Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 does anyone have 6 mm gold beads?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic does anyone have 6 mm gold beads? Next Topic  

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2009 :  8:05:52 PM  Show Profile
does anyone have 6 mm gold beads they want to get rid of and would like to barter for. not real gold just the color? I am having a hard time finding them around me and just thought I would ask?? Thanks in advance..

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/

RuralSuburbia
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Leslie
Northern CA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2009 :  09:32:04 AM  Show Profile
Like for necklaces or bracelets? I have a bunch, they're small, and I have no idea what size they are or how to measure them! My sister used them for some Christmas ornament craft and gave the rest to me. They've been in my garage sale box for months now. They are yours if you want them. I'll try to measure them, somehow, lol!

*I've got stars in my eyes and exactly $1 in my pocket!*
Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2009 :  09:47:46 AM  Show Profile
6mm are kinda on the bigger size, well maybe medium size i should say cause they start out at 2mm and go up to quite large so they are in the middle. But that would be great if you could find out what size they are. Thanks for the all the time and effort into this.. Bev

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic does anyone have 6 mm gold beads? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page