Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic New Orleans Saints Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2009 :  5:55:06 PM  Show Profile
Hurry!!!!! The New Orleans Saints won their football game today!
8 to 0 for the season!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  12:28:52 PM  Show Profile
They're doing great!

I'm proud of the Cowboys too,
Caron

"Trust in the Lord, and do good." Psalm 37:3
Happy Farmgirl Sister #254

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  4:48:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Caron:
Thanks for posting on my topic. I love the Cowboys, I watch them whenever they are playing. Y'all have a great quarterback!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  6:12:00 PM  Show Profile
I hope the Saints take all the way to the Superbowl! I am a diehard Steeler fan, but I think its time for the Saints!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2009 :  6:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
First time in their 43 year history, the SAINTS are 8 & 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 to 20 the final score!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!! Who, who dat...!!!

Say to them, may the Lord bless you and protect you, May the Lord smile upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace. (Numbers 6:23-26)

.• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..• -:¦:- -:¦:- Chandra
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´Farmgirl Sister #64

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  4:36:43 PM  Show Profile
Our Louisiana Saints won again today. They are no 9-0. Hurray for the Saints.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  4:41:38 PM  Show Profile
LOL!!Nothing beats a Sunday with a fire in the stove, some crochet in my lap and football on the telly!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  5:11:29 PM  Show Profile
I love the Cowboys too even though today they lost to Green Bay...just was not their day...but they played hard

blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  5:35:54 PM  Show Profile
Wahoo Saints!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  8:16:13 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Farmgirls.
Tammy: I saw the Cowboys play today. So sorry they lost.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Brownie Lady
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Vanessa
Williamsburg Virginia
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2009 :  8:24:54 PM  Show Profile
I'm a *sigh* Redskins fan having grown up in the DC area. At least they finally won today.....

Vanessa
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  09:52:54 AM  Show Profile
I'm happy the Redskins won that game. Hurray for them!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  6:03:34 PM  Show Profile
Hurray for the redskins that they won and yeah for the saints too.

blessings
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://breathsoffaith.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2009 :  7:13:33 PM  Show Profile
I agree, hurray for those Redskins!
Thanks, Tammy.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  04:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
SAINTS ARE 9 & 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DAT...!!!!

Say to them, may the Lord bless you and protect you, May the Lord smile upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace. (Numbers 6:23-26)

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2009 :  3:52:31 PM  Show Profile
Chandra:
I don't think the Saints have ever been 9-0. Superbowl maybe???? What do you think? I'm praying they go to the Superbowl. I would love to have a ticket to see that.

Marly

Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  07:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Marley, I asked my DH if the Saints had ever been 9 & 0, he said, nope, first time. I am praying that by faith, the Saints make it happen this year! I'd just as soon be home with the folks to see that game, but seeing that game is a real desire! Watching the Saints win it! Oh, how can anyone know how fantastic that'll feel! Who Dat!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2009 :  08:16:47 AM  Show Profile
Chandra:
If our Saints get to the Superbowl and win y'all will hear me hollering!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2009 :  06:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Then our voices will join and reverberate around Louisiana... Anything IS possible!!!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  2:33:55 PM  Show Profile
The New Orleans Saints won their game!!!! 10 and 0!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  1:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Marly...can you feel the thrill of it? 13 & 0 OMGoodness!!!!!!! My DH says, it's the first time in SAINTS history that they've won 13 games in a season in addition to the fact that they're 13 & 0 for the first time ever!!!!!! I am chill-bumped from head to toe!
WHO DAT!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  2:02:36 PM  Show Profile
Who Dat Chandra!!!!!!
13 to 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you hear me screaming???????? Go Saints, Go Brees, Go Reggie Bush!!!!!!! So sweet for our Louisiana Saints!
Thanks for the post!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2009 :  2:03:42 PM  Show Profile
To all Louisiana Saints fans or other Saints fans: The next Saints game is this coming Saturday. I'm not sure of the time.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic New Orleans Saints Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page