Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for an attitude adjustment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for an attitude adjustment Next Topic  

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  11:40:22 AM  Show Profile
We just found out that what we thought was a 45 day time frame to get our car fixed and reinspected is actually a 30 day. The page says that if it does not pass inspection by 30 days (which is Monday btw) they could pull our registration. There are a few things to fix, like it needs a new tire, a new driver side door and the front needs new brake pads and the back needs new drums. CR can work on some of these things himself, but they take money even if you fix it yourself. We are desperately trying to get into the new house BEFORE baby gets here in 6-8 weeks. Which means we are saving for utility deposits. That in itself is not going well.
CR is working like crazy at his new job and we are so very thankful for that!
I am overwhelmed and sick thinking about both of these things that seem so unattainable and are so very necessary.
On top of that, the holidays wanting to claim our finances, though I have been good thus far and not spend anything. Everything has been homemade. I am running 90mph trying to get all the projects done so everyone will have a nice Christmas. Really, I would like to just skip the holidays this year as they hold No joy for me.
Please pray that I would remember to be thankful for CR's new job and that I would remember too, that God will provide even if it isn't in the time frame that I think He will.
I know everyone is having money struggles, so I really have nothing to complain about as we are all paddling the same boats, but please if you would pray for me. I am so sad and so stressed out. :(
hugs,

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  12:22:45 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Jessie . . . I will pray for you. I'll pray for peace, provision and reassurance for you and your family.
I totally understand!
Sending prayers . . . and thoughts!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  3:54:22 PM  Show Profile
Jess, sent you an email.....

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  4:00:40 PM  Show Profile
Jessie, I know its easier said than done, but, "what doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger", and God only gives you what you CAN handle. You and your are in my prayers.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  4:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Jessie...I just sent you an email.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2009 :  7:34:10 PM  Show Profile
Thanks girls! and thank you for the emails!
I just get so overwhelmed sometimes. I appreciate the encouragement.Now, to figure out a plan of action.
hugs

Jessie

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  08:09:29 AM  Show Profile
Jessie, ya'll have been through so much lately. This is just one more hurdle for you to get over. I know ya'll will make it. And it's hard to believe that baby will be here so soon. It seems like you just found out you were pregnant.

Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  2:32:45 PM  Show Profile
Kris-- I was just telling CR that today. I am 31 weeks and usually only go until about 36 weeks before baby comes. It seems like this pregnancy has just flown by. Thankfully, with no serious complications this time as were with the other two. I can't wait til Baby Charlie gets here.

Thank you all for your prayers! I hope I can get these mood swings and worries under control. I just keep praying for Grace. Trusting is really all we are asked to do. I am still learning. It is so nice to know I can count on all of you to pray for me as I continue to learn!
hugs,

Jessie

Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  2:59:42 PM  Show Profile
Trusting is always hardest when we are scared, hurt or frustrated. Prayers out for you and I know the $$ thing and the stress. You are doing great with homemade gifts, I think they mean a lot due to time put in.
Hang in there!
Rae

Farm Girl #647

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  5:04:27 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jess,
We all need grace, thank you for the reminder. Circumstances will come and go, you will walk through this one as well, remembering all that is expected of you is to keep taking one step at a time. Life can throw us sometimes, but grace remains, we realize it is what gets us through this crazy life.
love and hugs girl!!!!!

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2009 :  7:32:40 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Carol Sue and Teresa.

I keep saying over and over to myself, "His Grace is sufficient for me..."

hugs,

Jessie

Go to Top of Page

Sarahpauline
True Blue Farmgirl

672 Posts

sarah
Ringgold GA
USA
672 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2009 :  09:10:33 AM  Show Profile
Aww, bless you. I know how stressful financial worries can be. Try to remember that worrying about it doesnt make it better so try not to stress yourself and the baby.

Not all those who wander are lost...
www.SarahPauline.com
www.AbraxasBaroque.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for an attitude adjustment Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page