julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2009 :  08:27:02 AM  Show Profile
So yesterday, we had a day off of school and I FINALLY had some serious time to begin cleaning up this sty I call my house! With all this remodeling going on, the dust was beginning to layer and become dirt....ahem, on the INSIDE of the house! So I was a busy little bee, when all of a sudden 2 of the most STUNNING Fairies I know; Fairy full of Cheer and Grace, (I think I'll call her CG for short) and Fairy Fire Ribbon (because it was firemama and because she is like a silky ribbon of beauty floating around) showed up on the plank that is acting as my staircase into the house! They came bringing the gifts of themselves and GLITTER!!! Oh, Fairy glitter and sweet sprite dust! Reo got a nice dollop on his forehead and was so sparkly all day long! Rianna like smearing the glitter lotiony lip balm stuff on her hands and arms. Aria was lacking in the fairy spirit for most of the day.

What a GREAT surprise..seriously, I was smiling as I finished my cleaning all afternoon!! The kids were ecstatic showing off, and having fun. Aria is in a steroid state so they got to witness along with me how her mood can change from one minute to the next. There is something powerfully healing about having fairies with you as you cope with hardship in your life! It really does make the load lighter for a while!

I'm so grateful CG and Fire Ribbon for the wonderful surprise! You made my day!! PLEASE come by ANY time and be sure to check out the progress of the house!!

Lots of Fairy love your way!!!! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
www.about-aria.blogspot.com

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2009 :  08:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
What a fun day! I love glitter days!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2009 :  09:37:16 AM  Show Profile
Everyone needs a fairy day...you are a lucky girl!!

how sweet it is to love some one, how right it is to care
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2009 :  09:46:58 AM  Show Profile
hahaha! we enjoyed "walking the plank" and playing with the kiddos....and Aria was still a sweetie inspite of the dreaded steroids....oh and she looks sooooo beautiful & healthy and her hair has grown back out and is just beautiful.... Poor Rio was out numbered by femals...but was a good sport about it. Being Glittered was proof!
Glad they enjoyed the princess fairy dust & salve,,, cuz Fire Ribbon & I enjoyed all the giggles & laughture.
Now...back to the plank...."glow-in-the -dark" foot prints will make walking it way more fun! lol!
I think we may have scared your poor workman....when we were out side making all that ruckous he peeked around the corner to see what the heck was going on, then saw it was just a couple of silly ladies, waived & went back to work....lol!
Oh & thanx for the 'spuds'...I see potato salad, potato pancakes & maybe even home made potato chips in our future!
hugz
>^..^<
p.s. did ya see the pic I posted of your potty? lol!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2009 :  5:30:37 PM  Show Profile
I went to a Koi meeting (that's fish) for those who don't know and this delightful 6 year old girl sat on my lap and we drew pictures through the whole meeting. She would draw and then have me draw and we played paper games while the others are finding out unique ways to keep the koi alive in Minnesota. Our koi are in a 700 gal. tank indoors now for the winter. But what fun!She was my fairy girl and it was so great to just giggle. My grandchild is a state away and I don't get to see her a lot. So what a nice surprise. If I lived closer I would love to baby sit for you gals. Enjoy those fairy moments.

Bonnie

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Fairies Came A-Visitin' Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page