Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Pics of My rabbits *Added more pics on second pg*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Pics of My rabbits *Added more pics on second pg* Next Topic  

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  06:16:10 AM  Show Profile
This is my son Cole with Denim his Jersey Wooly Show Doe.
She got Best of Breed this summer at the Kansas State Rabbit Breeders Convention

Here are our first 5 babies on christmas Day (they were 11 days old)

Here are Denims 2 babies on New Years Day a Smoke Pearl Buck and a Siamese Sable Buck. I think they will be show stoppers!

Ok here are the most recent pics of the 14 babies we have (taken at 9:30 pm January 23, 2010

The 5 week olds The 2 solid color ones are Denim's babies

Here are the two 3 week olds.

Here are the two 1 week olds.

And here are the five 4 day olds.

We are really excited to see how everyone grows up and they are wonderful at teaching children and Mommies patience.

Edited by - Lorie Marler on Jan 25 2010 6:02:52 PM

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  11:16:28 AM  Show Profile
Awwwww.....how adorable! I just love bunnies. I've had house-bunnies for many years....usually mini-lops or holland lops but right now I have a tortoise-shell dutch. He's 9 now and my first male house-bunny.I've always had them altered of course to save many problems. They are the sweetest housepets, quiet, loving and great company, especially once they bond to you. Enjoy those babies! Again....awwwwwww....lol

Sister-chick# 905
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  11:27:04 AM  Show Profile
Oh, they are all so cute!!

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

amomfly
True Blue Farmgirl

658 Posts

Angie
LaGrange IN
USA
658 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  1:18:17 PM  Show Profile
Very nice!

God Bless
Angie-amomfly
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  3:33:58 PM  Show Profile
What beautiful rabbits. I can tell by your sons smile, he loves the rabbits. Thanks for sharing.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  7:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Very cute Lorie!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  8:12:51 PM  Show Profile
I added some recent pics of the babies. Hopefully I can get pics of the adults sometime. Maybe if it isn't windy tommorrow I can let them run around outside and get some good pics. It has been very windy the last few days so everyone has been staying in.
Go to Top of Page

miraclewelsh
True Blue Farmgirl

138 Posts

Samantha
Northern Wisconsin
USA
138 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  9:09:08 PM  Show Profile
Lorie--loved your photos! Just adorable! :-) Especially enjoyed the picture of the 5 week olds--they are so cute. :-)

Wonderful photo of Cole and Denim, too!

Miracle Welsh Mountain Ponies

http://www.miraclewelsh.com
http://www.foxhillphoto.blogspot.com
http://www.howtoraiserabbits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  9:12:00 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, they are absolutely adorable! As if I didn't want them badly enough before, now I gotta get some Jersey Woolies. Thanks for sharing these great photos.

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2010 :  9:20:11 PM  Show Profile
I have some great photos on my camera phone but I don't know how to get them off. I take the boys (cole 6 and Chase 2) for rides in the wagon and Chse usually holds our herd buck Ezekiel. You should see the people passing us on the road almost fall out of their cars when we are walking around the neighborhood. Ezekiel loves to ride in the wagon with the boys and just sits there and looks back at all the people. I even walk to Cole's school in the afternoons to pick him up pulling Chase and his rabbit. The kids go crazy outside the school to pet the rabbit and Ezekiel just sits there on Chases lap. I will definately take pics with my camera next time we take the wagon out.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  09:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Very cute Lorie!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  1:28:34 PM  Show Profile
Thanks ladies. I probably wont get any more photos today though. I am painting the grooming stand we take to the rabbit show. All the ones I have seen at the shows are either stained, natural, or wood burned so I am being different and painting it a shiny black and am going to put some silver pin stripe decals on it I got at the Auto Parts store. Our rabbitry name is Biker Bunnies Rabbitry and all the rabbits have motorcycle names so I wanted the grooming stand to be kind of motorcyclely looking.
Go to Top of Page

Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts

Zan
New York New York
USA
1465 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  2:04:14 PM  Show Profile
The babies are very cute!

~*~Dream all you dreamers~*~

View My Work:

art/dolls: www.vagabondcreations.blogspot.com

The Horse Drawn Project and Farming!
www.beyondvagabond.blogspot.com

View the blog and radio show!
Renegade Farming!: www.therenegadefarmer.com

NEXT RADIO SHOW: Jan 24th ~ James Talmage Stevens, author of "Making the Best of Basics: Family Preparedness Handbook"

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  3:00:38 PM  Show Profile
Lorie, I love the name, "BikerBunniesRabbitry"...and you wonder why Ezekiel loves to ride around in a wagon?....it's in his blood, and if he had thumbs, he'd be riding a "bike!" lololol

Sister-chick# 905
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  6:35:28 PM  Show Profile
Well I tried to get my husband to let me take pics of the rabbits on his motorcycle but he wouldn't budge so I had a local artist draw our logo with a bunny on a motorcycle. It is super cute.

I have business cards with it on them but I really want a sticker for my car window and one for my cart we carry the rabbit cages on when we are at the shows. Do any Farmgirls make stickers??

Edited by - Lorie Marler on Jan 24 2010 6:44:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  8:51:25 PM  Show Profile
Awwwww....how adorable! Ok, I have to ask...is that a "Harley Hare or a Honda Hare?" lol

Sister-chick# 905
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

theprimitivepilgrim
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Michelle
Baggs Wyoming
USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  10:03:31 PM  Show Profile
They are all so precious, thanks for sharing the pictures. My son is in 4-H with his rabbits, we have Netherland Dwarf, and Mini-Rex. Hoping to breed for the first time this year. Looks like you guys should have a great year with your new babies!

~Michelle
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  08:27:54 AM  Show Profile
That is a Harley Hare. We have named all the babies we have raised Harley names. So far we have Harley, Dyna, Sportster, Chopper, Fat Boy, Wide Glide, Electra, and Rocker.

Ezekiel, Denim, Swan and Bubbles were my start up stock that I purchased already named.

Edited by - Lorie Marler on Jan 25 2010 3:29:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Francie7
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Francie
Lancaster Ohio
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  09:12:26 AM  Show Profile
The babies are sooooo sweet. I have a male white Angora and he is such fun. His name is Mr. D'arcy.Rabbits make such great pets.
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  09:22:28 AM  Show Profile
"HarleyHare!" I love it. I'm glad that you have fun with your BunBuns. They are great! The best. In every apartment I ever had, they let me have mine too. I told them how quiet and well-trained they were and that they could check up on me if they wanted too. No problems. ;-)

Sister-chick# 905
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  2:48:14 PM  Show Profile
Lori, your bunnies are just adorable. My sister in law and niece have had house bunnies for years. They are so sweet and can be really entertaining with their antics. They have always had the lop ears mini and large. I had many bunnies myself, they were all big fellas. Darn I can't remember the name of the breed. But, the one I had as a kid used to come up the basement stairs and bump the door to get his morning corn flakes. Ah, Flemish Giants that's it!! We also had one that took no guff from the 2 dachshunds we had then. If they got fresh, he knocked them a-- over apple cart as my Dad used to say. That was pretty funny!They didn't know what to make of that!

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  3:27:29 PM  Show Profile
I got pics of the boys in the wagon today!

On the way to the school to pick up Cole.

Coming back from school with both boys.

Edited by - Lorie Marler on Jan 25 2010 3:28:52 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Pics of My rabbits *Added more pics on second pg* Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page