Page: of 2

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  10:20:54 AM  Show Profile
Share with us how you may have rescued a cat or dog, or any other kind of animals. I love to hear those stories.
My Zoe cat was rescued from a shelter. The shelter was going to put Zoe and her sister to sleep. I was going to take Zoe's sister, too. As I was leaving, these two beautful older ladies with really big sun hats came into the shelter wanting a kitten. I said really fast, "Here take this one, she's paid for, and I'll pay for her spaying." The ladies were saying, "Sister look how beautiful she is." I knew that that little kitten would have a beautiful home and much love.
I can't wait to hear other stories of rescue.
I'll post later about how Luck-Dog, Nadia, etc... were rescued.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Mountain Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

JoAnn
Colville Washington
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  10:55:43 AM  Show Profile
Our first dog we got was from a no kill shelter. She was returned twice! They even had her on sale for half price! She was part golden retriever and part springer spaniel. The reason she was returned was that she kept jumping over the fence in the previous owner's back yards. Jim took her on long walk/runs/hunts--she never jumped our fence. She got lots of exercise that big dogs need. She died last year. She was a great dog. Now we have Ollie part red labador/bloodhound we think. He's a lovable BIG galoot. The first time we brought him home he wouldn't get into the car now he hops in whenever he sees a door open. He has a mind of his own sometimes but has settled in quite nicely. JoAnn
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  11:10:14 AM  Show Profile
I didn't rescue this dog, she rescued me. A few days after my husband passed, I was woke up at 2am by something scratching on the front door, opened it up and here was this little tiny ( weighed her later, 2 lb.s) terrier mix pup. I scooped her up and went back to bed with her, stuck her under the sheet up against my belly, she curled up like she had done it a million times, and went to sleep. When I got up at 4:30, she hopped up with me and followed me to the kitchen, I checked her over, and other than being a bit dirty, and thin, she was fine. Had my breakfast and coffe, called my D-i-l and asked her to start without me, I would be a little late. I bathed and dried the pup, feed her some warmed up dog loaf, set up a pen in the kitchen for her with a bed and water. Then headed out to start my day, as soon as i walked out of the house I realized this pup was a little miracle, how in the world did she make it down my drive, with my dogs, coyotes,and owls.She didn't belong to any neighbors, no one knew where she came from, but I think I do, I think she was dropped off by an angel, so I would not be alone at night. I named her Ruby, and she now weighs 9 Lb's, and is tuff as nails.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  11:16:32 AM  Show Profile
Marly, I worked in a rural shelter for many years, so you KNOW we have a house full of rescues!!! I'm a firm believer in "who" actually rescues "who" when you adopt or take in a stray, shelter or rescue animal. I always said that I was in the business of selling "used dogs and cats, like your favorite pair of jeans, they love you in all the right places!!!" There is a special place in heaven for people who cherish the companionship that pets afford us.

Our two cats (Professor Pumpkin, 13 and Jack Sprat the Babycat, 12) are local vagrants whose feral families took up in the neighborhood when I first moved there.

We have 3 dogs, all from the Pendleton County Animal Shelter, in rural Kentucky, and our Finn was a stray on St. Patricks's day.

Rose (the Nose): full blooded German Shepherd who was left to starve to death as a 4 month old around Kincaid Lake. We didn't think she would live to make it home, but today, Rose is the leader of our clan, though the youngest and is a whopping 115 lbs. BIIIIIIIG Girl!

Elie: Our middle child. Lab/collie mix. He wasn't even going to be posted on Petfinder or placed for adoption because a) he's a black dog, and they just don't get adopted; b) he was thrown over the 8 foot fence outside in the middle of the night and broke his leg during the fall--no $$$ to treat him on the shelter's measly $3,000 a year budget and c) he was 4 months old and had never been socialized--he smelled of motor oil, so the thought was he'd been thrown in some garage or outbuilding somewhere as a pup with a litter and just never given a chance. My husband fell instantly in love with his eyes and demanded that we take him home. He couldn't understand that the director of the shelter wasn't even going "to try" to help this dog. Elie is an absolute blessing to our family--sly as a fox, funny and WAY TOO SMART. I think every day what his life must have been like, and what our lives would be like if my husband hadn't persisted.

Finnigan: Pittie/English Setter mix. The love of my life besides my husband and Violet Mae. He is the worlds most perfect dog. Spends a great deal of time just figuring out how to be my shadow, and not make any waves.

Daisy Bad-Seed: A Kentucky field beagle (bred small and fast, rabbit hunters). She was turned in to the shelter during the summer because "her eye was falling out" and "she's old". She had also been attacked by another dog and was suffering from very poor nutrition. She was suffering from what beagles often have, a double eyelid that is easily taken care of with a minor surgery, and though we placed her at 9 or so, I believe now, after having her for 3 years, good food, good eyes, and a loving home, she's more like 6. I had initially found her a home in the city, scheduled her surgery at my expense, but after her surgery, Daisy Bad Seed decided that she wasn't going to live in no stinkin' city, she was very happy where she was, "thank you" and disappeared each and every time the adopters came to get her. It was like she just KNEW. And, I'm glad she's a stinker, because she's our stinker to this day.

You can see our clan on my blog (listed as Violet's brothers and sisters). They each have a small bio on Dogster.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  11:24:29 AM  Show Profile
These are such good stories...Teresa, I think you're right. That pup is an angel, for sure!

Go to Top of Page

N@n
True Blue Farmgirl

223 Posts

Hackett Arkansas
USA
223 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  11:36:28 AM  Show Profile
What great stories. Teresa, That pup is lucky to have found you and you her.

keep searchin'-it's out there somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  12:04:19 PM  Show Profile
We just rescued 3 kittens. Two are brother and sister and one is another stray that showed up at my BIL's house and wouldn't leave. She's a beautiful gray, soft kitty now and about 6-7 months old. The brother and sister are from a litter of three. The mama cat ate the tips of the ears off of both male kittens! Have you ever heard of such a thing? Ours isn't as bad as the other one. He had to have his ears repaired by the vet, poor thing. We've only had them about 6 weeks. They're so cute.

"Let us never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most important labor of man. When tillage begins, other art follows. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of civilization."

Daniel Webster

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  12:27:33 PM  Show Profile
JoAnn:
I had a "galoot" rescue dog also!!!!! LOL Her name was Ivory. She loved to eat pizza. Sorry for your loss of rescue dog #1.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  12:36:27 PM  Show Profile
Teresa:
Your words, "She recued me", opened the flood gates again. Ruby is a lucky pup. The angel knew who to place Ruby with for sure.
Teresa: I must say your writing is something else!!! If you don't write articles for a magazine or other publications, you really should think of doing it. Every post you answer is full of words of wisdom and put together so articulantley (I don't want to look up how to spell that long word, LOL). You do have a way with words. That is this viewers opinion, and I'm sticking to it! LOL
I also agree about who the rescue pet goes to. I've always said if I could have my choice of jobs, it would be to be Animal Police of the world. I refuse to stand by when an animal is being hurt. Thanks for loving animals.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  12:47:30 PM  Show Profile
What a fun thread, Marly! Here are the rescue stories for my kitties. :D

Oliver: I was attending a meeting at the animal shelter where I volunteered. Another volunteer had found him wandering across one of the busiest streets in town on her way to the meeting. He was only about four weeks old, not quite weaned, and pretty wild. Funny thing is we let him crawl around in the office, and he got back behind a file cabinet, so the director...a big burly guy...donned the HUGE feral cat gloves to retrieve him, since Oliver was hissing and batting at him...man vs tiny baby kitty...it was pretty funny. Anywho, I ended up taking him home with the intent of fostering him until he was ready to be adopted...well, he got adopted, alright!! :P

Dali: Dali was part of a litter of three stray kittens I'd started feeding when they showed up. Caught the mother (who was pregnant again...had her kittens, got spayed, and adopted out) and Dali and siblings, and a friend working with the Boise shelter was going to foster them until they got adopted. When I moved to Walla Walla, I decided Oliver needed a friend, so I ended up adopting Dali...should have kept him in the first place! :)

Lucy: After moving to Walla Walla, I took a part time job on a rural motor route for the newspaper here. Sunday's paper had to be delivered between 2 and 7 am. About a month into the job, I'm out on a Sunday morning, and I pull up to a mailbox, and my lights catch a critter on the side of the road. My thoughts were 'Ooooh no, it's not moving...somebody hit a cat...and I HAVE to check to make sure it's dead, because I can't leave it to suffer'. I got out, realize she's alive, but not responding...so I scooped her up, cranked the heat up and held her next to me cuz she's starting to go into shock. Took her to the E-vet, where she's treated for concussion, a gash in her leg, and a broken jaw...she recovered fine, and couldn't get enough loving! The really sweet thing is while I was driving her to the vet, she started purring...and that was about the only sign I had she hadn't croaked on me...but she purred all the way!

Elliot: El was brought into the grooming center where I currently work by a lady who'd found him abandoned. He was just a few days old, and she was crying hysterically saying how she couldn't keep him and the humane society would euthanize him...it was one of those 'it's okay, ma'am...just hand over the kitten' moments... :P Sooo guess who took him home to """foster""" him until he was adoptable...yup. Me. Betcha can guess who adopted him, too. :P

Kudos: Kudos was another foster kitty. I did pre-adoption show grooming for the cat shelter, and she was in the lot of cats who needed baths. When I got to her, I realized there was no way she was going to the adoption show the next morning...she'd gotten an upper respiratory infections, infected eyes, and she was pretty thin and listless. Soooo I took her home to nurse her back to health. That was many months ago. She's now plump and healthy and playful!!

Teddy: A 15 year old had found two kittens in the yard at her new house, and called the shelter to see if we could take them. They were less than a week old, so I took them (notice a trend here??). Teddy and Jack did wonderful on the bottle feeding, but Jack had wobbler syndrome...it's caused by exposure to panleukopenia (kitty parvo) in the womb...so eventually he went downhill and didn't make it. He was a little angel, though, and gave me much happiness and many smiles while he was alive. But seriously, after putting so much love into two babies for six weeks, how do you let the surviving one go after you loose one? Right, so I kept Teddy. He is the sweetest thing ever!! :)

Poe: I fostered a feral mama cat and her two babies...she ended up testing positive for panleukopenia (it's a HUGE issue here...a reason it's SO important to vaccinate!!), and we lost her and one kitten to the disease. Many anxious weeks were spent watching Poe, because he'd clearly been exposed to it...but happily, he survived (which gives him a lifetime immunity!)...and charmed his way into my heart. We call him the ADHD child... ;D

And now, ladies, I don't foster cats anymore. Because I tend to collect them............... lol.

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

www.jodielyzabeth.blogspot.com

www.patternprincess.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  12:51:08 PM  Show Profile
Jonni:
You are such a beautiful soul!!!!! When you get to Heaven all the dogs and cats will be running to you!!! Professor Pumpkin, Sprat the Cat, what names !!!!! I love them!!!! As your animals give love and humor to you, so do mine. I don't know what I would do without them. They all know me so well, they all love me unconditionally. I went to see your "Clan" on your blog. WOW!!!!! absolutely beautiful, all of them. And, I got to see Miss Violet the Hooter. Brought an instant smile to my face. She is so precious. I have 7 cats and 1 dog. I've already mentioned Zoe the cat in my original post, but my only dog, Luck-Dog, was dropped off at my house in the country some 17 years ago. My husband thought he was so ugly, he told me not to touch him. LOL He really wasn't the most beautiful dog. But, after two days of trying to get him to find his house, I actually heard his stomach growl. I ran to town, came back with three bags of different dog food. Put three plates out and poured each bag of dog food in each plate. That puppy ate all of the dog food. When my hubby drove up from work the first things I told him was, "Don't you call my new dog any names." LOL
Luck-Dog is lucky they dropped him off at my house. But, so I am a lucky person. He has been such fun, and giving me such love.
Speaking of good things, you dear hubby seems like a super winner!!!!! Take care. Hoot, hoot, hoot to Violet.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  12:55:55 PM  Show Profile
Marcia:
How wonderful of you to rescue 3 kittens. Did you give them names yet? I love hearing what people name their animals.
I've never heard of a mom cat eating the tips of her kittens ears off. I did have a dog, years ago, that had a litter of ten puppies. They were all born dead. None of them had eyes, they had noses and mouths, but no eyes. My dog buried them all over the yard; in flower pots, in the barn, etc...
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  1:05:39 PM  Show Profile
Jodi:
Each story was better than the next!!!! Animal rescuers are such angels. You are really a super angel. And Lucy purring all the way to the vet, all the while being hurt, my goodness... thank God you saw her on the road. I have such a soft heart when it comes to injured pets.
Thanks for introducing us to your sweeties. Their stories are so touching. I was reading the latest "Guidepost" magazine recently, and there was a story about a man and his dog. He said the dog saved his life just being with him. When I was reading your post, I thought, you should send a story in to Guidepost. I bet everyone here sharing their stories could do a story for Guidepost.
Thanks for sharing, Jodi.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  1:48:32 PM  Show Profile
Marly, it's so nice of you to start this thread. I can always talk about my pets--always! And, thank you very kindly for the compliment to Justin. He really is a wonderful husband and father, and dog/cat dad, too!

I love the story of Luck-dog--he was lucky, and you are, too! Poor little man, his tummy so empty. And I bet your husband likes him now--they just have a way of growing on you. Any pictures? I have honestly never lived in a house without a dog or cat, even as a little girl. I come from a long line of animal lovers, and hopefully, Miss Violet will get her fix of the gene, too :)

I love all these stories! Such a nice way to deter me from this crazy Friday the 13th weirdness going on at the office today. All the strange-o's are out in numbers!!!

Go to Top of Page

Ingrid
True Blue Farmgirl

432 Posts

Ingrid
BC
Canada
432 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:02:55 PM  Show Profile
We have a "rescue dog" and he is a sweetheart. My dh and son were hunting a couple falls ago way out in the bush and they were setting up camp with the campfire going and dusk and this dog showed up. As best we can tell he is lab/shepherd cross, has webbed feet. He had a tattoo which was traced to a animal shelter that had adopted him out. When we tried to contact the other owner there was no phone, no new address. So we kept him.. His name is Munch and he is a big baby. Sleeps on the bed, puts up with my sh**zu Zeus and the 18 year old cat. He's about six. Can't imagine not having him.

Give thanks to yourself everyday for all the wonderful things you do!
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:32:23 PM  Show Profile
Marly, i don't write for anyone but, when "friends" need a friend, or an answer to a question that I think I can answer, I will do my best, I write from my heart. Thank you for your kind words once again, it is very sweet of you.
Nan and Jonni, she is my angel, and is fiercly protective over me, just like my hubby was.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:36:08 PM  Show Profile
Jonni:
How kind of you to ask for a showing of Luck-Dog's picture. I have tried and tried, over and over, to try to post a picture. To NO avail. I am not a stupid person, I know I can figure it out, but I just cannot sit that long to do so. However, I will try again. You will know Luck-Dog when you see him, he is a very handsome fellow now. And, yes, my hubby likes him now. He is just not the animal lover that I am. I think he puts up with all of my pets because of me. And, no, his tummy is not empty anymore. LOL It hasn't been emty for some 17 years now. LOL We just had supper, left over 7-steak, rice and gravy, with potatoes and corn. Luck-Dog had is plate of all the above. LOL And- thanks for enjoying my post. Happy evening to you and yours.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:38:39 PM  Show Profile
Ingrid, what a wonderful, heartwarming story. I had a black lab name Ivory with web feet. I also have a 18 year old cat, Zoe. I'm so happy Munch sleeps on the bed. Enjoy his warmth and love. Thanks for sharing his story.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:41:10 PM  Show Profile
Teresa:
I often pray for a friend just like you. I wish you lived in Louisiana, I bet we'd be super friends.
I can tell your writing comes from the heart, but I do believe it also comes from above. Have a wonderful evening.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:43:59 PM  Show Profile
Marly, your prayer has been answered, I am your friend, I'm from Missouri, and will be going back someday soon, then we will be closer.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:53:57 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Teresa. Your so kind. My mothers name was Theresa.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  2:59:19 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
Absolutely they have names. They pretty gray kitty is named Velvet. She is so elegant looking. The little tabby striped, girl kitten is Missy. I named her Miss Priss but my granddaughter who is five calls her Miss Kitty. It doesn't matter because she doesn't come when you call her anyway. The boy kitten with the cropped ears is all black and his name is Sam.

They are replacements for two other rescue kittens named Linus and Lucifer, who were strays that my dad found. He decided they needed a good home and brought them to us. Something happened to Lucifer after we'd had him about a month. We don't know if he was hit or what but the vet said he had a fractured pelvis. We live on a mini-farm and have cows. It's hard to say what really happened to him.

Linus was the best mouser. He really earned his keep but he got sick. He tested negative for everything but the vet thinks he had something that he probably was exposed as a young kitten before he came to us. He had a poor immune system. Anyway we lost him earlier this year.

Sad about the mama dog with the 10 puppies.

Marcia

"Let us never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most important labor of man. When tillage begins, other art follows. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of civilization."

Daniel Webster

Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  3:02:49 PM  Show Profile
I forgot....My daughter and my husband actually got the two little kittens for me. They were only going to get the girl kitten until Sheila saw the little boy with the chewed off ears. She called Tim and said we had to get them both. She just couldn't leave the other one there.

Daniel Webster

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  3:19:01 PM  Show Profile
So your daughter and your husband are animal rescuers also!!!!! Wonderful!!!! I just love hearing what others name their pets. My first cat, a tuxedo cat, was named Henry Dragon. He was so beautiful and handsome. I found him after a hurricane. A tree had fell and he was in the hole of the tree. Just a little Kitty. I did not want a cat. Well, he wanted me for sure. LOL He had cancer and I had to put him down. I still miss that cat every day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  4:34:02 PM  Show Profile
I have seven cats and a 4-foot python!!! that are rescue pets. My Catahoula hound who passed away from cancer, was a rescue and my other two dogs are pet store dogs. We want to rescue another Catahoula again real soon, they are great dogs...we really miss our Hooligan every day, he was the best dog ever.
My cats are:
Honey-Bear...a fat tortoiseshell
Thistle...a skinny ageing grey tabby
Kiki ... a saucy calico
Bandit ...a three legged black and white short hair
Tissa a black long haired huge cat!
Mystra a tiny old skinny grey and white cat and matron of the house
Tia... a tabby with a huge personality

We live off of a country road down a long drive and constantly have strays showing up. It just breaks my heart.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci
Go to Top of Page

Woodswoman
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Jennifer
Altamont NY
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2009 :  4:36:05 PM  Show Profile
We adopted my buddy Jackson (a shepard/retriever mix) from an animal shelter when he was 6 months old. He lived to be 13 years old before passing away from cancer. About 6 months later I started walking dogs at the local animal shelter, where I met...

Zena! A 9 year old lab/pitbull mix. She had been picked up when the local fair left town, at about 3 years old. She was pregnant. She had the pups at the shelter, and they were all adopted out, including Zena. Then, her people got divorced, and brought her back to the shelter. At that point, she was a 90 pound, 7 year old, pit-bull mix. She was at the shelter for two years.

After I had walked her a few times, I came home and told my boyfriend about this dog at the shelter who was not that pretty, but had the sweetest personality. She turned out to be the doggie love of my life!! She was great with kids, great with other dogs, and just loved everyone. A big mush who appreciated being rescued!

We had to have her put to sleep last March due to severe arthritis-she couldn't get up, walk on her own, or even stay upright anymore. For a while I thought I would never get another dog, but now I'm thinking maybe next spring.

And it will DEFINITELY be a shelter dog!!

If you like, you can go to my blog, and go to the "Zena Dog" link to see pictures of Jackson, Zena, and my boyfriends dog from his younger days, Cassius. Here's the link:
http://home.roadrunner.com/~mrfreeman/index.htm

Jennifer
Farmgirl Sister #104

"Nature brings to every time and season some beauties of its own".
-Charles Dickens
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Rescued Cats or Dogs?????? Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page