Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Farmgirl Products USA....sign up to sell!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Farmgirl Products USA....sign up to sell! Next Topic
Page: of 5

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  5:46:27 PM  Show Profile
Hey there farmgals! I have registered my new business as Farmgirl Products USA and wondering if any one of you want to be featured on my site. I decided upon this idea because I found there was really nothing out there that was specific to the farmgirl and her wears....except for etsy but you have to navigate through a thousand people to get to what you want. There are also a few others that have listed farmgirls...but I intend on featuring x-amount of farmgirls according to state, being very organized about it and really driving home the Made In The USA concept along with each farmgirls unique story to make it authentic. It will be just another way to sell your product...but very comprehensive and unified. Tell me what you think! I will be designing the website this next month and doing tons of work around getting the right vendors to join. Also, if any of you are certified to sell food products or know of a farmgirl that does....let me know...I would really love to see farmgirl yummies included. By the way...I am a farmgirl at heart and have such a passion for anything homemade with love...I am excited to share as many products as possible that come from the hardworking hands of women all over this great country and feel buying local and within our country is super important these days. I plan on doing a grandeous job of getting the word out! I am also a co-lead to the NOrthern Oregon Farmgirls as of four months ago...dont know what the heck I am doing yet!...but I have the fever of the farmgirl!

God Bless You!

RubyJunes
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

June
Greenwich Ohio
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2010 :  6:36:28 PM  Show Profile
What a neat idea, Patti! I'm a huge fan of made in the USA goods. I'm an American artisan and would enjoy having more details on being featured on your site. Feel free to email me! Thank you!

--June
Farmgirl #545
www.RubyJunes.blogspot.com
www.RubyJunes.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

naturemaiden
True Blue Farmgirl

2569 Posts

Connie - Farmgirl #673
Hoosick Falls NY
USA
2569 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  02:59:01 AM  Show Profile
Hi Patti Ann

that is awesome and I'd love to be a part of that!
Connie

www.NatureMaiden.com -Handcrafted Bath & Body Products that I make myself- including soaps, salves, lotion bars, lip balms, natural deodorants, body sprays, hydrosols, salt scrubs, and MUCH more!

http://naturemaidenbathbodyproduct.blogspot.com/(Business Blog)

http://flowerchild-lifeinthegarden.blogspot.com/(Personal blog)

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  06:04:51 AM  Show Profile
Hey, Patti Ann, what a great idea! I know that I will shop there. I may even be interested in joining, but right now I can barely keep up with the demand for my goods. I make crocheted sun hats out of recycled cotton and rafia and sell them in a local Co-op. I also am licensed to make and sell all natural dog treats and sell them in the same co-op. Thanks for getting this going. I know it is a lot of hard work.

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  09:06:13 AM  Show Profile
What a cool idea - good for you for having the energy to put it together!!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  10:19:23 AM  Show Profile
Patti Ann, What a fab idea!!!
I would be really interested in being included.
I make pincushions, tea cozies, tea wallets and my sister and I sell hand knits. Keep me posted
Thanks for taking on this huge venture
P.S. I think Deeredawn makes and sells whoopie pies
Michele

www.2vintagedivas.etsy.com
www.sissyandsisterstitch.etsy.com

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  11:20:02 AM  Show Profile
I posted my reply earlier as a new topic....still kinda new to this!Anyhooo, I have you all my list of farmgirls to feature and am very excited to work for and get the word out. After getting my website put together in the next couple of weeks a I will be contacting all to make it official and inform you of all details. Yeah for all farmgirls who attach themselves to such a proud label!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Madgardener
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Janet
Oldsmar Fl
USA
77 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  11:56:40 AM  Show Profile
Great Idea !!! and Good for you, let's do this, count me in. I have thought along the same lines myself.I feel this could be huge. Let me know what I can do. Let's fan that fever.
Madgardener www.phoenixfarm.biz

www.phoenixfarm.biz
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  6:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Patti for buying from me!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  6:57:40 PM  Show Profile
I want to thank you, Patti, for ordering jellies from me as well!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  7:33:56 PM  Show Profile
You are both very, very welcome! Jenny...your jellies were incredible like I said....we gobbled them up on crackers, peanut butter n jelly sandwiches and just by the spoon full. And, Channah, you are so darn sweet and likeable...I have loved chatting with you online and ordering from you as well...cant wait to get my rags to show off!
Janet...its so good to hear us farmgirls thinkin alike...I feel I want to put my heart into this. All of us deserve a break where we can get it and hopefully I can make a difference and put some money in farmgirl pockets everywhere. I will let you know about needing help in the very near future as this thing is going to take off with high hopes!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  7:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh thank you Patti!! It has been so much fun talking to you online too. I feel so good about the price we decided on and am so blessed that you bought from me. Thank you so much!!! You've blessed me and my goats so much!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

homesteaderbelle
True Blue Farmgirl

391 Posts

Belle

USA
391 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2010 :  9:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Click to see homesteaderbelle's MSN Messenger address
Hi Patti,

This is such a great a idea! It is so sweeet of you to take the time to do this for all the farmgirls!
I would love to be included in this! What a great way to get the word out about all the unique, wonderful farmgirl projects that we have made!
Thank you!
Belle

http://www.homesteaderbelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  05:11:12 AM  Show Profile
I would love to be included! What a great way to feature everything farmgirl related!! Let me know what you need for information as you go along.

Joanna #566
JojoNH

http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
http://Twitter.com/Eastwooddesigns
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  05:31:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Patty Ann,
I would also like to be included. I have not even attempted to sell anything on the etsy because of the mass numbers. I found it very difficult to navigate my way around. Do you need us to send you a sort of bio or any info now? Please keep me updated.
Victoria
Farmgirl #549

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  09:33:53 AM  Show Profile
Hi Patti,
I want to say that this is an answer to a pray. I've needed help for so long getting the word out about my work and with patience and faith I'm seeing it become a reality.
I would love to be involved in this. It is simular to my Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op idea. I have been trying to do affiliate marketing to get the word out about my handiwork and my families too.
I am so glad you can do this for us.
I am willing to pay a membership fee for your website and all the work that will go into making this work.
Marjean

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage tote bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150

Edited by - marjean on Feb 08 2010 09:39:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  4:42:55 PM  Show Profile
Hey gals! Been gone all day with homeschooling related stuff...but am back and am loving to hear from each and every one of you. I have set up my meeting for web design on Thursday and so will be going full speed ahead on this thereafter. This is going to be a wonderful site for all farmgirls to use and benefit from.....details are a comin! Meantime, I just keep adding everyone to the ever growing list.

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  5:16:54 PM  Show Profile
(((HUGS)))) Patti, thank you for this opportunity!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  08:11:23 AM  Show Profile
Your most welcome Karrieann.....I love your aprons and are putting them out in my roadside stand as of this weekend. I cant seem to part with Jorja the Bunny....she has already found a home on my pillow after making the bed every morning!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  09:14:48 AM  Show Profile
...awwww so sweet!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My etsy: Yesterday's Scraps, Tomorrow's Treasures http://www.etsy.com/shop/2TomorrowsTreasures
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  09:39:46 AM  Show Profile
Patti Ann,
I am soooo excited about this new venture, I am sewing and knitting like crazy.
Thank you, thank you.
Michele

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  11:20:22 AM  Show Profile
Patti this sounds wonderful. I am just starting to make baby items,and stuffed toys. Would that be something you'd be interested in? Also I do several other things, knitting and items for scrapbooking and sewing. I'd love to be a part of this. Thank you for setting this up for all of us. Blessings, Brenda
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2010 :  6:44:49 PM  Show Profile
Michele...your ambition is marvelous and shows in your products...my favorites are the purple shawl and hat with yoyo attached. I would sport those in a heartbeat!
Brenda...adorable childrens items always pull at the heartstrings...and knitting, sewing and scrapbooking fits you right into farmgirl faire!
I will be getting a bunch of old red barn wood tomorrow for my Farmgirl Products USA sign for my stand which will make it extra cool....and whatever else we can pick up for the new barn we are building in late spring. I tried to get some of the barnwood from the barn I grew up with but when the house was sold last year the new owners rented it right away and moved to california...it was disappointing because my German grandpa lived in that barn and it was such a huge part of my sisters and me growing up. I have some happy memories, though and get to make some more in my own barn with my dear, sweet children....after they clean it up daily!heeheehee!

God Bless You!
Go to Top of Page

Kyria
True Blue Farmgirl

213 Posts

Kyria
Carthage TX
USA
213 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  10:48:01 AM  Show Profile
I'd love to be a part of this. Here's a link to a post I made about my cross necklaces. It has a picture, too.
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39122

I can make/sew plenty of other things, too. I also knit and crochet. Thank you for your efforts!
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  11:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Hi, everyone! I think I am a bit confused. I read all the posts and thought this was an online shop you were setting up, is that correct? I see that you are setting up a stand at your home does that mean we are to send you our items? Not sure what you had in mind. My friend Sharon (bobbinrobin) and I are interested in this, please clarify what you are actually doing and how much would this cost per month and will you have paypal?

A person will be just about as happy as they make up their mind to be. Abe Lincoln Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com http://www.thevintagebaglady.etsy.com FG #377

Edited by - kpaints on Feb 10 2010 11:08:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2010 :  1:24:10 PM  Show Profile
patti Ann,
Did you look at our sisyandsisterstitch site? It has all the really good handmade stuff
Michele

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Farmgirl Products USA....sign up to sell! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page