Author Outpost: Previous Topic 2 new tents for Christmas Next Topic  

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  8:30:10 PM  Show Profile
I asked for a couple things for Christmas from Santa...and they both appeared under the tree. Two Tetragon 5 tents and an engine guard for my motorcycle....

The tents sleep two people. I had a Tet 7 which blew away when I had it staked out after the October Relay for Life. That was a GREAT tent. Weighed in at about 10.5 pounds though. Not bad for car camping but lousy to take on the bike. Now we have two at about 5 lbs each. 5ft x 7ft, each sleeps two. Found the Tet 7 but the fly (great fly had windows even...) was gone and one section of pole shredded.... These will be perfect. Great for the fam for our 3 bike adventure... and great for me alone....if I need to get away.

Oh...and the engine guard...which I affectionately call a "roll bar". I have yet to dump my bike but a tip over is inevitable I'm sure. Hubby found a "new" old stock piece. Which means it's brand new but original to my bike (which is vintage)...

I can hardly wait for spring! Now I'm on the hunt for lite sleeping bags..... Oh..and I found some waterproof jeans at Land's End... go figure! I may have to check those out....

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  9:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thats so neat!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic 2 new tents for Christmas Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page