Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Picture of my dog (I hope) Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  5:35:39 PM  Show Profile
Okay: I'm trying to post a picture of my dog, Luck Dog. This is another attempt to post a picture. If the picture doesn't show up, sorry.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  5:40:53 PM  Show Profile
What a sweet face!

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  5:59:34 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Judy. He is a sweet do.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  7:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh what a sweetie! And Marly! You did it! Awesome job!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  7:08:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Alee:
I was about to send you an email. I just ignored all the directions, and figured it out. Thanks, Alee.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  8:40:01 PM  Show Profile
Sweet doggie, love those furbabies!

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  10:23:01 PM  Show Profile
He's a real cutie!

"Dog is my co-pilot"

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  04:00:50 AM  Show Profile
What a sweetie!!! I love furbabies!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  05:54:23 AM  Show Profile
Marly, you can tell your baby is so loved

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"==Cinderella
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  06:12:49 AM  Show Profile
Aww, he is so cute! One of these days I will get around to learning how to posts pics here myself.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  12:06:24 PM  Show Profile
Luck says thanks to Jennifer, Prairiehawl, Bonnie, Gina, and Marcelina. He is a cutie.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  3:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
aw! It looks like he's (or she) is looking at you like, "Ok, are we done with the pictures yet?" ha ha, i just love that look

"My ideal day is sitting on the back porch, cup of green tea in hand, slippers on, and just watch the cows in the pasture"

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  4:22:10 PM  Show Profile
Claudia:
Luck is a boy. He loves to take pictures. He has that give me more treats look. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2009 :  4:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
very cute.
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  05:57:29 AM  Show Profile
What a sweetie, Marly! I'm so glad you were able to post a pic. His eyes show that "thanks" that rescue dogs have, that "ready to please", "ready to do anything you ask" look. Adorable!

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  09:46:02 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jonni:
I'm so happy you came back to the post to see my little fellow. He is a sweetie. He talks with his eyes.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  09:48:10 AM  Show Profile
I was looking for it first thing this a.m. We don't have the internet at home anymore, so Mon through Friday at the office, I'm catching up! He's just adorable!

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  09:56:26 AM  Show Profile
Jonni:
Thanks, I feel like such a proud mom!!!! Someone posted somewhere apologizing for putting a picture of their pet. I told them I loved seeing pictures of everyones pets. I am wondering if I should apologize, too! No, I think I'll just let all of you who want to see my furry children take a look. Thanks for saying my sweet boy is adorable. He certainly is!
Have a great and happy day at work today, Jonni.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  09:59:30 AM  Show Profile
Marly,
Luck Dog just has the most adorable face!
I was just going to post that you can tell he talks with his eyes! My female golden Bonnie is like that. She will carry on an entire conversation with us or our other golden, just with her eyes! I think that means that they are very intelligent!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

If you rest, you rust. Helen Hayes

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  10:21:28 AM  Show Profile
...oooooh my gosh ! HOW in the world could you ever say "no" to thaaaaaaaaaaat face!!!

I love four legged kids too! and always adopt instead of shop!

:o)

enjoy your sweetie boy!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766
(29 Sept 2009)
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  12:07:33 PM  Show Profile
Brenda:
Luck Dog usually talks to me with his eyes saying, "Could I please, please, please, have one more pepperoni treat". He gets about 10 a day!!! When my DH says, "I think that's too many treat", I say, "But don't you see his ribs showing!" LOL,
Karrieann:
Thanks for the comment about Luck. He is such a sweetie! I always adopt, or get the "dropped off" ones.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

acairnsmom
True Blue Farmgirl

1319 Posts

audrey
cheyenne wy
1319 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  06:03:37 AM  Show Profile
Ohhhh, he so handsome! My little guy also goes for the "puperoni" treats. No need to apologize for this post. I've been thinking of trying to figure out the picture process also and i think you've hit the nail on the head for your first try. I'll have to remember this when I'm ready to give it a go.

Audrey

Toto, we're not in Kansas any more!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  06:43:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Faithful, unconditional, pure dog love. That's what's in those beautiful big brown eyes.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  07:03:51 AM  Show Profile
Great job. I love seeing pictures. I have 2 puppies and 2 cats The pups I can get them to poise but the cats no such luck.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  10:21:33 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Janice. It took me a super long time to figure how to post a picture. The directions were so long. But, I was making too much out of them. I had even emailed Alee to help, and not ten minutes later I had figured it out the simple way. LOL Janice, yes Luck-Dog has such love in his eyes. And Diana, the only way I can take pictures of my five outside cats is to zoom in on them. LOL I think they are afraid of the noise the camera makes.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Picture of my dog (I hope) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page