Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 TMI? Pimples in a Sensitive Area...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic TMI? Pimples in a Sensitive Area... Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  7:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Okay sorry if this is TMI, but I just started having this issue today. I have 3-4 very sensitive (painful sensitive bumps under my skin on my labia. It hurts to wear underwear! I think they are just pimples as I know I don't have any sort of STD. Anyone else ever had this? I did a quick internet search and it seems like it does happen. *sigh* Pimples anywhere but THERE please! LOL (At least I can laugh about it!)

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  8:06:18 PM  Show Profile
unfortunately anywhere you can sweat or oils can get trapped, you ca get those. Alot of times what might seem like pimples (and here comes the big TMI) can be ingrown hairs. Yucky, but true! For either one of those, the best thing to do is pop them (if you can. Then clean it with something safe for "down there".Then if you can, go commando and wear a skirt or very loose bottoms. Gotta let it breathe to heal.
I speak from experience, so I know this had worked for me. Hope it helps. They can be wicked painful!!
If they don't go away in a weeks time, I'd consider a trip to your GYN for a checkup. STDs aren't the only thigns that can cause those. Something as simple as sweating, or a urinary tract infection could be culprits.

hugs!!!

Jessie

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in,
their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  8:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I get them sometimes when it is that time of the month...it's the only time I break out...I agree with letting yourself ahem...breathe...take a warm bath to soothe the area and make sure you dry off really good...I used to get them when I would work out so I go commando and that seems to help!!

Heather

http://somewheredownintexas-heather.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2875 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2875 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  8:56:06 PM  Show Profile
Alee
Don't use any soap down there. My gyn is very anti soap & says women who do not use soap down there have no problems. He says the vaginal area actually produces oils that keep the anal area clean (this is all related to keeping the area clean for childbirth) & soap washes that away. We women have natural organisms designed to keep us OK in the nether regions. Just soak in a tub with water only. I have to agree. I am almost 50, follow his advise & have never had any weirdness in that area..(except my husband, but...sorry I couldn't resist!!)
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  07:46:55 AM  Show Profile
Oh Lisa laughing hard!!! I agree with Jessie on the ingrown hair thing. I get them every time I shave around there & try to tidy her up a bit. What is with the itchy red bumps after shaving to? They can be sore little guys but, they will go away. My sympathy goes out to you and your unwelcome guests, hope they go away real soon!!

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  07:56:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Definitely not in grown hairs. I haven't trimmed down there in a while! LOL And I don't use soap down there either, Lisa. I think that since I have been losing weight and wearing "real pants" instead of my stretchy yoga pants I probably stood wrong and put just enough pressure that some of my pores got clogged instead of secreating the oils or whatever. Darn. They aren't quite as sore today as they were yesterday but I am going to take another hot bath to soak.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  12:42:40 PM  Show Profile
Ready for a laugh, Alee? I thought I was having trouble and grief with a darn fever blister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, know, that I am not making fun of you. I know you know that. But, one of my sisters had that and could not figure out what it was. She went to the doctor who suggested the STD problem. Nope, not that. Come to find out, she had tried several pair of jeans on at a local mall. The doctor said whoever had tried the jeans had a bad case of STD. Scarey, isn't it?
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  1:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
EWWWW! That IS scary! Yikes! I always try to use those toilet protectors and either hover or what not but I hope I didn't pick something up from a public restroom! YUCK!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  1:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Well that makes me not want to buy jeans ever again...ewww!!!

Heather

http://somewheredownintexas-heather.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  1:59:19 PM  Show Profile
No kidding!

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

1badmamawolf
True Blue Farmgirl

2199 Posts

Teresa
"Bent Fence Farms" Ca
USA
2199 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  3:27:43 PM  Show Profile
Alee, I got those during my pregnacys that including summer time, sat in as hot as I could water with epson salt and soaked, with-in 24 hrs they had poped and drained on there own. But yes I know they are painful.

"Treat the earth well, it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children"
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2009 :  09:04:02 AM  Show Profile
Ewww, now I don't wanna try on pants either.

Speaking on a similar vein. NEVER wear new undies without washing them. I used to work in the Intimate Apparel at a very nice Department Store. That was a gross job at times.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic TMI? Pimples in a Sensitive Area... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page