Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Who's got the aprons??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Who's got the aprons?? Next Topic  

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  10:07:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Just wondering who's got the Traveling Aprons...where are they...whatcha' doing to cute them up???

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  10:12:02 PM  Show Profile
I have them..they will be going out to the next on the list Thursday. I didn't quite get finished with my addtion today. They are so cute and the journal is adorable too!! YOu all are going to love this project!!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  08:32:10 AM  Show Profile
Jenny - they sound so darling. My curiosity is getting the better of me - would it be possible to see a photo of them, or is that considered "peeking" before it's time? I just had to ask...

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  11:11:05 AM  Show Profile
Well, I have ONE. Just realized..there are two arn't there?? I have the one with the sock monkey from Diane on the pocket..cute cute cute!!!
Diane..are pics okay or is it a surprize thing?
Hey Libbie...we should find out if you could get the one I have next and then send it on since it is only an hour away from you!!! I could get it to you when I make it down to Richfield...looks like tomorrow or Monday at the latest I will be heading that way. Tomorrow if the weather isn't like today.
Kate?????????????????????????????????

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  12:26:56 PM  Show Profile
Last thing I knew, my daughter has one. I think she posts under Celtic Coyote here. It's so cute! Everyone's doing such adorable stuff on it!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  4:02:39 PM  Show Profile
The one I have has been to three gals before me..so it is getting cute!! I love the design too!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  11:03:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
I think pictures would be fun...the only one we are supoosed to surprise is Mary Jane, and she is off spending some quality time with her family. Please post them, I am dying to see what else is being done!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2006 :  11:24:35 PM  Show Profile
okay....before I mail them off tomorrow I will take pics for sure

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Who's got the aprons?? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page