Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Question about the newsletter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Question about the newsletter Next Topic  

Pamela Joy
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Pamela
Hesperus CO
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2009 :  11:20:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi to whomever takes care of the sisterhood newsletter,
I just received my first e-newsletter and as I have dial-up internet, it takes forever to load, and then after the second page, it all froze up and that was that. Is there any way that I may be able to get a printed version sent in the mail? Does anyone else have this problem?
I am really excited to read and cherish the newsletter - when I get the chance to read it!
Thanks,
Pamela Joy

Peace, Love, and Joy

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  08:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Pam,
Let me see what I can come up with... thanks or letting me know.

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl
www.FarmGirlsFarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Pamela Joy
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Pamela
Hesperus CO
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2009 :  11:26:15 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much, Rene!
xoxo

Peace, Love, and Joy
Go to Top of Page

Pamela Joy
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Pamela
Hesperus CO
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2009 :  4:23:48 PM  Show Profile
I have tried several times and the same thing happens each time. Bummer... I really want to see and read the newsletter. But on the bright side, I did get my membership packet and Stitchin' book today! Yay!

Peace, Love, and Joy
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2009 :  08:30:42 AM  Show Profile
Pam I am with you. When I receive my newsletter it just gets automaticly deleted because I also have dial-up and do not have 4 hours to spare for it to load. I do not have dial-up by choice and unfortunaltly there are alot of businesses out there that don't take that into account. Maybe some day verizon will get tired of my phone calls asking when they are going to upgrade our lines out here! Rene if you could fix the newsletter problem, I would love that!

Lillian
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2009 :  10:48:18 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Of course the challenge is; How does one offer the standard of excellence that we farmgirls want? (which is the graphics and magic that our design diva and team create) with the ability to get it to download on dial-up? My suggestion would be this.. find a friend or local library and download it and print it off, or view it there. ON a recent trip to Idaho City, I went into the local library to grab all my emails etc. and was reminded of what a great experience it is. I know that you won't want to miss them. I am so excited about all the additions, we are adding it really is worth the extra effort.

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.Twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl
www.FarmGirlsFarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

beadbabe
True Blue Farmgirl

148 Posts

Therese
Valencia California
USA
148 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  06:32:04 AM  Show Profile
I became a member last month and have not received a newsletter yet. When are they sent out? Did I miss it? I check my spam every day, and nothing has shown up there either.

Therese
Farmgirl Sister #1217

If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud. ~Emile Zola
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  08:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Therese,
If you email brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org he can confirm that you are on the emailing list. The Newsletters usually go out around the 1st week of the month...

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  08:16:35 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Got mine for the first time and it is wonderful. I just saved it to a folder on my desktop so I could look at it when I had the time to savor it.

Love it!

Thank you very much.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  09:52:09 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Therese,

I looked into our email database and found out that you were added to our Sisterhood Mailing list after the last Cluck went out. Sorry about that. I have forwarded the last 2 months to you and you should not have any more difficulty receiving the Cluck from now on.

If you need anything else be sure to let me know. :) You can email me (Brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org) or call (888-750-6004). I am typically in the office between 9 and 5 Pacific time.

Thanks,

~Brian

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2010 :  12:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Don't you just love him??????

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

dandelionhouse
True Blue Farmgirl

205 Posts

Debbie
Plymouth Mass
USA
205 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2010 :  04:27:28 AM  Show Profile
I just got my first Mary Janes Cluck this month as well! I had been wondering if it was also mailed in printed form... I don't have the promblem of dial up so I printed mine off and took it to bed so I can read it at night!!! Good solution to print it off at the Library or a friends if possible! Love it, and let Carol (design Deva) know that the cluck is the prettiest news letter I have ever seen, for sure!

cluck, cluck,
Deb~

Deb~ www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.com

" home is where we all craft the life of our dreams."
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Question about the newsletter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page