Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Changed blog address/location
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Changed blog address/location Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2006 :  09:22:56 AM  Show Profile
In reading lots of blogs in the past few weeks, I noticed there was a particular style that really caught my eye and appealled to me. Unfortunately, it was a style not available at blog.spot/blogger.com, so I've moved my blog. I'm still in the process of moving everything, including the comments I'd already received, so if you had already commented, I really appreciate it and will be moving your comment later today. Thanks for reading!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2006 :  11:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Love it Patti. I so agree about the challenges teens face everyday. I was the one mom who drove everyone to after school activities, because I was home. My entire day is centered around my children. I spent 20 years teaching pre school and I knew that my main focus would be my kids. I drive my ninth grader 20 miles every morning and night to go to a school in the city which will give him the best chance at a scholarship for college( amazing education and awesome athletic program) I also coached girls soccer for 3 1/2 years so I would be involved with my daughters life. I am a hockey mom as well which in itself is an undertaking ( I hate to flood the rink). I work part time at a fire company that builds fire trucks. So I am busy. I really want to start my own farm business which could help open some of time up if I didn't have to work. So many parents don't understand why their kids do what they do, maybe they should talk to them more, get to know them. Be involved parents. Anyway, love your site. Will keep reading.

blessings
beth
www.blissnblossomfarm.etsy.com

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2006 :  11:59:18 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for taking a look and for responding! This was hard to write about. I didn't mean to sound negative, because I really do love what I do and the kids, but teens have changed, school has changed, and it's becoming something I'm not sure I want to be a part of anymore. Makes me sad.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Changed blog address/location Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page