Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Earthquakes and Snow Next Topic  

MotherLodeBeth
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Beth
Calaveras County California
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  10:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Send MotherLodeBeth an AOL message
Well California is different (laughing) 6+ quakes to the northwest of us and lots of great snow here in the Sierras with more coming this week. Cannot tell you how giddy I am when I see new snow. Even when it is deep enough to reach the cottage roof line.

~MotherLodebeth- I was born in the wrong era~

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2010 :  06:24:39 AM  Show Profile
Beth, I think I heard on the news the other night that there was a small quake near Atlanta last week. I was in another room and didn't catch the whole thing so not really sure. Did anyone else hear that?

We still have a little snow hanging on here from last week. I hope it's gone by this afternoon. We're supposed to warm up a bit here!! Enjoy your snow.

I was born in California in Trona. Then we moved to Placerville. Lived there several years. But I can only remember snow one time there. I have pictures of us kids with skies. Is that how you spell that word? It looks weird, like blue skies. You can tell I don't ski. Anyway, we always wished for a white Christmas but never got it.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Earthquakes and Snow Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page