Page: of 2

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  3:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
hmmm.... funny i run across this post... I just parked my car in the garage for the first time YESTERDAY!!! We have lived at that house for about 4 months now and i have NEVER been able to park in it yet. When we moved all the packing boxes and junk from the house that we didnt want went in the garage. And the garage is tiny!! Its at least 50 years old. There is just enough room to park a car in there and not too much else. But there is still junk in there from his family that we just dont know what to do with. There are vintage bikes hanging on the one side, siding in the raftors, about 3 motorcycles if you would put all the pieces that are in there together. Its all junk were not allowed to get rid of, but we will NEVER use any of that. But with the snow, the BF cleaned out enough of it so that i can fit my car in it from now on. OHHHH i forgot this part. His 4-wheeler was parked in it before i got my car into it. IF you came to our house, the car was sitting outside the garage and you could see the BF's 4-wheeler was sitting safe and sound in the garage. The quads new home is on the front porch. ;)

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1704 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1704 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  5:44:52 PM  Show Profile
In our 2-car garage is my truck and my hubbys to motorcycles, hubbys tools washer and dryer all my gardening stuff and a few other stuff and can still walk around in there.
Laurie

suburban countrygirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

Kayce
True Blue Farmgirl

290 Posts

Kayce
Sebring FL
USA
290 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  7:50:56 PM  Show Profile
WAHOOO!!!!!! Thanks Audrey and Heather for speaking up Claudia you too. Geesh, I thought I was going to have to get rid of my pack rat hoarders dream garage. My fiance was kinda trackin this topic cause he's been teasing me. He said "looks like your gonna need to clean out the garage" (again) You are my kinda gals because your absolutley right, You never know when your gonna need that thinga magig again. You know when you get rid of it a month later that is the exact thing you will need and be looking for

Learning to appreciate having a glass..not half full or empty..just thankful for a glass :)
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2009 :  7:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Yes, you are right Kayce, I keep things for many many years and as soon as I get rid of them, I need them.. What is it with that....it always happens, and it is only a week later. lol I have a double garage old size. I can barely fit my car and truck in there on a good day, however, I have not had a good day for sometime. I do keep the car in there but right now I have most of the interior guts to my 1959 vintage trailer on the other side. Seats, cabinets, bed forms, saw horses, painting tools (from my business) ladders, plumbing, electrical, tools, tarps, garden supplies, tile materials, yard equipment and my BRAND NEW JOHN DEERE RIDING LAWNMOWER!!!! Yes, that is in the truck's place, much more important you know! I even got a cover for it for next year. I have a tool bench at the end and it is somewhat organized with all my remodeling tools.
But get this gentlemen, (if you are reading this) I don't have to share with anyone!! It's all mine. I really want a farmgirl cave with heat, then I can work on my trailer or whatever year round. Someday!

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com http://www.thevintagebaglady.etsy.com FG #377
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What's in Your Garage? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page