Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 Stoke up them home fires girls...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Stoke up them home fires girls... Next Topic  

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  4:01:49 PM  Show Profile
It is gonna be cold here tonight, we are already down to 30 and its only 4pm, its supposed to get down to 7 by 4am, that is really cold for us this early in the season, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  6:53:03 PM  Show Profile
I hope the little doggy is inside! Just don't put him in the kitchen for the night! HEHEHE. LOL.
Here in SW Louisiana we are awaiting a big bad storm for tomorrow. I hope the cool weather from CA filters down here.
Take care, stay warm friend.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  7:15:30 PM  Show Profile
Ok, that's cold! I hope you have some good heat. Bundle up!

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2009 :  7:24:24 PM  Show Profile
Marly, that little dog sleeps under the covers with my G/son every night, he is very warm.
Kritin, I have a nice woodburning stove that keeps this house nice and toasty, we all will be fine, thank you for asking.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  4:07:37 PM  Show Profile
Teresa:
That G/son of yours must be just like his Granny! Keep warm.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  4:19:47 PM  Show Profile
Marly, what a sweet thing to say, I think, lol.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  5:35:04 PM  Show Profile
Teresa:
I hope you were joking. Of course I mean it in a good way! LOL. Is it still cold where you are in CA? We are expecting bad weather tonight. More rain. Well, at least I did get to mow the back yard and pick up the leaves. LOL.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2009 :  5:40:55 PM  Show Profile
Marly, of course I was joking, i know you meant it in a good way, I even told Johnny what you said, and he was tickled to be said he was like his grammy. Oh, yeah, its cold, but Christmas day is supposed to be beautiful.

Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Stoke up them home fires girls... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page