Page: of 3

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  4:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message

Hi Ladies, I am offering Jane Austen recipes again!!! All you have to do is e-mail me your snail mail address! Thanks so much!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

Edited by - maggie14 on Jan 16 2010 8:25:46 PM

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  4:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
bumping......

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  5:03:27 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
CHANNAH! I received them today...on this very chilly afternoon! I love them! Thank you SO MUCH! I can't wait to try them!!!

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

http://maggielousdaughter.blogspot.com
(in construction!)

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  5:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
oh I'm so glad you like them!!! YAY!!! I was going to write them all down by hand but my handwriting is really bad and I don't think anyone could read it. Thank you so much for letting me know!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Chives
True Blue Farmgirl

232 Posts

Victoria
Shelton Washington
USA
232 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2010 :  5:53:19 PM  Show Profile
I received mine also, thank you so much. I cant wait to try them.
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  12:13:33 AM  Show Profile
Can't wait to receive mine too Channah. You are SUCH a sweetie to offer these to us.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  08:57:11 AM  Show Profile
I would love to get them. I am hoping that you want my email address so here it is. dnoble@huff.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  10:00:07 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
e-mail address will work too Delicia. Thank you!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  3:36:46 PM  Show Profile
Channah, I got my recipes today. Thank you! (loved the pretty pink note paper too) :-)

Farmgirl Sister# 905
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

ConstantlyCraftinKatie
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Katie
Orting Washington
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  4:34:58 PM  Show Profile
I would love them also! I emailed you my address. . .thanks.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  5:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
YAY!! I'm so glad you like them all!!!
Katie, I got your e-mail.
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2010 :  11:36:40 PM  Show Profile
yes, please!...sending you an email!

www.createmyworld.etsy.com
http://createmyworlddesigns.blogspot.com/
http://www.soopsee.com/profile/createmyworld/

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  07:33:51 AM  Show Profile
Channah, I got my recipes yesterday afternoon. What a wonderful gift you have given us. I also got to thinking that you put out some $$ in stamps. I looked at all the recipes and I am going to make the Sally Lunn bread after church. The Cottage Pie will be next. When I saw the name, I thought it was a dessert until I read the ingredients!! lol I also wonder the meaning of "shrub" for Raspberry Schrub. Guess Mr Google is going to get a workout!

Thanks again Channah! I will report back my results!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

donna rae
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Donna Rae
Virginia Beach VA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  09:51:13 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for your generosity... I've sent you an e-mail!

Donna Rae
Farmgirl Sister # 593
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  10:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Claudia, it really was not that much money. I was happy and willing to do it! You will love the sally lunn bread! It is so good!!!

Donna, I got you e-mail. your recipes will be sent monday.

Beth, I e-mailed you back. :)

Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  1:20:29 PM  Show Profile
I am presently listening to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies...I think Jane would be midly entertained and slightly unnerved by it :-) Your recipes sound interesting and I have always wanted to try Sally Lunn bread since visiting Williamsburg YEARS ago. I would love to have your recipes. Thank you so much in advance - Karen

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  2:13:19 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Alright all you ladies who have e-mailed me and post here and going to get your recipes this week. I am mailing them tomorrow!! Thank you all so much for letting me share them with you! :)
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2010 :  2:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
All you ladies who have e-mailed me or posted on here will get your recipes this week!!! I will mail them tomorrow! Thanks so much for letting me share them with you all!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2010 :  4:04:05 PM  Show Profile
Channah,

We had the Sally Lunn bread last night. It was the first time I had ever had any, so I have nothing to compare it too. In all fairness, I got a long distance call that delayed me mixing the flour mix and yeast together. Got nervous it wouldn't rise. It did and it tasted good. Didn't know what to expect. It reminded me of a coffee cake in substance than a loaf of bread. It was slightly sweet & pretty. We will have the rest tonight with soup.

Thanks again for the recipes. I will be on to making my next one.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2010 :  4:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I'm so glad you liked it. it is a little sweet but taste so good with a cup of tea or coffee in the morning.
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

donna rae
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Donna Rae
Virginia Beach VA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  4:20:15 PM  Show Profile
Channah,

Thank you so much for these recipes... I received them yesterday and it was so nice to end my week with "Farmgirl Mail"! Your kindness brightened my day, and I can't wait to try the recipes.

Donna Rae
Farmgirl Sister # 593
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  4:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you so much Donna! I was so happy to share them with you!! God Bless!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  8:20:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi Channah,
I received the recipes in yesterday's mail... Thank you so much for sharing these with us! It is so sweet and generous of you!
I am hoping to try one of the recipes very soon, perhaps this week! Thanks again!

www.createmyworld.etsy.com
http://createmyworlddesigns.blogspot.com/
http://www.soopsee.com/profile/createmyworld/

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2010 :  8:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Yay!! I'm so happy you like them!! That means more than anything!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  10:27:40 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to let you know I got your recipes in the mail yesterday - thank you so much! I think Mr. Darcy's steaks in a must try along with the Sally Lunn bread this weekend. Will let you know how they go. Thanks again

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2010 :  6:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I'm so glad you liked them Karen!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Jane Austen Recipes Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page