Page: of 6

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  11:47:45 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Yes you are very right Marsha about sending just plain old buttons. We should send buttons that are porcelain, wood, vintage, metal, ect. Just not plain old unintresting buttons. Something fun and cool!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Brownie Lady
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Vanessa
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  10:59:04 AM  Show Profile
Count me in!

Vanessa
Go to Top of Page

ms_artsy_fartsy
Farmgirl in Training

15 Posts

Sara
Oxnard CA
USA
15 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  2:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Send ms_artsy_fartsy an AOL message
Hi! I'm a button nut! I'd love to join the swap to get some sweet new buttons for my collection!
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  2:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I don't know if I have any vintage buttons... but I will see what I can do.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  3:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Just do your best ladies and just have fun!!!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

Patti Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Patti
Portland Oregon
USA
177 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  06:47:15 AM  Show Profile
I remember one of my great aunties having a jar of buttons that my sisters and I would love to count out....pick the prettiest ones....put our little hands in the jar to take a fist full and let them fall....would love to start collecting my own jar and from farmgirls afar! Count me in!

"I will meet you in the field, on the other side of all wrongdoing and rightdoing, and just be." Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2009 :  4:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
if you have not e-mailed me your address please e-mail it to me asap!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  05:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I counted 14 names which included myself, am I correct? I almost miss a few which were in one single long line and typed almost under another farmgirl's name...lol..just wanted others to be aware what happened to me..
Thanks so much for doing this swap!!!Off I go to play in my button box which is 2 feet wide and 3 feet long.All these buttons in this box came from that doll estate I was given.Now I can share mine with others since I wont use all these in my lifetime..lol..

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  06:18:03 AM  Show Profile
Oh wow Nadine! Button heaven!! I have been collecting buttons for years, but you have got me beat. The doll estate must have been really something! I will start sorting for the swap today now that the Christmas visitors have departed. My daughter's plane was delayed due to lake effect snow storm, but she is now on her way back to Florida. I count 14 names on the list also..including me.

Barb
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  08:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Ladies, I forgot to add my address!! Silly me!! I e-mail it to you all!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2009 :  08:41:36 AM  Show Profile
I got the list of name and am looking forward to the sorting fun ahead too. Nadine, you have me beat too! I love vintage buttons and I started collecting two years ago when I was working on my button up merit badge.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage tote bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  4:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Bumping... Ladies I sent you my address.
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  5:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I got it!..lol..ya buttons ready to go..lol

Love me like I am. farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  7:04:31 PM  Show Profile
My buttons will be in the mail this Monday!

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2010 :  7:28:41 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Mine will also be mailed Monday. Please let me know when you get them!!!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  5:58:26 PM  Show Profile
My buttons will be on the way tomorrow...Monday. Through the lake effect snowstorm that dumped 3 feet of snow on us this week end!

Barb
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  12:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Ladies, I will have to send mine tomorrow because I am very sick and can't make it to the post office today.
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  12:16:47 PM  Show Profile
Poor Channah! Feel better fast! **hands you a glass of Alka-Seltzer Cold Plus**

Farmgirl Sister# 905
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  12:34:57 PM  Show Profile
My buttons are going out tomorrow. I mailed them in a regular envelope and they are loose, so when you open, watch out for falling buttons! They aren't vintage but I think the are cute. :-)

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher, Eager Podcaster
http://beesinourbonnetsintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Podcasts at http://thefannyfarm.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2010 :  4:43:03 PM  Show Profile
I hope you feel better soon Channah! Don't worry about getting to the post office until you are up to it.

Barb
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2010 :  7:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Barbara and Judy!!! I hope I will be feeling better soon too!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  10:11:45 AM  Show Profile
My buttons have also been mailed. They are in a standard business envelope with time bubble wrap.
Please let me know when they arrive.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  4:34:31 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Mailed mine today!! Please let me know when you get them!! either post on here or e-mail me. Thanks!
hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Kelly Wall
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Kelly
Apison TN
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2010 :  6:33:28 PM  Show Profile
I wish you all success with this swap, I hosted one over the summer and it was fun, I love seeing the creativity from other farmgirls!

Kelly
Farmgirl #238

May your bobbin always be full...
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2010 :  08:27:09 AM  Show Profile
Mine will be going out next week. I'm still wrapping them with bubble wrap. I hope you all like what I sent to you just an extra special little note from my heart.

Hugs,
Marjean

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage tote bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Old Button Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly