Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic
Page: of 8

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2009 :  4:18:31 PM  Show Profile
Please post here when you receive a card/gift from your secret sister! Thanks!

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2009 :  11:57:30 AM  Show Profile
O.K. I guess I get to be the first one to say thank you. This one is not from my secret sister but from Melanie (Mellaisbella). She sent me an awful darned cute change purse and some Halloween stickers just because I decided to again hold another round of secret sisters!

This came at a really good time as I was having a bad day! I also received a rosary from some place asking for money; I could probably use the rosary anyway.

Thanks so much Mellaisbella!
Go to Top of Page

JenniferJuniper
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Jennifer
New Hampshire
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  05:35:55 AM  Show Profile
I must have an early bird SS - I received my first card!!

Farmgirl Sister #204
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  06:05:42 AM  Show Profile
ohSue....you are so welcome!!!!! thanks for doing this!

"we must be the change we wish to see in the world"
farmgal #150
Go to Top of Page

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  05:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
yesterday when I got home from my nursing assistant classes I looked around and saw a BRIGHT GREEN package and my mom and sis hollering open it open it! hehehe! I'd like to say thanks to my secret sister for the special delivery...recieved my first card and some very cute note pads! THANKS! :)

<3 Patricia
sister.daughter.lover.knitter.best friend.quilter.hand stitcher.a cook.a soon-to-be-nurse.animal lover.mountaineer.facebook junkie.and a new blogger.and a lover of God!

I'm only 21! :)

http://sweetsugarstitches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  08:18:21 AM  Show Profile
Thanks to my secret sister for the amish cookbook. I love it. It will get used for sure. thanks again.

Happiness is having
farmgirl friends.
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  09:27:26 AM  Show Profile
I didn't think we were supposed to start yet!!! I'm sending something out today since others have! :)

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  2:19:06 PM  Show Profile
I got the sweetest card from my secret sister today!!! She wrote a letter for me, and it just made my day! I had had a very long morning, and it was so nice to sit down and read the card!
She said that we share a lot of the same interests, and I soooo want to write back to her!!!
So, SS, thank you so much!!! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  5:49:10 PM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful card from my secret sister. Believe me when I say it came on just the right day.
I found out this afternoon that my Bosston terrier, Shelby, has Lyme's disease. They have her on meds for it but I was still feeling kinda low and when I came home from work there was this sweet card! You never know when those cards are sent just what your secret sister needs that day.
Farmgirl hugs to my Secret sister and a huge thank you!

God is good....all the time.
Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2009 :  6:28:10 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
I received a card today . . . timing was great. It was an encouraging bright note!!!
THANK YOU!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  3:23:22 PM  Show Profile
I was so happy today when I got I home there at my front door step sat a box from my secret sister! I was so excited,and WOW what wonderful goodies I recieved. Apricot jam, scarecrow couple, antique linens and the cutest card! Thank you so much!!! I love it all!

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2009 :  4:07:24 PM  Show Profile
Opps, I posted this on the other one so I'm moving it over here.

Yeah! I received a really sweet card and a cross stitch kit from my SS today. Thank you so much!! It is a really cute little bird house on a pole with flowers growing up the pole.

To answer your question, yes I decorate for the fall, well for Thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for. It is only that one holiday we don't participate in.

Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

catgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Denise
New Market AL
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2009 :  12:17:44 PM  Show Profile
I just wanted to thank my secret sister for the wonderful little package. I received it on Wednesday. I didnt think we were supposed to start until Friday so it was a wonderful surprise. I received a heart yo-yo maker and directions for making an angel along with the fabric. Thank you, thank you sister! I didnt have a yo-yo maker and have never made any so this will be a first.

Denise

nittinfool.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2009 :  09:16:58 AM  Show Profile
Thank you secret sister for my PURPLE hot pad and dishcloth. I truly love them:) You have made my day:)

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

Instead of telling God how big your problem is....tell your problem how big God is.
Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2009 :  1:36:19 PM  Show Profile
I recieved the nicest card from my SS today. Thank you, you made my Monday!!

Blessings,
Tina
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2009 :  5:57:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi Secret Sister...thank you so much for the VERY cute card. What a way to start out the week!
Kelly

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  05:27:22 AM  Show Profile
I received a package from my secret sister today. Inside I found a wonderful Thanksgiving hand towel, 2 really great scented brandy apricot candles (if my SS made them it really is a awesome fragrance you did great), and a lovely sunflower card. Thank you. I love getting 'real' mail.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  05:37:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Thank-you so much Secret Sister.I just loved the lovely card and pretty material! I am also comforted in the thought that you are thinking of me in prayer. Thank-you again you are the sweetest new friend. Blessings, Pam

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2009 :  7:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
I wanted to thank my secret sister for sending me my second package. I got it yesterday and it was a nice lil' notecard with a set of notecards! Thanks so much SS I love my stationary! I sent my first package out yesterday... :)

<3 Patricia
sister.daughter.lover.knitter.best friend.quilter.hand stitcher.a cook.a soon-to-be-nurse.animal lover.mountaineer.facebook junkie.and a new blogger.and a lover of God!

Go to Top of Page

Autumn Leaves
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Jennifer
Northern California
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  2:38:21 PM  Show Profile
I got my first secret sister card today. Whoo-Hoo.. cute card with a truck full of pumpkins on it. Yep, me to on just a few little tomatoes left and just this week it's started to feel like Fall here as well. Thanks so much! This is way fun!!!

Warm Wishes
Jennifer

Never let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
http://jenscountrylife.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MissLiss
Farmgirl Legend Schoolmarm

322 Posts

Melissa
Corona CA
USA
322 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  5:50:35 PM  Show Profile
I got my first package today! Woohoo! A sweet little note from my SS, a pack of scrapbook rub-ons, a cute little gift tag and the sweetest thing ever - she sent an activity/sticker book for my 3 year old DD! With Farm Animals! So cute! Thank you so much, my wonderful Secret Sister! Isn't it amazing how these little gifts seem to come right on the days that we need a boost? I was almost too excited to open the package! My DH was laughing at me because I came running in from the mailbox yelling "I got one, I got one!". Silly, but before becoming a farmgirl, I never got mail! So thanks again, Sister! :-)

Melissa ~ Farmgirl #724
Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, Or go without!
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  9:05:29 PM  Show Profile
I want to say thank you for the wonderful coaster set I Love the quilt designs. Thank you so much.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

ruenietwoshoes
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Patricia
Thornton West Virginia
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  10:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Send ruenietwoshoes an AOL message  Click to see ruenietwoshoes's MSN Messenger address  Send ruenietwoshoes a Yahoo! Message
I just got my 3rd gift. it was a bracelet with the letter "P" on it so cute and a very cute mary englebreit card and a halloween piece of chocolate! needless to say I LOVE THE BUBBLE WRAP TO!

<3 Patricia

Go to Top of Page

lulu bell
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Karen
Ashland NE
USA
94 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  10:58:20 AM  Show Profile
I just want to say thank you for the nice card what perfect timing to make me smile it has been a long week of sick children. Thank you, Karen
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2009 :  9:24:46 PM  Show Profile
Hey Secret Sister...Thanks for much for the kitchen towels - I LOVE them and they're perfect for harvest season! Thanks too for the cute harvest decoration and the stamps... I already have ideas for using them! You are an AWESOME SS!

Go to Top of Page

MrsDirtDoctor
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Hallowell Maine
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2009 :  08:00:29 AM  Show Profile
YAAAYYY!!! I got a wonderful card and the nicest gift!! a giftcard to hallmark, I couldn't be more excited right now!! My husband was on the phone with his boss and I couldn't help but interrupting and pretty much shouting that my SS card had arrived!! the card is adorable with asunbonnet sue on the front..very farmgirl! It's a rainy fall day here with a chill in the air, we have fall candles going and about to put a ham in the oven, this really topped of my day and made it absolutely PERFECT!! hugs secret sister!!! just thought I'd let you know you put a perma-smile on my face :)

big big hugs!!
Shayna
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Gifts received from 4th round of secret sisters! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page