Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 Mary Janes Farm Friend - New and Old sign ups!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Mary Janes Farm Friend - New and Old sign ups! Next Topic
Page: of 26

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  4:34:05 PM  Show Profile
Toni,

I give up!! I am sending you a package tomorrow, and it will have some of the answers you were seeking about my likes. HOWEVER, the thing I have been working on FOREVER, has about another week. It is not something expensive, belonging in the Louvre or something else like that. It is something that I thought you might like and a little novel. Sooooo... the first package will go tomorrow. I really hate to wrap, so I wish I could mail your package in just one of those gift sacks. Would make my life easier. ;0) Many hugs to you!

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1692 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1692 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2010 :  7:05:40 PM  Show Profile
Karen(GAGirl), I mailed out your package about a week ago. I sure hope you have received your package and it is in one peice. Got snail today and great hearing from you. I'm concerned something might have happened. Please let me know when you get it.
Hugs,
Laurie
p.s. If you haven't received it please let me know to. So I can either redo what I gave you or do something else.

suburban countrygirl at heart
Go to Top of Page

traildancer
True Blue Farmgirl

485 Posts

Loyce
Glide OR
USA
485 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  1:23:22 PM  Show Profile
Marjean--Yes, I got the package and thank you! I apologize for not letting you know sooner. The little flowerpots are so cute. And I tried a cup of tea last night and it was delicious, almost buttery tasting. Very smooth. Thank you again.

The trail is the thing.... Louis L'Amour
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  2:22:11 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Loyce for letting me know, I wanted to make sure you got it. So glad you are enjoying the gifts. Wait til you see the next issue it is so full of cool ideas.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  3:23:47 PM  Show Profile
If this is still going on, or if anyone else signs up, I would love to get in on this. Thanks! This sounds like so much fun.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  3:51:45 PM  Show Profile
Marcia,
Hope all is well. I wanted to make sure you are ok and will be sending out my package. If you did I havn't received it.
Thanks!

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2010 :  6:10:34 PM  Show Profile
Claudia, THANK YOU for the awesome farmgirl friend package. I will be wearing my new
earings to work and I know everyone is going to ask where I got them. My new pendant is
just beyond gorgeous, I should put it on and send you a picture. Love my new dish cloths,
and my stove towel is already hanging on the stove, you are just the best farmgirl friend.
Hugs
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2010 :  6:28:00 PM  Show Profile
I'm working on my farmfriend packages and will be sending out in a few weeks. Still waiting for things in the mail. So much fun.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2010 :  6:44:57 PM  Show Profile
Toni, I am so glad you like them. It is fun giving things to the friends I have made here at MJF. It is so difficult however, to really know for sure that people like what you give, or are they just being kind. Anyway, I made the earrings and they are the kind I wear, except when I worked in surgery. Everything had to be tucked in my OR bonnet. The necklace screamed "Toni," so I am glad you liked it too. PLEASE send me a picture. You know my email address, & I would love to see what you look like. Writing & trying to make choices would be easier to, I think. Hugs to you, my friend.

Buffypuff/ Claudia
Farmgirl & Sister #870

"Half of success is the assurance of support along the way." cr
Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2010 :  1:53:05 PM  Show Profile
Amy, Just received--and opened--the Farm Friend package from the June/July issue (let it be known I am still working on the contents of yours!). Thank you so much for the vintage baking booklet, onion saver, favorite gardening book and vintage flour sack. You are going to LOL when you see what I included in your package (going in the mail Monday). I thought I knew of every gardening book out there, but I've never seen the one you sent me. I'm so excited to have a new gardening "bible". Well, back to work on my package. I won't even peek at the August/September issue of MJF until I put your gift in the mail. Dianne

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

Dumplin
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Kayla
Central Florida Florida
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  08:25:29 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shari,
I love the edible fruit theme package you sent to me. I've tried just about everything in the box. I put the rosemary and lavender in my room. Smells so nice. Thanks so much.
I'm getting your packge ready to mail out this week.

www.reflectionsofkayla.etsy.com

sister#1033
Go to Top of Page

Dumplin
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Kayla
Central Florida Florida
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  08:26:59 AM  Show Profile
Jessica,
I'll have your package ready to go out this week and hope you are doing well. Let me know when you mail mine so I can keep on the lookout.

www.reflectionsofkayla.etsy.com

sister#1033
Go to Top of Page

sharikrsna
True Blue Farmgirl

185 Posts

Shari
Carthage Illinois
USA
185 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  08:42:46 AM  Show Profile
Glad you liked it Kayla, but as I said on Facebook, I felt I should send something more, and so will be doing so, but give me a week or so. I have a lot of activities going on right now. Did you try the pink peppercorns? Just put them in a pepper grinder.

Shari
Farmgirl Sister #607
Go to Top of Page

Bag Lady Diva
True Blue Farmgirl

130 Posts

Viola
Spearfish South Dakota
USA
130 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  5:41:52 PM  Show Profile
Lin:

Getting ready to send you a "Happy Package - sent you an e-mail.....contact please....

Vi

P.S. feeling better - 5 more sessions of radiation left....Oh Happy Day.

Quilting in the Black Hills
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2010 :  11:23:45 AM  Show Profile
Loyce and Toni,
I have your packages ready to go out tomorrow.

Shari and Jessica,
Kayla just has to put a note in with your things and then we will be mailing out your packages. Hopefully, by Friday. We go to a dr. appt. tomorrow and busy the rest of the day. Kayla has a part on our congregation meeting and has to practice for that so she will be nervous doing that. But, Thursday she will be relaxed and I'll have her write them.
Friday we are going out on a girl's day out so we'll drop them off then.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
Go to Top of Page

sharikrsna
True Blue Farmgirl

185 Posts

Shari
Carthage Illinois
USA
185 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2010 :  2:26:50 PM  Show Profile
Fine! I know a thing or two about anxiety. I have had it for two weeks now, so her second package will be a bit late. But it is coming.

Shari
Farmgirl Sister #607
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2010 :  3:42:31 PM  Show Profile
My package went out this week. Delicia - look out for it!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2010 :  7:47:14 PM  Show Profile
Jeannie,
I am working on your package and Claudia's hope to have them done this weekend.
Go to Top of Page

purtygirl
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Jennifer
East Fultonham Ohio
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  6:55:07 PM  Show Profile
This sure sounds like fun. I would love to be a part of farm Friends.

JenW!~
http://purtygirlmusings.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  10:50:43 PM  Show Profile
Vi, I sent you a card but also wanted to post about the wonderful package you sent to me and my daughter!!! You are so, so kind and even with all you're dealing with, you made the time and put such caring into my adorable rooster tote and my daughters sweet pillowcase....all covered in cupcakes!!! Beautiful!! We were so thrilled and have put them both to good use already! I also love my book of inspirational sayings and short stories! You're a very special friend, Vi and we are so grateful we know you! Hugs and Blessings!! Lin and Krista

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

friotowngirl
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Cynthia
Pearsall Texas
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  5:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Send friotowngirl a Yahoo! Message
Kerry,
You package went on Monday.
Enjoy!!!

Simply Thankful,
Cynthia
http://friotowngirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  09:44:45 AM  Show Profile
Jeannie, I came home and found my pkg on the front porch. I was so excited I about chewed the paper off. I love, love,love it. How did you know that I had been looking at Milk Glass pieces. You are the best friend and I am blessed to have you.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  9:41:23 PM  Show Profile
Hello everybody! Please sign me up!!! My name is Jeannie, and you can also call me by my nickname - Nini ("nee-nee"). This is my second post (first on the Halloween Goodie Bag Swap!). I am anxiously awaiting my Farmgirl Sisterhood Membership to go through, and am just so excited to be able to take part in such a wonderful sisterhood! I live in a small "city" in western Pennsylvania - just outside of Pittsburgh. My "farm" consists of an old brick Victorian that is constantly under a state of renovation (remember the television show "thirtysomething?") that faces a main road (oh, the dust!) and has it's own little plot of Heaven - a tiny backyard with a swimming pool(filled with neighborhood kids on any given day) and a couple of makeshift raised-bed gardens that almost fills the rest. I'll let you in on a little secret: my "farm" is enchanted! Enchanted, that is, with happy little birds... and rabbits and squirrels and moles - oh my! (One squirrel, in particular, is full of attitude - but that's another story for another day!) We live very close to city, farmland, mountains AND woods, and there is always something great to see or do here - lots of history, lots of museums, lots of community events - lots of fun! My sweetheart/husband and I have been married for almost 22 years, and I have had the blessing of being able to staying home to raise and home-school our now 14-year-old son. Completing our family portrait is our beloved mixed-breed dog whom we bought at a local farm 9 years ago during their Easter Egg Festival (she thinks she's human, though, so please don't let on...). When I was growing up, my aunt and uncle had a farm in Rhode Island, and to me, visiting them was like living a dream - a storybook come to life! The memories of those visits still warmly fill my heart and set it leaping! Days spent on the farm were nourishment for my childhood soul. And now MaryJane's Farm Magazine has reawakened all of this in me! I am so grateful!! And I really do wanna be a real farmgirl someday!!! Thankfully, because of all of you and MaryJane, in my heart and in all I try to do, I am a farmgirl! So, again, I say "Hello Everybody!" 'Glad to meet you! I am sooooo looking forward to being one of your Farmgirl friends/sisters!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  04:59:42 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Nini! Go and post under the welcome wagon forum, too, so that more of us can welcome you and get to know you! You will love it here!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  12:26:30 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jeannie! (So cool to meet someone who shares my name!!!) Thank you! I found the Welcome Wagon Forum, and did submit there, too -just after submitting to this one! DUH! Over-enthusiastic me! :) I am really looking forward to and so excited about meeting everyone and sharing... I could hardly sleep and had to talk myself out of running to the computer! Thanks for introducing yourself! 'Hope to see lots more of you! Hugs, Jeannie/Nini
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Mary Janes Farm Friend - New and Old sign ups! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page