happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2006 :  11:16:01 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo offered to swap me a book for some scrapbooking things, and I received an email from her (haven't been checking my email, so it sat in my inbox for several days) asking if I'd received it. I checked the Post Office box and it wasn't there. I was going to email her but got sidetracked packing up "just one more box" before lunch, and found both the book and the supplies I was supposed to send to her tucked in a cabinet.

I had a wire bakers rack in the hallway between the family room and garage, and I always put things there that I need to take with me to the PO, school, etc. Evidently, when we got a call that someone wanted to show the house, I cleared that off and stuck everything in a cabinet.

Nancy Jo, I'm really sorry and truly appreciate your patience. Yes, I received the book. I can't wait to browse through this! I'll definitely get your package in the mail on Monday during my prep period. I feel like such a goof. I'm usually very organized.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2006 :  3:49:42 PM  Show Profile
Pattie
Not a problem, I know you are very busy right now, you must have so many things on your mind, at least from my end you take all the time your need. So happy for you that you were able to sell your house and look forward to how your move goes.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Huge apology to Nancy Jo Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page