Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl (((HUGS))) Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  10:18:36 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I just want to thank ALL YA'LL for getting this cowgirl through some rough times. It seems Scott's medical issues are moving forward very quickly. We are making some headway and though it is far from over, it is moving in a positive way now. I am so excited, a bit nervous because usually this means he will come home one day and I will need to pack the house up in a week. Not that that is a bad thing this time around...YEE HAW!!! I am actually started packing away things we are not using because I have a woman's intuition that things are going to progress fast. I cleaned out the 3rd bedroom, top to bottom and now just have the internet set up in there. I just want to thank all ya'll for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I know they are working!!!

Heather

"Hitch your wagon to a star"

http://somewheredownintexas-heather.blogspot.com

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  12:52:13 PM  Show Profile
Glad to hear things are moving forward for you! That is always the best direction to find yourself! :D
hugs

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2009 :  3:14:37 PM  Show Profile
Heather, you are moving in the right direction. You have been for some time now. You have hit some rough spots and it may take a little more time, but, in the end this will all work out for you and your family. I think there will be many changes coming that you will like very much. You will get to go back to Texas and one step at a time all the things you have wished and hoped for will come to be. Just know that and believe it.

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Farmgirl (((HUGS))) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page