kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  06:22:41 AM  Show Profile
I cannot believe I am DONE! I have never had gifts wrapped and under the tree this early. I always have done that on Christmas eve. I got them all done last week. The tree is up, the mantle is decorated, the windows are all pretty with greenery and red berries and white lights. My village is even on the buffet all lit up. I am amazed at myself. I have made cookies. I am going to make pies the next few days and more cookies and candy. All I'll need to do Wed. is clean really good. Then I'm ready for the family. We are not doing a big feast this time. Just ham and side dishes. Step dad wants green bean casserole. I went out yesterday and got all I needed form the grocery. So I am all set!

It sure feels good to done and ready and not broke. I always go overboard on gifts every year. Not this year. I made a lot of gifts. And really scaled down on the grands. Alot. They always get so much and never play with half of it. Such a waste. So no more of that.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas this year.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4737 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4737 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  06:38:52 AM  Show Profile
It's wonderful to have everything done so soon! Enjoy the spirit of the holiday!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  08:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh my word! That was nice and speedy! I won't be able to do my shopping until Dec. 23rd night!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  10:13:58 AM  Show Profile
Alee, that's usually me, too. Not this time, though. I am done with the shopping part. It does feel nice to be able to relax now. I just fixed my dining table with cedar branched in a big pottery vase with red berried and pine cones. Smells good. I love natural things for decorating. I think I'll leave alot of this up through Feb.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
  Holidays: Previous Topic It's A Wrap! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page