Author Suggestions: Previous Topic Too many forums Next Topic  

FlipFlopFarmer
True Blue Farmgirl

198 Posts

Carla
Molalla Oregon
198 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  3:01:02 PM  Show Profile
I love this site...please don't get me wrong. I tend to lurk more than post. However, there seems to be too many forums. Some seem to be duplicates of others. Like for example, "Here's to your health" & "Herbal wisdom" or "Family Matters" & "Parenting and Farm Kids"....Seems like the forum would be easier to use if it were a little more condensed.

Anyone else feel this way or have other ideas? I guess it's just my farm girl way of simplifying everything.

Carla

Live simply.
Love generously.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.

Edited by - FlipFlopFarmer on Mar 21 2006 3:02:29 PM

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  7:59:09 PM  Show Profile
Hey Carla, I understand what you are saying. There does tend to be repeats of topics. I think it is because not everyone reads all the topics, but just looks at the active topics. Don't know how it can be fixed, cause it can be overwhelming.
Do you think you will make it to our meeting in May? Julia V.

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2006 :  05:14:42 AM  Show Profile
carla .. i've not really noticed too many subjects on the forum. i do go to 'active topics' first and then .. i'll check out my 'favorite subjects' (sewing room/reading room/over the fence) .. i'm sure i miss lots of wonderful posts .. but there are just so many hours in each day .. and i'm just thankful for the computer time that i do get to visit my 'cyber-friends'. (oh .. and i do bookmark some of the subjects that i want to make sure that i don't miss). ha! and add to this .. 6 other forums (delphi) that i check into from time to time too!

xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic Too many forums Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page