Page: of 6

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  7:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
I sent the addresses!! Let me know if you get them! And please send your buttons no later than the 8th of January!

Alright ladies, not it is time to go through your buttons and see which ones you would like to swap. Like I said before after all the holidays are over we will start swaping. Have fun!!

Would anyone be intrested in a button swap? I could wait and do it after Christmas if you want. Let me know. I was thinking that I could see how many people sign up and then send a list out and then people can send buttons to however many they would like. Kinda like the Christmas card swap that Futters (Michelle) is doing.

Here are the Rules:

I will e-mail you all the list of people who are doing this swap with there address on January 1st.

Ladies, you should send at least 2 buttons to each person. You may send more if you want but no less than 2.

Send by the first week in January.

I think that's it. Thanks for doing this! It will be lots of fun!

So far I have the address of,
Moodene
ClaireSky
KKprice
Cherrypie
Futters
GiGi58
quiltingfarmergirl
AuntieM
Marjean
Brownie Lady
Ms_ artsy_ Fartsy
Khartquilt
Patti Ann
ridgebird

I still need address of,
sbaxter13

If you have not sent me an e-mail with your address yet Please e-mail me asap if you have not done so already.

And please don't pay any mind to what I have posted on the 2 page. This is how we are going to do it. Thanks again!!

Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.

Edited by - maggie14 on Feb 14 2010 4:51:38 PM

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  04:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Count me in!!

Farmgirl #801,finally!
Go to Top of Page

Futters
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Michelle & Ashley
CA
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  06:17:35 AM  Show Profile
Count me in too!!! Yeah, Moodene got her farmgirl number!!!

Have a good day!

Michelle
Farmgirl #760

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  06:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Count me in too!

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

ridgebird
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

willow
MO
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  06:41:16 AM  Show Profile
I would like to join in also. Peace
Go to Top of Page

CherryPie
True Blue Farmgirl

935 Posts

Kimberly Ann
Puyallup WA
USA
935 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  06:46:41 AM  Show Profile
Yep, me too!

Kimberly Ann
Farmgirl Sister #225
Crochet Geek, Newbie Fiddler, Would-be Farmer, Backyard Chicken Rancher
Go to Top of Page

sbaxter13
Farmgirl in Training

37 Posts

susan
lakeland fl
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  06:58:15 AM  Show Profile  Send sbaxter13 a Yahoo! Message
yes i would love to join in

farm girl susan

Edited by - sbaxter13 on Nov 10 2009 06:59:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  07:41:47 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Yay!! This is going to be fun!
Hugs,
Channah

If you can dream it, and if you are willing to put forth the work and effort, you can have anything you envision.
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  3:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Channah,

I'd be interested in joining in on a Button Swap. However, I think that your suggestion of waiting until after the holidays is a good idea.

There's a lot going on for families now and through Christmas.

Buttons are fun!!
THANKS!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  3:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Sure thing. Would people like to start in January?
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  3:55:31 PM  Show Profile
Please count me in!! how fun!! ~julia hayes

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
www.about-aria.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  4:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
My vote is for January.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog...Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  5:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
alright. I would still like everyone to sign up now, I will make a list of all the address and send them to you in January. So please e-mail me your address ladies! And please sign up now and well wait to send them out till January. Sign up ends November 20th. Have fun ladies with getting you buttons together! This is going to be lots of fun!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  5:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Yes I did become a farmgirl!! LOL..

Farmgirl #801,finally!
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  5:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I just sent you my info.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  6:01:03 PM  Show Profile
I didn't quite understand how we were going to do the swap part??

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  7:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
ok, this is how it is going to be done. All you farmgirls who are going to do this swap e-mail me with your address.
I will e-mail each of you with all the address of the farmgirls who are going to do this swap by January 1st. Then you can chose how many people you would like to send buttons too. If you would like to send them to all of the farmgirls who sign up that is fine. But if you only want to send buttons to 5 people than you must chose who you want to send them too. The sign up ends on November 20th. Make sense?
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  7:10:20 PM  Show Profile
Well I guess how many buttons to each person are we talking? and what if I decide to send to 5 and they all send to me then I would feel bad for not sending to everyone??? Just wondering???

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  9:02:49 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
How about we send at least 2 buttons to each person. You can send more if you like but at least send 2. If you do decide to send buttons to 5 people and then everyone else sends you one then just keep it. If you want Beverly I could pair you up with some one. What would you ladies like to do? Do you want me to send you the list of people and there address to you or would you like me to pair you up? If you wanted you could still send to everyone eaither way. Please tell me what you think asap and then I will rewrite the rules again on the first page.
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  9:34:35 PM  Show Profile
Oh it doesn't matter to me, I was just wondering.

Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  9:58:31 PM  Show Profile
Sign me up, too!

Karen

Follow your bliss!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2009 :  10:06:55 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Please e-mail me your address ladies!
Hugs,
Channah

Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2009 :  09:36:43 AM  Show Profile
Channah, you already have my address right? Count me in..how fun!! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
www.about-aria.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GiGi58
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

Gayle
Billings Montana
USA
71 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2009 :  11:51:22 AM  Show Profile
A button swap sounds like a lot of fun. Have this been done before? What kind of buttons are usually sent? This is new to me, but I have at least kazillion buttons (a little exaggeration there)and would like to be a part of this group. I would be willing and happy to send a couple or few buttons to all people in the swap. Thanks and have a wonderful Veteran's Day everyone! :))

Gayle aka GiGi

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain"
http://gigisdenofuniquewitty.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sisterhood #198
Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2009 :  5:56:28 PM  Show Profile
I would like to participate too! I did a button swap over the summer and it was fun to get some from all over the country. January would be a good time. I have been collecting buttons for years and it just isn't possible to have too many! Email with my address on it's way, Channah.

Barb
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2009 :  09:21:59 AM  Show Profile
Count me in, but I have a question.
Are these going to be nice unusual buttons, vintage maybe? I thought it would be kinda silly to send plain old buttons and just 2 each. Excuse me for thinking out loud but I just had to ask.
I have buttons made from porcelain, wood, vintage, metal, so I thought more like that kind was what you might be talking about. Full of color and fun. I have all kinds of theme buttons too!!!

Hugs,
Marjean

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage tote bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150

Edited by - marjean on Nov 16 2009 08:15:21 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Old Button Swap Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic