Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Renewing Membership
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Renewing Membership Next Topic  

idcityrose
True Blue Farmgirl

202 Posts

Rose
Idaho City Idaho
USA
202 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  11:14:37 AM  Show Profile
I just want to let everyone know that the October special for renewing membership is such a deal.
I renewed mine and received, completely free of charge including shipping, MaryJanes Stitching Room. I got it within 5 days of renewing, talk about fast! I love the new picture on the Certificate of Membership, perfect, as always!
This is such a deal and will make such a wonderful Christmas present if you already have one, that even if your membership is not quite over, renew now and get the book free-until the end of October.

We are never alone in the forest of Sisters! We "Mountain Farmgirls" are outstanding in our field!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  3:26:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I agree Rose! What a great bargain! I love the Stitching Room book! Isn't it great! And gifting a sisterhood membership to a farmgirl is a great present too!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  3:29:56 PM  Show Profile
well, I will be renewing before the end of the month for sure!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2009 :  6:12:37 PM  Show Profile
I renewed as well.
Just love the magazine and this site.
Tammyb

Live to leave a legacy

Go to Top of Page

tangledthreads
True Blue Farmgirl

185 Posts

Michelle
Middle Tennessee
USA
185 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  06:15:41 AM  Show Profile
Oh, no! I missed this special...oh, well, I will have to still renew and buy the book!

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´tangledthreads #85

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Mahatma Ghandi

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Go to Top of Page

Tammyb
True Blue Farmgirl

511 Posts

Tammy
Bluffton Ohio
USA
511 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  12:57:43 PM  Show Profile
So I renewed in October and have still not received the book. Anyone else still waiting?
Tammyb

Live to leave a legacy

Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  2:12:50 PM  Show Profile
Howdy Tammy,

I looked through our accounting system and I was able to find the order that you are referring to. The only Sisterhood related product that I saw on that order was the Farmgirl Sisterhood Necklace that you ordered. The Farmgirl Sisterhood Necklace is a hand crafted item that we offer for those folks who really want to strut their Sisterhood pride around town. Unfortunately, the purchase of a necklace is independent of the annual fee.

Seeing as this was an honest mistake (I believe it is part of being human), I would be happy to extend the October Sisterhood special to you if you were still interested in a free copy of MaryJane's Stitching Room. If you would like to renew you can do so by following this link here: http://shopping.maryjanesfarm.org/s.nl/it.A/id.1864/.f. Upon renewal, your order will come to my desk and I will be sure to add the book to your order free of charge.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email. I am typically in the office between 9 and 5 Pacific time.

~Brian

Brian Ogle
Brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org
888-750-6004

P.S. I'm only able to extend this special to Tammy since I can verify that she did make a Sisterhood related order in October. If you missed the deadline then I am sorry but, I would not be able to offer you the same deal. Sorry.

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Renewing Membership Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page