Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Holidays
 S.H.G.E. May Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Holidays: Previous Topic S.H.G.E. May Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day Next Topic
Page: of 2

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2006 :  7:52:53 PM  Show Profile
Nancy,
Thanks for the cute little bag full of teas. I love tea and that bag is adorable. Yours is on it's way tomorrow.
Marcia

"I suppose the pleasure of country life lies really in the eternally renewed evidence of the determination to live." Vita Sackville-West

Go to Top of Page

JennyWren
True Blue Farmgirl

201 Posts

USA
201 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  1:06:56 PM  Show Profile
Awwwwwwwwe Raaaaaats.. I missed it!
But not next time!

Carla...

If you treat an individual as what he is, he will stay that way, but if you
treat him as if he were what he could be, he will become what he could be.
-- Goethe
www.jennywrensurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  1:21:05 PM  Show Profile
Aunt Jenny,

Your May Day gift is on the way. I was out of town last week.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  1:29:24 PM  Show Profile
Yours will be sent off probably on Friday..I have had a heck of a week or two and I havn't got it done yet...sorry!! It will get to you before mom's day though...

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  3:40:54 PM  Show Profile
No worries. It will be a pleasant surprise whenever it arrives. Have a beautiful week.

Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  4:39:54 PM  Show Profile
JennyWren/Carla......I'll be glad to swap with you, too! I'll also email you to let you know.

Gals, I have gone crazy with fabric! Sales everywhere! Wonderful gingham checks, seersucker, homespuns, novelty prints, and never can have too much muslin! A month ago I had my project in mind. Now, I'm just confused and running out of time.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

JennyWren
True Blue Farmgirl

201 Posts

USA
201 Posts

Posted - May 02 2006 :  10:28:49 PM  Show Profile

Thank you!

I am just thrilled to do this! How fun! You made my day!

My Mom used to be what I called a "fabric-oholic"... I will be about 90 before I use up allllll of her stuff. However, I am a total pushover or novelty fabric. I make my daughter her own scrubs (she is a CNA) her patients really like the cute prints. Of course I always buy extra , I enjoy doing decoupage...

Take care,

Carla...

If you treat an individual as what he is, he will stay that way, but if you
treat him as if he were what he could be, he will become what he could be.
-- Goethe
www.jennywrensurbanhomestead.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - May 03 2006 :  08:24:46 AM  Show Profile
Catherine Texas, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this to you, but I haven't forgotten! What kinds of things are you interested in? Aprons, gardening, primitives, etc.??? Also, do you have any favorite colors? Any clues you can give me would be appreciated. I'm raring to go and have several blocks of time scheduled to work without interruption . Also, if you could email me your address, I'd really appreciate it.

Have a great day!!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - May 04 2006 :  5:48:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
Patty,

I think you mean Cindy instead of Catherine so I am going to respond. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to you but boy have I been busy the last couple of weeks. I love gardening items and yes I love aprons in fact I only have one. My house is very French Country and my kitchen is decorated in blue and white with some roosters as accents. I would love it if you would tell me what you like and what your favorite colors are. I am sorry that I have not gotten started on this even though I am really looking forward to it. My e-mail address is cschoeppey@aol.com

Thanks, Cindy
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - May 08 2006 :  08:56:04 AM  Show Profile
Thankyou Marcia, CELTICHEART. received my cute little quilted pin and flower seeds, today. Thankyou so much, will plant the seeds this afternoon, and I think I will put the pin on my Mary Jane tote bag.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

sonflowergurl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katee
Tampa 'Burbs FL
USA
349 Posts

Posted - May 08 2006 :  2:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Send sonflowergurl an AOL message
Hey Bridge, what do you like, collect, etc? Also, I'll need your address, so please email me!!! :)

I love vintage fabrics, aprons (only have a couple, but going to make some more soon), our house is very eclectic. My kitchen is country red with black and chefs (for now, I may change the chefs, but love the colors), the rest of my house is reds and sage green, with some toile and other things mixed in. (Very eclectic! LOL)

Katee

The end will justify the pain it took to get us here.
"Looking Toward the Son"---- http://sonflowergirl731.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - May 09 2006 :  5:18:45 PM  Show Profile
Hey there gals!! How is everyone doing on their swappies? I'll be putting out the next swap in the next couple of days.

Betty Jo.......I'm still working on your May giftie. I'll let you know when I send it out.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - May 11 2006 :  09:16:49 AM  Show Profile
I'll be sending out Aunt Jenny's giftie today. It's been a crazy week.

Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  07:37:41 AM  Show Profile
oh lordy! i've been off-line so long .. i think i missed the mother's day swap ... will contact my partner and see if she wants to do something other than mama's day .. since that date is over. xoxo

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  10:24:35 AM  Show Profile
Cindy Texas, your package went out! I'm sorry, but what I made took longer than I had expected. I can't believe that I forgot that my sewing machine was in storage! I finally found it in the middle of one of our 2 storage rooms, dragged it out, and got to work. It was a nice break from mowing, clearing brambles and branches, etc., and I hope you like your goodies.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 17 2006 :  11:52:05 AM  Show Profile
Debbie..blueroses...I LOVE the adorable spring pillow..it lives on my sofa in the living room now..perfect!! REally really cute. I will try to remember to take a pic this week.
I will get yours out in the next couple days..I have been crazier busier than even usual. Sorry I am so late!!
Thanks so much!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - May 18 2006 :  11:50:19 AM  Show Profile
Jenny,

Thank you - I'm so happy that you like it!! Don't worry - I've been crazy busy too lately. Have a great day.

Debbie

Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - May 23 2006 :  04:34:45 AM  Show Profile
This month has been crazy busy......graduations, birthdays, dance recitals, and loved ones in the hospital. Next year, I will definitely have to make my May giftie before May.

Blessings
Catherine

Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2006 :  1:47:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi all,

I just received a beautiful small quilt from Aunt Jenny. It is absolutely beautiful and I will treasure it always. She even put a special note to me on the back of it.

Jenny,

Thank you so much. I am going to place this where I can look at it every day!!

Debbie

Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  3:14:29 PM  Show Profile
Hey gals,

Please forgive me. I dropped the ball. I was out of touch for quite a while but am back with excitement to share with everyone again.

I'll post more later.

Blessings
Catherine

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2006 :  7:16:51 PM  Show Profile
YAY!!!! I am so glad you are back!! I have missed you alot!..

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Holidays: Previous Topic S.H.G.E. May Day, Mother's Day, Memorial Day Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page