Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Inspired by the Queen Bee herself....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Inspired by the Queen Bee herself.... Next Topic  

Forrester Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

703 Posts

Ann
Belmont MI
USA
703 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  10:59:06 AM  Show Profile
I know that we have all been inspired by MaryJanesFarm in one way or another, not just by Mary Jane, but by all of the wonderful farmgirls who participate in so many different ways as well.

I just had to tell about an "ah-ha moment" that I just had. I ponder different aspects of my flower business constantly - how to do things better, what to add, what to delete, what to dream for, what to change, etc. I'm thankful that I can do something I love to do while maintaining balance at home for my family. As I was pondering some expansion opportunities for Forrester Farm, my mind traveled over to MaryJanesFarm and all that Mary Jane has done, how she has done it, and how many farmgirls that she has influenced for good. All of the sudden - Here's the ah-ha - I realized that I've been looking forward with more worry than necessary. In her own way, without her even realizing it, Mary Jane inspired me to turn my thinking from the "what ifs" to the "why nots" and I am very thankful.

How have you been inspired lately?

Ann
Forrester Farm
www.forresterfarm.com
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Inspired by the Queen Bee herself.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page