Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Apron swap - Swap status updated
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Apron swap - Swap status updated Next Topic
Page: of 11

Faransgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

895 Posts

Beth
Houston Texas
USA
895 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2009 :  7:17:23 PM  Show Profile
I am going to try to post my photo of the beautiful apron Jennifer (arabianhorselover) sent to me. Hope it works.

Farmgirl Sister 572

May the force of the horse be with you.
Go to Top of Page

MrsDirtDoctor
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Hallowell Maine
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2009 :  02:03:45 AM  Show Profile
Small graces..are you there? where are you? I have your apron and i've emailed you :((( I hope you are okay..I will send it out today whether i hear from you or not. Happy Holidays
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2009 :  06:50:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Checked my PO mailbox just this past thursday..I still haven't recieved mine..will check again today..

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  06:00:19 AM  Show Profile
Sue Feely - just wanted to let you know that I received my package. The apron is WAY CUTE! I love the fabric and the cocoa was especially nice. Will you please share with me which pattern you used for the apron? I love the way that it is made.

Thanks again for sharing with me . . .

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  12:07:59 PM  Show Profile
Ladies I have gotten several emails from many of you who have said that your partner made initial contact but you have been unable to get them to respond after that. It really is not fair to those of you that have made your apron and are just waiting for an address. Christmas is almost here and you have given it your all. Please send me an email or post here on the forum, by Friday 12/18/09, if you are interested in swapping with another partner. I will match you up with a new mail buddy. I'm sorry some of you are having so much trouble. This has been a very fun swap for many. But let me know by Friday and you should have time to get it in the mail and get your return apron by Christmas.

Begin each morning with a song in your heart.
Go to Top of Page

ridgebird
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

willow
MO
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  12:37:04 PM  Show Profile
If anyone is left, say an uneven number, I would be happy to do another swap. I made a couple extra aprons, for just in case gifts. Would not want anyone to to feel left out. Peace
Go to Top of Page

Futters
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Michelle & Ashley
CA
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2009 :  12:58:51 PM  Show Profile
Moodene (Nadine),

You should have received yours by now. I sent it in a priority flat rate envelope not quite two weeks ago. Post when you get a chance.

Have a good day!

Michelle
Farmgirl #760

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
http://thetatteredquiltcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2009 :  11:32:18 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Beth/Ridgebird for the wonderful Vintage apron. I love it. Where on earth did you find the fabic? It was perfect for a vintage apron. I wore it today to bake in!

Both of my aprons from both Beths are just beautiful and I hope one day that I will be able to sew like both of them. This was really fun and I will for sure be doing this again next year. Thanks EastTxFarmgirl!

If you have a better picture Beth please share!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
www.hillbilliehoneys.blogspot.com
www.kountrybumpkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  06:34:38 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer, that is a great apron! Really cute. Beth/Ridgebird, will you please share the name/number of the pattern that you used?

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2009 :  07:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Awesome! I love the vintage style...thanks for showing us.

Linda in Scranton, PA
Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  07:33:21 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
Finally my apron arrived! It has been stamped alot from 4 diff cities coming to my little town's Post Office. Here is a pic of it..I love it!!!! and got a little ornament as well..Thank you so much, Michelle!!!! We are celebrating Xmas in January when both my kids are HOME from serving overseas!! AND...I got a cute Xmas tag with my apron!!

Farmgirl #801

Edited by - Moodene on Dec 19 2009 07:36:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Futters
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Michelle & Ashley
CA
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  08:02:37 AM  Show Profile
OMG Nadine!!!! I have two sets of those curtains you have. Mine are window toppers. I am planning on painting my kitchen in 2010 and found them at a thrift store. I just luvvvv them! How funny.

Glad your apron arrived and that you like it. Have a safe and merry christmas and new year.

Have a good day!

Michelle
Farmgirl #760

Go to Top of Page

Moodene
True Blue Farmgirl

353 Posts

Nadine
Devers Texas
USA
353 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2009 :  10:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Moodene's MSN Messenger address  Send Moodene a Yahoo! Message
I have those curtains in my kitchen and on that 1 door..lol..and planning on redoing my kitchen next year too..LOLOL..mmm..farmgirls think alike..spooky...lol

Farmgirl #801
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  04:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
I sent my apron a couple of weeks ago! I fear it is lost in the mail somewhere or hopefully my partner has been too wrapped up with the holiday's to tell me it arrived.I hope she gets it soon, my fingers are crossed.

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ridgebird
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

willow
MO
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  06:02:39 AM  Show Profile
Jennifer, so glad you like your apron. I have had that fabric for years. It was stamped 2001 from Joanns. I am unable to post pictures right now, would love to show everyone the apron you made me. It is beautiful. My 3 year old granddaughter wears it to dance in.
Jonnie, that pattern is a Butterick #6567.
Merry Christmas and Happy Yule everyone.
Go to Top of Page

CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  09:54:48 AM  Show Profile
Hello girls. I am SOSOSOSOSOSO sorry for the delay in sending out the aprons to mrspinsneedles/Kimberly and marcy jo/Marcy. I have been having such a bad time with my shoulder, it's on the mend thank goodness. My computer is having it's issues also , that's why I haven't been able to get online. Anyway I will be mailing them out to you both this week, and will be adding something extra because I couldn't get them to you before Christmas. Again I am sorry for the delay, just know I did not forget about either of you.

Farmgirl Sister #710

"Not all who wander are lost"
JRR Tolkien

www.MurrayDesigns.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2009 :  4:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
http://www.butterick.com/web/shop.cgi?s.item.B6567

I found the pattern here...just to show ya the design. Love this pattern!

Linda in Scranton, PA

Edited by - yarnmamma on Dec 21 2009 4:55:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2009 :  5:55:23 PM  Show Profile
Anyone else gotten their apron?? I hope everyone had a good time. I wore my Christmas apron that Lori made for me all day. Everyone loved it!

Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  07:38:42 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Hi! Donna got her apron from me weeks ago...we are in contact with each other but forgot to post it here. We both liked the aprons. I wish I had taken a pic of the one I sent her...it turned out real nice.
I'd also like to show ya'll the one she sent me...I wear it ALL the time!

Victoria, you can mark Donna's received from me.

Thanks for the hard work you are doing on the hostess job. I wish there was something I could do to help...do ya need an extra apron? Did someone send but not receive?

Linda in Scranton, PA

I see trees of green and red roses too...skys of blue and clouds of white, and I think to myself...what a wonderful world.
Louis Armstrong
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  09:00:36 AM  Show Profile
Keyboo/Lucy has also received her apron from me.

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://iowafoodcoop.blogspot.com

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Don't pray for a lighter load, pray for a stronger back.
Go to Top of Page

Futters
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Michelle & Ashley
CA
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  09:58:54 AM  Show Profile
Victoria,

Cabinprincess has not responded to my two emails and her last post was in October, so I assume our swap is off. Please mark us off of your list until she makes contact with either of us.

Thanks!

Have a good day!

Michelle
Farmgirl #760

Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2009 :  10:46:40 AM  Show Profile
Linda and Merry I sent your partners an email asking that they post apron received. Please don't think I don't believe you I just believe it will stop any concerns later.

Go to Top of Page

arabianhorselover
True Blue Farmgirl

422 Posts

Jennifer
Bedias TX
USA
422 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2009 :  08:45:50 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ridgebird

Jennifer, so glad you like your apron. I have had that fabric for years. It was stamped 2001 from Joanns. I am unable to post pictures right now, would love to show everyone the apron you made me. It is beautiful. My 3 year old granddaughter wears it to dance in.
Jonnie, that pattern is a Butterick #6567.
Merry Christmas and Happy Yule everyone.

Hope you don't mind but here is a photo of the apron!

Breeder of Straight Egyptian Arabians and SportHorses
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Farmgirl Sister #561
Never squat with your spurs on!!!
http://twitter.com/arabhorselover
www.hillbilliehoneys.blogspot.com
www.kountrybumpkinfarmgirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

MrsDirtDoctor
True Blue Farmgirl

165 Posts

Hallowell Maine
USA
165 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  6:44:03 PM  Show Profile
you can just mark me off the list as well please..i don't think small graces will make contact.but i won't be defeated i will participate in more swaps :)
Go to Top of Page

EastTXFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

731 Posts

Victoria
Farmgirl #549 TX
USA
731 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2010 :  6:47:52 PM  Show Profile
I'm sorry Shayna. When she responded to me, just after the partner assignment, she sounded so excited about the swap. Don't be discouraged. There are many wonderful swaps going on.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Apron swap - Swap status updated Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page