Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Extreme Home Makeover show on Buffalo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Extreme Home Makeover show on Buffalo Next Topic  

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  09:47:34 AM  Show Profile
A note of possible interst, I had mentioned this here before someplace that in November Extreme Home Makeover was in my city of Buffalo, New York. Well the official viewing for all to see is this Sunday, January 24. It is on ABC from 8-10 pm est. It is a two hour special as not only was one home totally redone; several and I mean several neighboring homes and streets also received makeovers like new porches, fences, gardens, roofs and general cleaning etc.

I, myself, worked as a seamstress for the main house project, there was 17 of us and together we made all draperies, pillows, duvet covers etc! It was tons of fun and I learned quite a bit. Us Extreme Seamstresses are getting together at one of the girls homes for a potluck dinner and to watch it together; Can't wait!!!

Watch if you can to see out fair city that is filled with good neighbors! Actually our city of Buffalo is supposed to be listed at the fourth poorest city in the US, but we are a city of good neighbors and thats what we are known as!

Thanks!

Sue Feely
Sister #349

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  10:04:48 AM  Show Profile
My sister in law spent one day down there working too. I know she is real excited to see the show on Sunday.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  3:51:08 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, Sue. I wanted to watch this past Sunday but it was a rerun. I hope ya'll have a great time together.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  5:48:25 PM  Show Profile
I have been wondering how your time went last fall and now this Sunday I will be able to see :-) Thanks for being apart of helping people in need and thanks for posting and letting us know about this sundays showing.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Extreme Home Makeover show on Buffalo Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page