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.wakeupstartlearning.blogspot.com
www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2010 :  8:10:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Toni,
So glad you got your egg package! It was so fun to put together! I'm out of town this weekend at my sisters, so will let you know as soon as mine arrives!

Hugs,
Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "Spring is coming" swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page