Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Feb/March 2010 Issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Feb/March 2010 Issue Next Topic
Page: of 2

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2010 :  5:34:23 PM  Show Profile
I'm waiting for mine too!!! I received the Christmas issue last week(new subscriber), and since I already had it, I sent it to my daughter in Alabama.
I was in the store today and saw the new issue- boy did I want to buy it! I'll be patient though, I'm sure it will be here soon!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

Nothing we achieve in this world is achieved alone. It is always achieved with others teaching us along the way. Lee J. Colan

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

missgive
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Kim
Blairsville Georgia
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2010 :  6:35:03 PM  Show Profile
I finally gave in and tracked a Jan/Feb edition down (thank you Barnes and Noble!) because I could not wait! I orderd my subscription in late December, but have not received my first copy (if I get a duplicate, there are many I could share it with.) I also picked up the floss and other things to work on my membership badge. I also picked up 2 tatting shuttles so I could work on that badge. I am working on my "Buttoned Up" badge and have the beginner level and am working on my intermediate level already. I have told so many friends about Mary Jane's, the magazine and the website - I love it and think they would too.

Proud Farmgirl Sister #927
A Farmgirl Sister headed for my mountain home and farm in 2010.
Go to Top of Page

2quilter
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

Patricia
Greenwood IN
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2010 :  7:59:39 PM  Show Profile
I'm also a new subscribe....and even though I sent a note to start me and my friend's gift sub. in 2010, we both got the Xmas again...... :-( bummer. I was looking forward to the new one! sigh....

When life hands you scraps, make quilts!
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2010 :  11:25:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Still waiting for my Feb/March issue too..sigh..maybe one day in the mail it will come...

Love me like I am. farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

redring
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Miranda
southbend in
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  11:33:07 PM  Show Profile
I just picked this up at the store! I was looking at it today and realized there were gluten free recipes!!! :) Very happy to see them. What a surprise. I hadent even noticed when I bought it. Hope to see more issues that consider us GF gals. I think im going to get a subscription. :)

Working tward a self efficent life = happyness
Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2010 :  12:07:54 AM  Show Profile
I am officially jealous lol (just kiddin'....sort of lol) enjoy the mag girls :)

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

bdhughes77
True Blue Farmgirl

126 Posts

Debbie
Menomonie WI
USA
126 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  08:30:31 AM  Show Profile
I am a "magazineaholic" and I have to say that MaryJanes magazines are the only ones that show wear. I can read them from cover to cover and pick it up a week later and do the same thing. It's a beautiful magazine and a thrill to find in the mailbox!

Count your blessings!
Go to Top of Page

bobbinrobin
True Blue Farmgirl

590 Posts

Sharon
Newman Lake WA
USA
590 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2010 :  08:37:16 AM  Show Profile
Mine came to me this month with "wear" before I even got a chance to open the cover. Don't know what the post office did with it, but it was torn in two places through page 34. Enjoyed the heck out of it anyway. lol

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. -G. Elliston

www.sharnymcclarny.etsy.com
www.bobbinrobin.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bdhughes77
True Blue Farmgirl

126 Posts

Debbie
Menomonie WI
USA
126 Posts

Posted - Mar 11 2010 :  2:20:53 PM  Show Profile
I loved the article on treadle sewing machines. I just got my grandmother's and with a new belt and a little cleaning I think it will work like a charm. I'm hoping to work on some of my badges with it!

Debbie #1223

Count your blessings!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Feb/March 2010 Issue Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page