Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Desperately need watch gears, Victoriana, etc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Desperately need watch gears, Victoriana, etc. Next Topic  

vtstevens
True Blue Farmgirl

88 Posts

Virginia
Woodinville WA
USA
88 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2009 :  11:07:12 PM  Show Profile
Now my 14 y.o. daughter informs me her new style is "steampunk", really a darling neo-victorian, retro-futuristic nostalgic style. Please help: I need old busted up non working wind up watches to scavange gears from, any Victorian odds and ends old jewelry, small fittings, tiny bottles with corks/stoppers/tops/lids, tiny test tubes, tiny brass things, skeleton keys, old keys, old anything small that can be incorporated into clothing/accessories, old lace, old ornate jewelry.

I have to barter: "stick" pearl beads (light peach, white, "peacock"), 10 K gold rolo necklace (14 in), new never used microwave dehydrator, candy sucker molds, cheesecloth, you name it, I might have it.

Don't let a farmgirl go down in flames this Christmas...!
Virginia

I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.

emsmommy5
True Blue Farmgirl

1547 Posts

Angie
Buckley WA
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  09:37:59 AM  Show Profile
I will look through my stash and see if I can find you anything.

Do what you love, love what you do.
Go to Top of Page

vtstevens
True Blue Farmgirl

88 Posts

Virginia
Woodinville WA
USA
88 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2009 :  10:25:55 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Angie !! Let me know which of the barter items interest you, or what else you might like in return.
Virginia

Go to Top of Page

ozarkjammer
Farmgirl in Training

33 Posts

Janíce
AR
USA
33 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  12:11:41 PM  Show Profile
Are you still looking for these items to barter? I am sure I am some of these things in my stash of art supplies. Let me know if I am too late...email me, please.
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  1:43:59 PM  Show Profile
By the way, there is usually a ton of stuff on etsy that is "steampunk", if you need something ready made. It's a really cute style.

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Soon to Be Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

createmyworld
True Blue Farmgirl

295 Posts

Beth
Akron PA
USA
295 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2009 :  08:42:08 AM  Show Profile
I have a ziplock bag of watch parts that someone gave me but a lot of them have glue on them or scratched watch faces, I might be able to scrounge up some more items you might like... I'm cleaning out my studio and will search out for things you might be able to use.... if the microwave dehydrator is still up for grabs, I'd love that... but not sure if what I have to offer would... email me if you're interested and I can email you pics of what I have.

www.createmyworld.etsy.com
http://www.soopsee.com/profile/createmyworld/

"He who works with his hands is a laborer, he who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who works with his hands, head and heart is an artist." -St. Francis of Asisi
Go to Top of Page

ozarkjammer
Farmgirl in Training

33 Posts

Janíce
AR
USA
33 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2009 :  1:03:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Virginia,

I replied to your email but I need your address. Check your spam box if you don't see my email. Thanks!

Janíce
Go to Top of Page

vtstevens
True Blue Farmgirl

88 Posts

Virginia
Woodinville WA
USA
88 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2009 :  11:24:33 AM  Show Profile
Hey, Janice. I can't find your email. Yikes! I am sorry. Can you try again? Sorry for the trouble....
Merry Christmas!!
Virginia

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Desperately need watch gears, Victoriana, etc. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page