Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 (3) Valentine Swap Update 02-07 pg 1...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic (3) Valentine Swap Update 02-07 pg 1... Next Topic
Page: of 6

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  09:58:01 AM  Show Profile
MICHELLE, I received my package from you and Ashley. Just wonderful, I wish I could
post pictures, girls she sent me bunches: scrapbook stickers, a little tote filled
with goodies, mints, a stamper, traveling gel cleaner, and the greatest banner that
spells love, which I have proudly displayed so everyone can see it as you walk into
the house. Thank you so much! Toni
Go to Top of Page

queenofadventure
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Jessica
Jensen Beach FL
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  9:09:12 PM  Show Profile
Yes Michelle! I had such a fun time opening the lovely tote and all of the goodies were splendiferous! I had fun showing my boyfriend everything tonight!! Thank You Sooo Much!
~Jess

farmgirl sister #937
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  05:13:55 AM  Show Profile
Marlene, your goodies went out the other day, again so sorry for the delay! Blame the weather! lol

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com

My Etsy store:
www.heart2home.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Futters
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Michelle & Ashley
CA
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  08:29:32 AM  Show Profile
Arrived home today to another wonderful package. This one from Jess. Thank you so much for the bracelet and trinket box. I just love glittery things. Can't wait to try the cherry berry tea. And the chocolate bar, yum!!!

Have a good day!

Michelle
Farmgirl #760

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Futters on Feb 12 2010 08:31:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  12:12:01 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Beth for the lovely package of goodies! I hung the cute hand towel in my 1/2 bath, it is so perfect in there with all my vintage things, The heart you made me brightens up my craft room, and I will use the Valentine's mug for my morning coffee. I had been looking for a recipe for chocolate mousse! I am going to make it soon! Thank you again for kindess, I hope you like what I sent you!!
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  05:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Cynthia, I'm glad you liked your goodie box!!! Linda, I'm hoping you received yours...I mailed them out on the same day~let me know if it didn't make it to you!

Happy Valentines Day to all of you!!!
Hearts 'n Hugs!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360
http://oldethymecountry.secure2cart.com/
http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

ridgebird
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

willow
MO
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  11:44:14 AM  Show Profile
Received my package from Kelly, filed with lots of goodies. Love the pincushion made out of a canning jar, with all kinds of sewing treats inside. I am using it now as I am sewing dozens of diapers for my 4th grandchild due in 3 weeks and our farmgirl donations to Haiti. Will make cookies with my granddaughter out of the cooking mix, but I ate the chocolates all by myself. Kelly thank you so much your pretty package, which brighten my gray day. Peace and Happy Heart blessings to all.
Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  2:49:07 PM  Show Profile
Maggie14,
I got my package this week and love everything you sent. Sorry I couldn't post sooner to tell you thanks. I love the handmade heart, scrubby and dishcloth along with everything else. I would love the pattern for the scrubby if you have one. What a great idea. Thank You.

barnagainkristin

"Others Before Self"
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  4:04:01 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I'm so glad you like your packages ladies!! IT was so much fun!!

Kristin, you know I got so many of those scubby things from farmgirls that I thought I would share with someone. I know Karrieann makes them.

Karrieann, I love the scrubby you made and can't wait to use it!

Hugs,
Channah

Friendship is not something that can be bought, it is earned.
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSue
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Debbie
TX
USA
199 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2010 :  5:28:38 PM  Show Profile
Michelle!! Thanks so much for my package!! It was adorable!! What fun the swap was!! Thanks so Much!!
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2010 :  12:02:58 PM  Show Profile
I just got my valentine from Moodene (Nadine)!!! She made the cutest little hand wiping towel from valentine fabrics and sent some truffles and a recipe for crock-pot lasagne!!!! Thanks so much, I am eating the chocolate right now and I hung the towel up in my kitchen! Looks real cute with my black and white kitchen with red accents. Love it!

Why not go out on a limb, that's where all the fruit is! "Mark Twain"
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic (3) Valentine Swap Update 02-07 pg 1... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page